WBO Co-Writing Service-You need it? We got it!

Poll: Please rate my work

***** Stars
84.62%
**** Stars
0%
*** Stars
0%
** Stars
0%
* Star
15.38%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
(May. 29, 2011  12:43 PM)pikabattler Wrote: im going to ask for your services after my next chapter as it requires alot of area and character discription and im not that good at that.

ive seen spartas writing. description is what he does
Awesome, it's cool to see people like my writing. Ok, Pikabattler I got your PM and I'm adding you the list. Mozel Tov!
Ok, sorry I need to close this at least until school ends. With finals looming and my usually chipper mood out wandering somewhere in Brazil (Haha! That's a line from TMoHS!!!!), I've got to take a break. In addition, most of my stories won't be updated for a while and I'll be on here a little less. Sorry guys.

For those of you on the list, you can either stay on and wait or you can withdraw.
Alright, I'm reopening the store. It's first come, first serve, so make sure to sign up fast.
still want mine done, i made the chapter after the one i wanted you to make, though that might help you make it.
Ok, it's pretty apparent I have no way of keeping up with these. So, I need a staff!

1. I'm changing the name to just a co-writing service, not Sparta's Joyful_2

2. I will only have 2 other staff members. As one, you will need to help with the chapters requests as they come. Frequent visits to this thread are mandatory; I will not waste my life PMing you when you receive a request!

3. Requesters can specifically ask for a co-writer or just "surprise me" as they say.

4. If you're interested, PM me and I'll tell you what to do then.
Hey i need you to help me write an advance writers handbook
heres the link to the basic writers hanbook i wrote before: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Writ...se-comment
I'll join as a co-writer. I wouldn't mind doing this, so everybody send your requests my way!
Oh, and a link to my story is in my sig, if you want and example of my works.
(Jul. 25, 2011  7:25 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: Hey i need you to help me write an advance writers handbook
heres the link to the basic writers hanbook i wrote before: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-The-Writ...se-comment
Ok, sure.
(Jul. 25, 2011  8:58 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: I'll join as a co-writer. I wouldn't mind doing this, so everybody send your requests my way!
Oh, and a link to my story is in my sig, if you want and example of my works.

Yup, all checks out for me. PM me.
Sparta, can you tell me what is this workshop doing?
Is this used for fixing people's stories?

if I have time, I may help.
I can help...if I have time.
SHOUT OUT!

btw sparta if u dont remember check your PMS oh and my stories are in my sig...
I WILL FINISH F3AR!
(Jul. 18, 2011  3:15 AM)Sparta Wrote: 2. I will only have 2 other staff members. As one, you will need to help with the chapters requests as they come. Frequent visits to this thread are mandatory; I will not waste my life PMing you when you receive a request!

oh i PM before Beyblade potter so does that mean its just me and SDC?
I am requesting a co-author for Beyblade VS Battle Strikers

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Story-Id...e-Strikers
I'm all for being a co-writer. Sign me up.
Wow, I completely forgot about this thread. Uhh...I'll have 3: Bunnii, BeybladerPotter and SDC.

Anyone up for co-writing the next chapter on T. L-Drago 9207's story?
(Aug. 02, 2011  3:11 AM)Taiwo Seigi Wrote: I'm all for being a co-writer. Sign me up.

Thanks!
Not for that, in general....
Okay then
I'll co-write. Just PM me when you are ready to start T. L-Drago 9207
im ready for a job! IM DESPERATE!!! nah kidding but i really need to co write a story right now...
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:12 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: im ready for a job! IM DESPERATE!!! nah kidding but i really need to co write a story right now...

Why not work on Pikabattlers story? He needs a chapter done.
PM me as soon as you want me to co-write. Examples of my writing is in the spoiler in my sig. Thanks...
(Aug. 03, 2011  6:32 PM)Sparta Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2011  7:12 AM)Bunnii2165 Wrote: im ready for a job! IM DESPERATE!!! nah kidding but i really need to co write a story right now...

Why not work on Pikabattlers story? He needs a chapter done.

yea, i don't realy care who does it now, just as long as it's good and fits. ive been waiting for about 3 months now. well i did say i can wait. just pm me if you want to and ill send in the needed parts.
hey Sparta sign me up for sure! I should've been the first to join up!
Sorry, guys, but I thought I made it pretty clear we're out of spots...

OH, SNAP! FORGOT TO UPDATE THE TITLE! Sorry for derping, all. I'll fix that. Ehehehe.