WBO Comic Strip

Hah that was funny. Nano would probably be talking about aliens street racing though.
(Jun. 18, 2011  6:13 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jun. 18, 2011  2:25 AM)sucks Wrote: wow! dats kool! nice comix! i'v read the rest of ur 1ns! keep up the good work,buddeh!
y dun u uze ur grammer skelz you u un educatd moran
Why don't you use your grammar skills you uneducated moron.
This is my favorite comic of all time. (dis is how u uze yoar grammer skelz)

If you couldn't figure it out.....
dragon ball z makes good reading material. haha.
(Jun. 20, 2011  3:20 PM)Otsu Wrote: dragon ball z makes good reading material. haha.

Yes, yes it does.

Meteo L Drago - Would you be scared if your cartoony friend sunddenly became realistic? Think about it.
(Jun. 20, 2011  1:42 PM)Meteo LDrago Wrote: Why is Nano crying/shivering ?

because he is scarred for life from seeing ink on the toilet

am i correct? (edit: didn't see ink's post...)

nice comic ink
i just want to say Ink.

IM LOVING THIS, keep this up!
I'm now off to bed to go shiver and/or cry...

ANYWAYS, nice comic Smile Except... you know...
Awesome comic this time Ink! Rofl, "Like this"
What are you posing on the toilet reading DBZ for? LOL
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:50 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Awesome comic this time Ink! Rofl, "Like this"

I took that picture just for the comic. I know I have so much free time. ;D
(Jun. 20, 2011  8:10 PM)Ink. Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:50 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Awesome comic this time Ink! Rofl, "Like this"

I took that picture just for the comic. I know I have so much free time. ;D

Did you put it on a timer? Or did you force someone to take it?
Put it on a timer.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHAHAHAAAHAAHAHAHAHA~~♫! That's HILARIOUS!!! Poor Nano, though. Is his teddy bear as afraid as he is?

And you should have been reading something with a better plot. Like School Rumble! Jk, jk. School Rumble has no plot.
By the way, I sleep with a stuffed Cartman from South Park, or a Jedi Mickey. Depends on my mood, but I never sleep with a teddy bear Serious
Thanks Ink.......................... now I'm going to have nightmares.....
wow! nice new comic,ink! keep up the good work!
Why do you guys have night mares after reading this?
.......Well, I'm awaiting for the next comic.
LOL that was hilarious.
(Jun. 21, 2011  12:21 AM)sucks Wrote: Wow! Nice new comic Ink. Keep up the good work!

Geezus.
Do you prefer to be stupid?
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:22 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  12:21 AM)sucks Wrote: Wow! Nice new comic Ink. Keep up the good work!

Geezus.

If you were female, I'd totally ask you out right now, TFW.

Seriously, sucks, put some bloody effort in your posts, or come back when you can spell, because it's just irritating for everyone else.

On topic: Glad you decided to keep the pants on, Ink. It was hard to make sure at first, I was like: Uhhhhhhhhh.....
(Jun. 21, 2011  12:21 AM)sucks Wrote: Wow! Nice new comic, Ink. Keep up the good work!

Geezus.

You forgot something. Never forget your commas. Maybe someone should say something about the grammar and spelling problem here. To be honest, I normally just seethe until it goes away.

Nano: A stuffed Cartman? Really?

Still, another amazing comic, Ink.
Dammit.

But sometims i just want to act retarded liek nao
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:45 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Nano: A stuffed Cartman? Really?

My brother bought it for at a amusement park once. He asked the guy if he could buy it instead of win it, the guy said sure XD

(Jun. 21, 2011  3:50 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: But sometims i just want to act retarded liek nao

is u tlkin bot meh cuz i dont tlk lik tht
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:29 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Geezus.

Seriously, Shotz/sucks, put some bloody effort in your posts, or come back when you can spell, because it's just irritating for everyone else.

On topic: Glad you decided to keep the pants on, Ink. It was hard to make sure at first, I was like: Uhhhhhhhhh.....
That would be like asking Ink out... We're about the same age....
(Jun. 21, 2011  6:56 PM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote:
(Jun. 21, 2011  3:29 PM)th!nk Wrote:

Geezus.

Seriously, sucks, put some bloody effort in your posts, or come back when you can spell, because it's just irritating for everyone else.

That would be like asking Ink out... We're about the same age....

Ehngh. TBH logistics/logic didn't cross my mind, it's just a joke, hah. I just loved your post, and your previous one, so much, though.