WBO Bits Discussion

So we have to have how many beys again? Im pretty sure I have close to 50...or maybe almost 100 including my thrashed and lost-lorn plastics.
Rose Gold requires an image of 50 Legal beyblades, plastics, HMS, or MFB(no electrobattlers and so forth), with your name on a piece of paper also in the image with them.
Er, I am quite late for this, but hope its alright-
Congrats th!nk! Very well deserved!

Seems like we'd probably have more up-to-date plastic articles now, after a few of them (in the BeyWiki) just refused to change with the time. Smile
I'm working on it, haha. Honestly, I might revive the beywiki updates thread and post smaller section updates there, once I compile a few. Things like Gaia Dragoon V's AR section, which needs to be updated with the War Bear SAR thing, and other things that are just too informal or not descriptive enough, such as Dragoon S and MDBS's AR sections.

By the way guys, don't think that me not having written any articles since I got that face is a sign of me stopping, I've been working on the drafts I currently have up, as well as doing a lot of testing, working on some more drafts and some other writing, so yeah. I do have a tiny bit of writers block with the drafts, though, so I spent today writing a few sentences about each beyblade in my collection, for when I post pictures of it (hopefully tomorrow).

So yeah, I've still got my target of having it as complete as I can by Plastics Remembrance day, preferably having it totally complete, though it will be hard to get articles up for the rarer beys, I've got an idea or two to try to get them done (I have a list of all the beys I have that need articles, and a list of all the ones I don't have which need articles), just working stuff over in my head right now.
I'm determined to help with that target. I've owned quite a few of the rare beys(gaia Dragoon, Galeon 2, Uriel 2, guardian Driger etc) so I can help.
Do Galeon 2!
Galaxy has drafts up on Uriel 2 (though I'm giving it a monstrous revamp right now), and Guardian Driger (which we kinda got stuck on the formatting for, but I have it figured out now, and it shouldn't be hard to write up), and I've also got a Gaia Dragoon one in the works. Galeon 2 is one of the ones I definitely cannot write, though, so do it!

Very much appreciate your help, by the way. Means less writing about beys that I find rather dull, haha, seeing as I've already done articles for *most* of the ones I find interesting. Also saves me buying a few beys just for the sake of writing about them, like Galeon 2 for example.
Hate to say it, but can we please transfer this conversation over to the beywiki thread?
It has already carried over to PM's. Congratulations on the metal face, by the way Tongue_out
Thank you very much! Not nearly as colourful and distinctive as the Lapis Lazuli Face, but the Metal Face has always been one of my goals. Smile
Contests th!nk ! All of you guys are so inspiring, haha. I'm very sure I have 50+ beys...but do they need to be fully assembled? It's pretty obvious that one has more loose parts than metal wheels...
They can be any beys so as long as you have enough parts to make 50 beys then that's it.
And, yes, whatever beys you make must all be assembled for the photo.
Hello, eleventh row.
Congrats on the Onyx Face!!!
(Feb. 09, 2012  3:04 AM)Kei Wrote: Hello, eleventh row.

it seems legit ..

oh and congrats. (:
Whoa! That is an amazing achievement!
Onyx Face is SO big a thing, but its not a surprise to see a WBO No.1 get that! Wink

@Aru- Wow, a Metal Face, huh? Congrats! Joyful_2
It'll certainly add "weight" to your ever-growing Face Collection!
Thanks Jan!

Speaking of tournament-related Faces, we've recently overcome one of the two last remaining tournament obstacles to getting the beypoints processing queue up to date! This means that over the next several weeks we have the opportunity to rapidly move through the list of unprocessed tournaments and get those Place Faces out to the bladers who have earned them! And hopefully the new "Red X" system will help tournament bladers encourage their hosts to keep things up-to-date. Smile

Anyways, I'm looking forward to being able to congratulate everyone in this thread as they receive their new profile "hardware" in the weeks to come! Wink
What are face boosters?
(Feb. 09, 2012  7:26 PM)Luck Wrote: What are face boosters?

Look at the Help section's pages.
Where is that?
Look below the banner of the site.
(Feb. 09, 2012  6:53 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Anyways, I'm looking forward to being able to congratulate everyone in this thread as they receive their new profile "hardware" in the weeks to come! Wink

*suspense*

By "everyone", do you mean everyone on this site, or every tourney goer(whose tourney will be processed in the next few days; and you are simply referring to the Bronze/Silver/Gold Faces you'll be giving out)?
If its the former, oh wow! I can't wait for those changes!
If the latter, I'd join you in too, and go on congratulating people! Tongue_out

If the latter is true, and the bracketed sentence does not apply, then I'll have to wait till I have a next tourney, when I can finally be a part of the "new profile hardware" too.

EDIT- At the same time, I am quite a gullible person, and if the above post was sarcastic, then I have fallen for it! Tongue_out
"Everyone" in this case was used figuratively to denote the entire subset of individuals who have achieved 1st. 2nd, or 3rd in a tournament and have not yet had had their tournaments processed. "Hardware" refers to the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Faces that they will receive.

I wouldn't try to trick you Janstarblast! Smile
However hard you try not to trick me, I fall too easily for intelligently made posts. Tongue_out
And hey, thanks for the clarification!
(Feb. 10, 2012  1:44 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: "Everyone" in this case was used figuratively to denote the entire subset of individuals who have achieved 1st. 2nd, or 3rd in a tournament and have not yet had had their tournaments processed. "Hardware" refers to the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Faces that they will receive.

I wouldn't try to trick you Janstarblast! Smile

Let's have Daegor keep being the metallurgy pun guy.