WBO Beypoint Card

really?
Yea its really cool, it helps to keep track of beypoints.
Awesome!
I think the WBO should use some of their money for this, but these should be printed specifically for organizers ONLY.
Why only organizers? I think it would be neat for bladers that have a bey rank to have one of these.
Well I mean organizers can store all the money earned on their card and also all the info of a tourney.
Love the idea!
I made one of these for my sister: (Click to View)

Need to get around to making a proper one for myself sometime.
The idea of the project is not a credit card that holds money, but a card that can be scanned by QR or RFID readers to display a blader's battle stats.

I've been trying to put together a proposal for the council, but I've just been swamped lately. Hopefully after my next tournament I'll have time to get something together to try and make these cards a reality.
Good luck! How much will they be when they are released?
If everything gets approved, and goes according to plan, I'm hoping around $5
That is a great price. Save one for me.
I'm a little late to this but I still think it's a great idea and it should happen, the card holder on the segment grip is just a useless thing otherwise, but having a card that could be used for different things and have actual purposes outside Japan would be awesome. I also think there could be a lot more uses thought up for the card, so it's more fun and doesn't just have just one non-practical purpose.
It'll happen eventually. Right now I've been caught up in hosting, and have dropped the project for other things.

I'm sure I'll get back to it Smile
I like this plan. It is very interesting
Sounds great I don't think I can have it because I have the L-Drago speed record launcher
(Dec. 19, 2015  4:37 PM)zeo kurogane Wrote: How to get beypoint card

Ya buy it m8.