WBO Bits Discussion

Guys he's a recent member, let him alone xD. And brad I like the Face System but only if they could change... i mean you had these since MFB came out? Now we're closing in to the end of MFB(or not if the creator decides to do the extended manga series), I think its time to change or "Things will never be the same"~Tupac
-__-

recent, I haven't even joined for 1hr.

They should get more faces of the normal Beyblades and maybe new tasks. It doesn't matter if MFB is going to a end, we have faces from the original series.
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:00 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: -__-

recent, I haven't even joined for 1hr.

They should get more faces of the normal Beyblades and maybe new tasks. It doesn't matter if MFB is going to a end, we have faces from the original series.
I think it's great you are looking at more like most of us already are but that's easy enough to say, what about some ideas: which "tasks" exactly then?
Hmmm...

Maybe "Join on the 25th April 2011" face. xD

Now to be serious.

A face if you have made a thread with at least 500 constructive posts.
A face where you have helped the community progress in some way, I have an idea but secret.
And maybe if we can bring back the Royal face, if so maybe make it harder like, 20$

Sorry for lame ideas, kinda got put on the spot, any other ideas out there?
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:11 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: Hmmm...

Now to be serious.

A face where you have helped the community progress in some way, I have an idea but secret.
And maybe if we can bring back the Royal face, if so maybe make it harder like, 20$

We have a face for helping the community - the peridot face and wyvern face

I would like to see a face for tournament attendance. It would be great to say 20 tournaments gets you ____ face - good for effort.
I'm looking forward to getting the Amber Face. I'm making a video for my subscribers on YouTube to join the WBO. Hope that's not bad.
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote:

Now to be serious.

I would like to see a face for tournament attendance. It would be great to say 20 tournaments gets you ____ face - good for effort.

No, a better one. That is why I called it "secret".

Now to be serious.

Haha. Of Course you want one.

I would like a Face with over 500 Constructive Posts, BUT, then even more SPAM Topics would be made.
But the Antique face is just as good for that task, just double it and add a bit and there you go xD

Maybe for more referrals because if I go school one day and give out loads of WBO links I could have 23 referrals but only have an Ambre face to show it.
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:48 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: But the Antique face is just as good for that task, just double it and add a bit and there you go xD

Maybe for more referrals because if I go school one day and give out loads of WBO links I could have 23 referrals but only have an Ambre face to show it.

But how about this list? http://worldbeyblade.org/refer.php?action=toplist

Anyway, you can be proud within yourself after referring so many. I've got 9 referrals but only 4 have been directly involved with WBO activities - most of the people at my club aren't interested in the WBO since they see no need for it; I've catered for all their beyblade needs.
True, I guess it is only a true referral if they are active. And wow, 75 is a lot, maybe through youtube and blogs etc.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:01 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: True, I guess it is only a true referral if they are active. And wow, 75 is a lot, maybe through youtube and blogs etc.

Yeah he has a Beyblade youtube channel.

My favourite part about the Faces you get for donating to the WBO can be given to other people! I know that kanato dolsrin, ControL_ and myself have gifted faces for other people.
I believe kanato dolsrin bought a blader passport (face) for Nano. I also bought a passport for aron101 (awesome person), 5 facebooster blacks for ControL_(he needs to lose weight jk I love him XD) and a facebooster black for LeeDraciel(awesome person). ControL_ has gifted me a facebooster black, aron101 a facebooster black and Blitz a facebooster black. He also unleashed Beyjun onto the London tournament scene by buying him a passport.
Lol, so looks like you guys just keep in your own UK circle. I probably think I wont be accepted for multiple reasons.

Anyway I really hope the face system does get updated soon, and maybe more ways of getting them. Though there are multiple problems e.g: Faces are not just given out for a reason, you need for them. Also most reason people do things on this site will be for faces and therefore will result in spam, random thread making etc.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:19 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: Lol, so looks like you guys just keep in your own UK circle. I probably think I wont be accepted for multiple reasons.

Anyway I really hope the face system does get updated soon, and maybe more ways of getting them. Though there are multiple problems e.g: Faces are not just given out for a reason, you need for them. Also most reason people do things on this site will be for faces and therefore will result in spam, random thread making etc.

I totally Agree with you and I think that They should update the faces and have more faces like, 20 Referrals, 5,000 Good posts, Hosting a tournament Etc..
Hosting a tournament is already done (Face of the Wyvern), and the faces would be like levels then, and decrease in value, since there would be a "rarer" face after getting the first level. What would the 5000 posts face be called then huh? "SUPAH ANCIENT FACE"? I think not.
5,000 posts is pretty hard let alone 5,000 good ones xD
Take a Look at people like Bey Brad, Kai-V, Daegor42(is close)
true, but they don't need anymore faces, they have enough!

Let the people who joined recently have a good chance at getting faces.
(Apr. 25, 2011  10:44 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote:

Now to be serious.

Haha. Of Course you want one.

I would like a Face with over 500 Constructive Posts, BUT, then even more SPAM Topics would be made.
Hey, if you want to host 4 tournaments in 3 months, be my guest. All the power to ya.
(Apr. 25, 2011  11:48 PM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: true, but they don't need anymore faces, they have enough!

Let the people who joined recently have a good chance at getting faces.
Kei needs more faces.
By "they" I was referring to the Mods he mentioned but I guess he could have a little more.
Do you even know who Kei is?
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:02 AM)ⅰкЯ Wrote: By "they" I was referring to the Mods he mentioned but I guess he could have a little more.

Kei is a mod! now I need to get money for the passport faceEee .
beaten again
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:19 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Do you even know who Kei is?

A super awesome mod with great hair?
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:24 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2011  12:19 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Do you even know who Kei is?

A super awesome mod with great hair?

AWWW YEAH. But some people have over 2,000-3,000 posts and no Antique face. I wonder what they are posting? Besides Caos3, of course.
At the end of my sentence I said "Mods he MENTIONED" not mods. I know who Kei is btw.