WBO Beyblade Book Discussion Thread

That's... not the point I was trying to make. I meant "Just go update the dang wiki".
(Apr. 09, 2020  6:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  6:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: DeceasedCrab makes a point. I think instead of a book we need some sort of magazine that we do once a month. The metagame can change at any release, so it would probably be a better idea over a book, since it would become outdated over time.

Lol that’s what I said.

Yeah I know. I made it into a non reply post and something a bit more detailed so we can present the idea in more detail to anyone who wanted to work on this book, and now maybe a magazine instead.
(Apr. 09, 2020  6:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  6:46 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Lol that’s what I said.

Yeah I know. I made it into a non reply post and something a bit more detailed so we can present the idea in more detail to anyone who wanted to work on this book, and now maybe a magazine instead.

If we were making a magazine, then the first edition would take care of everything from the beginning of Burst till now, which isn't quite efficient. Why don't we just build off the idea of Beybase?
(Apr. 09, 2020  6:51 PM)YishYash Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2020  6:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Yeah I know. I made it into a non reply post and something a bit more detailed so we can present the idea in more detail to anyone who wanted to work on this book, and now maybe a magazine instead.

If we were making a magazine, then the first edition would take care of everything from the beginning of Burst till now, which isn't quite efficient. Why don't we just build off the idea of Beybase?

Not really. We don’t have to do it like that. Just introduce simply how the burst system works and recommend competitive combos and products to buy for that month.