WBO Bits Discussion

@ Deikailo

I didnt mean it in a Disrespectful way. I am completely Gobsmacked on how you are doing it. Trust me I am very very Impressed. I didnt mean it like that.
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:11 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: Hmmm...

Maybe "Join on the 25th April 2011" face. xD

Now to be serious.

A face if you have made a thread with at least 500 constructive posts.
A face where you have helped the community progress in some way, I have an idea but secret.
And maybe if we can bring back the Royal face, if so maybe make it harder like, 20$

Sorry for lame ideas, kinda got put on the spot, any other ideas out there?

We have a face for helping the community - the peridot face and wyvern face

I would like to see a face for tournament attendance. It would be great to say 20 tournaments gets you ____ face - good for effort.

Ah,reference to the face for attending a tourney on Brad Day! We have one. Just think, its Brad Day, the attendee has come for his 20th tourney, and he wins! 3 faces in one day!
Awww........Smithicide DANG! I just got warned, at 999 posts. That wrecks my chances for Antique Face.
Ivw got my first face now and aiming for another. Im aiming for the one that involves writing a beywiki article
I have done an article, but too tired to others xD

I may do some on the week end.

Next one I am aiming for is the Amber face. I got one referee and I black mailed every kid in school who plays Beyblade to join under my name, not much results yet...¬¬
(Apr. 26, 2011  8:16 AM)Chups Wrote: @ Deikailo

I didnt mean it in a Disrespectful way. I am completely Gobsmacked on how you are doing it. Trust me I am very very Impressed. I didnt mean it like that.
I'm really disappointed in my tournaments lately. I'm not introducing anything new and exciting and my organization of each event is lacking.

It's just a lot of energy, that's all. It's very stressful. Unhappy
I just uploaded a picture in the 'bey collection' forum with 50 beys in it but I didn't get a face.....

Did the picture have to be clear or something?

P.S. A moderator already visited the page and gave the guy that posted a vid right after me a face so it was on purpose...
(May. 03, 2011  8:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  8:16 AM)Chups Wrote: @ Deikailo

I'm really disappointed in my tournaments lately. I'm not introducing anything new and exciting and my organization of each event is lacking.

It's just a lot of energy, that's all. It's very stressful. Unhappy

Don't be stressed! It is fun never the less!

Keep going and you may get another face of Wyvern. *nods*

I am currently trying to work on that face to. I am pretty far from antique so I just may slowy go on until my time comes *sweeps up his keep and vanishes*
(May. 03, 2011  9:08 PM)RAW Wrote: Don't be stressed! It is fun never the less!

Keep going and you may get another face of Wyvern. *nods*

I am currently trying to work on that face to. I am pretty far from antique so I just may slowy go on until my time comes *sweeps up his keep and vanishes*
For me, tournaments are not fun. I end up biting my friends' heads off most of the time. I do it because at the end, I feel very accomplished and happy when my friends are having fun.
(May. 03, 2011  9:07 PM)Sparta Wrote: I just uploaded a picture in the 'bey collection' forum with 50 beys in it but I didn't get a face.....

P.S. A moderator already visited the page and gave the guy that posted a vid right after me a face so it was on purpose...
Did you have a piece of paper in the image with your username on it? You have to have that. Otherwise, you don't get it.
(May. 03, 2011  9:40 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  9:07 PM)Sparta Wrote: I just uploaded a picture in the 'bey collection' forum with 50 beys in it but I didn't get a face.....

Did you have a piece of paper in the image with your username on it? You have to have that. Otherwise, you don't get it.
Unless it's obvious that you have a lot so they know you have 50. When I posted, I didn't need to put tag on it with my name because everyone knows I have everything except Genocide Rex and torch aries.
2 beys for your wish list then Wink And Sparta, you went out and bought 2 more after I said you needed 50, right? And it should have your name in it.
(May. 04, 2011  1:03 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: 2 beys for your wish list then Wink And Sparta, you went out and bought 2 more after I said you needed 50, right? And it should have your name in it.

I didnt just go out and buy 2 more' they were already shipping Smile but yeah, got the face!!

New question: how can you get a face booster?
donate money , win a face contest and if you place at some tourneys
(May. 04, 2011  4:05 AM)Sparta Wrote:
(May. 04, 2011  1:03 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: 2 beys for your wish list then Wink And Sparta, you went out and bought 2 more after I said you needed 50, right? And it should have your name in it.

I didnt just go out and buy 2 more' they were already shipping Smile but yeah, got the face!!

New question: how can you get a face booster?

If I remember correctly (tell me if I am wrong please) you have to take place in a WBO tourney, and win "credits" these "credits" are used for redeeming prizes here on the WBO. There are also multiple other ways of earning these credits, towards other prizes. Here's a short little thread to where you can find all the answers: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-WBO-Credit-Discussion Smile
haha, Awesome
You are now 1 of the 2 users who have the face 8)
(May. 04, 2011  4:31 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Metal Face Cool
I'm very proud of you! It brings tears of joy to my eyes Smile
What face booster does Pegasis come in? Anyone know?
I think any of those normal Ones....Red, Green etc etc. Ive got no Clue its just an Assumption.

Metal Face Maybe just for being 2kool4skool Cool

But that is Sweet.
Cool. Only 2 people have earned the Metal Face and your one of them, congrats Deikailo! Thats super.
2 about to go to 3 Smug

I can not wait (Hint to mods)
Just totally realized I have a WDJ face, thanks a lot! It looks spiffy.
I now, including this one, have made a total of 763 posts! Only 237 to go till I get the talkative face!
(May. 04, 2011  9:09 PM)djspida5 Wrote: Just totally realized I have a WDJ face, thanks a lot! It looks spiffy.
No, thank you for your help at tournaments. Grin It's earned.