WBO Bits Discussion

Quote:No. The record is held by Blitz for 60+ player arriving, smashing the record - Yet Kei holds the metal face. It's held unknown.

I think i have the second most faces after Kei. I havn't checked everyone.

It is a mystery Metal Face is a Legendary Face. Gasp

Also ControL I believe Khel has alot of faces might want to check Him.
So it's a legendary face.. How do you get it?
I hope to get the antique face and to get amber i need 2 more
I want to get a Cancer face and that's it... maybe a Gold too. Might try Rose Gold too, but I only have 7 beys. Might get Hyper Aquario soon. Makes 8. I also hope there will be a tourney in Seattle soon... I will try anyway.
Well, I am really looking forward to getting the Antique Face. I don't have too too much until I get 1000 posts.

I also want the Amethyst Face, I do have much knowledge, but not enough yet.

The Face of Soul as well, I've heard it's extremely hard to get.

That's it.
(Apr. 04, 2011  10:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote: So it's a legendary face.. How do you get it?

I'll just say that you're on the right track.

(Apr. 05, 2011  3:25 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Well, I am really looking forward to getting the Antique Face. I don't have too too much until I get 1000 posts.

Ah, but how many till you reach 1000 good posts?

(Apr. 05, 2011  3:25 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The Face of Soul as well, I've heard it's extremely hard to get.

That's for joining the committee, so yeah, pretty hard.
Metal Face = Hosting a certain amount of tournaments?
I don't think so. Click on it and read how Kei got it. I don't think it has to do with touraments.
I wouldn't mind a Ruby face. Is Kei the only one with it? It is a hard task to complete. I would also enjoy the Lapis Luzel (or however you spell it) It would make me feel like I helped out the community enough to earn it. And maybe the Amber face. One down, four to go! And I won't cheat like some people.

Off topic: When I checked Kei's profile, he had 5,555 posts.
(Apr. 04, 2011  8:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: How do you get the Metal Face?

you have to import it from Japan or buy the Metal Fusion DS game
they are talking about the faces that go under your avatar
(Apr. 05, 2011  6:22 AM)To Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  8:55 PM)Deikailo Wrote: How do you get the Metal Face?

you have to import it from Japan or buy the Metal Fusion DS game
XD Nicely played To, nicely played.
(Apr. 05, 2011  6:34 AM)RustyXD Wrote: they are talking about the faces that go under your avatar

You get the "No Duh Sherlock" face!
(Apr. 05, 2011  5:13 AM)Nano Wrote: I wouldn't mind a Ruby face. Is Kei the only one with it? It is a hard task to complete. I would also enjoy the Lapis Luzel (or however you spell it) It would make me feel like I helped out the community enough to earn it. And maybe the Amber face. One down, four to go! And I won't cheat like some people.

Off topic: When I checked Kei's profile, he had 5,555 posts.

Yes. He is.

LOL To.
(Apr. 04, 2011  9:36 PM)Chupa Chups Wrote:
Quote:No. The record is held by Blitz for 60+ player arriving, smashing the record - Yet Kei holds the metal face. It's held unknown.

I think i have the second most faces after Kei. I havn't checked everyone.

It is a mystery Metal Face is a Legendary Face. Gasp

Also ControL I believe Khel has alot of faces might want to check Him.
Khel has 20, I have 21.
Tonight, I'm assembling all of my Beys and getting a rose gold face. I wanted to avoid assembling them all since I have way over fifty. My passport face looks lonely. Unhappy
(Apr. 05, 2011  4:13 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  10:02 PM)Deikailo Wrote: So it's a legendary face.. How do you get it?
I'll just say that you're on the right track.
Cool ty for the answer
Which Face do you get for making BeyWiki Articles? Is it the Amethyst Face? Or the Lapis Lazuli Face? Or is it a completely different Face?

Also, I heard that you don't just get it for writing BeyWiki Articles. I heard you get it if you worked hard on your BeyWiki Article. Is this correct? And in terms of my Poison Serpent Article (Still waiting for approval...) Would I be able to get this face when the article is approved?
It the lapis lazuli.

And I asked how people get it, and they said when the committe recognizes you dong good work for beywiki.

I have one article on beywiki and don't have the face, so a couple would probably get you it.
Probably maybe
Haha. Deikailo (I didnt say Day-Kai-Low) I am too Scared of assembling ALL My beys back to there Original Uncustomized Forms.
(Apr. 05, 2011  11:57 PM)SSJfisherman Wrote: It the lapis lazuli.

And I asked how people get it, and they said when the committe recognizes you dong good work for beywiki.

I have one article on beywiki and don't have the face, so a couple would probably get you it.
Probably maybe
Hmm... I was thinking about writing 1-2 more BeyWiki Articles once my current one gets approved. Perhaps I should start one of them tomorrow so that I can try to get that Face even sooner.

Don't ask which one I might start tomorrow. it's a secret. Joyful_2
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:15 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Haha. Deikailo (I didnt say Day-Kai-Low) I am too Scared of assembling ALL My beys back to there Original Uncustomized Forms.
It's not that I'm scared, it's just that I don't have all of the original parts per bey.
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:30 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Apr. 06, 2011  12:15 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: Haha. Deikailo (I didnt say Day-Kai-Low) I am too Scared of assembling ALL My beys back to there Original Uncustomized Forms.
It's not that I'm scared, it's just that I don't have all of the original parts per bey.
Why don't you just take pictures of them in their current forms? That would probably be a lot easier. Joyful_3
Because it's just a mess...
I'm never gonna get a face. But, I'm sure that the face that I have a least chance of getting, is the Passport face.
Yeah It's Messy.... But It is something that Has to be Done..... For JUSTICE AND WORLD PEACE!
(Apr. 05, 2011  3:25 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: Well, I am really looking forward to getting the Antique Face. I don't have too too much until I get 1000 posts.
Daegor42 Wrote:Ah, but how many till you reach 1000 good posts?

(Apr. 05, 2011  3:25 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: The Face of Soul as well, I've heard it's extremely hard to get.
Daegor42 Wrote:That's for joining the committee, so yeah, pretty hard.

I have a pretty good percentage of good posts. But I'll tell the truth here that I've gotten many warnings, mostly when I first joined this site, very rule breaking I was.

Also, I do know that it is to join the Committee, that's why I've promised myself not to get another warning. I do have a rather bad amount, so I'll keep my posts pertinent to subject, and be able to elaborate when needed to.

Thanks, Daegor!