WBO Anniversary Scavenger Hunt Results!!

Congratulations Uwik! You truly deserve it.
Congratulations Uwik! You basically were one before, it's just official now Wink glad to see another committee member!
Ah, its really good to see Uwik become a part of the Committee.
I, for that matter, never thought that there was much of a difference between a Moderator and a Committee member.
I respected both of them equally, haha! Even now, its just a darker blue name. It is the same ol' Uwik we all love and respect! The best thing is, most of us got to see Uwik's username go past all stages.
First we saw his name in orange...
Then the letters got excited and leaned over...
They were then dyed blue...
And now.... The username got a darker coat of blue!
Ah, about time.

Congratulations, Uwik! You've been working hard on here long enough to deserve the promotion, and this Scavenger Hunt was just another example of your creativity and dedication towards this community.
(Jan. 27, 2013  5:57 PM)zeneo Wrote: Uwik,How much am I thanking you now!!
My Luck(not the member) is not that good,I never tend to be lucky to win anything(not even my community's housie event).
But the Scavenger Hunt was quite innovative
I remember this quote-
"Respect the moderators.They're there where they are because of a reason"
The Scavenger Hunt's best part was that it had nothing to do with Luck(not the user,again);
You win if you put effort.
Luck(the user this time) congrats man!

Haha, thank you :3
This event was flipping awesome!!! It was super interesting ( and do-able for me) !!! Thanks to uwik for the idea and the committee members for agreeing and doing this!!!! And congratulations to the winners of this event!!! Hope there will be a lot more just like!! And equally as awesome.

P.s with my points I want a face bolt orange if u please
Congratulations Uwik! Dat scavenger hunt was brilliant !
Indonesian Pride brotha!
Congratz Uwik! Well deserved my dear friend!
Congrats Uwik, you truly deserved that promotion. Not only for what you have done for this site, but for everything you have done for the game in general. I read around a lot on this site before I joined and saw a lot of what you have contributed over the years. However, I'm sorry buddy but I hate that ridiculously overpowered Duo 230MB mess that you came up with! It continues to be a thorn in my side when I try to develop new combos, and it is still a force to be reckoned with to this day. But I'm am very pleased there are people like you out there willing to devote their time to a game of spinning tops, developing amazing combos like that, so that the entire beyblade community has a benchmark to measure against! Thanks for all you do, and again congrats!!
Those WBO Recolors are phenomenal looking! Grin Might I ask where all the clear red Perseaus faces came from?

Congratz to all Grin
Congrats to all! Those recolors look amazing!

Special congrats to Uwik, too! You deserve it!
Congratz to Uwik for the promotion. You deserve it.

Also congratz to Real Madrid for winning 1st prize... Wondering if I can get one from you? :p

Mtwo, those recolors are just amazing. Thank you for your great effort in helping WBO.
Thank you for the kind words everybody. Your confidence in my abilities means a great deal to me.

The Committee's support have been significant factors in my development. I look forward to the new challenges and opportunities for growth that the WBO has to offer.

Thanks again, for your help and trust. I will do my very best to surpass your expectations of me.
Oh congratulations Uwik ! You deserve to be in the Committee Team, you're a great mod. Good luck mate ~!
Congrats Uwik on becoming a committee member!
Wohh results are out!!!
Congratz everyone who won...sad that i lost...i wasn't knowing about the cheating thing but later on came to know that sharing is cheating Unhappy
Let it be...it was a great experience!! And apologies to committee!

And huge congratz Uwik...u really deserve that post SmileWink

EDIT: FB blue, purple, crimson & vivid for me!
Yay I won a physical prize!
I would like face booster vivid
Congrats Uwik, you really helped the community.
Thank you everybody and especially the community for hosting this amazing event.
Thanks everyone!!!!
Blue Lynx; Yeah, congrats... hm... I just realized that if it wasn't for the cheating -mixup?-, neither of use would've gotten physical prizes Gasp
Close shave...
Welcome to the team, Uwik! You are now the proud owner of a shiny new Face of Soul [Image: faceofsoul.png]. Smile

By the way, for all of the winners below the top three: if I haven't responded to your PM yet, don't worry! I'm waiting for all of the winners (or most of them) to contact me before I start recording all of the addresses and begin the process of ordering everything for all of you. I believe I have most of them, so expect a response from me some time this week. The ordering of everything may take a little while though, so please be patient!
I was about to post that Uwik got that face Kei(I noticed a little bit ago). Well Congrats Uwik for getting that awesome face.
Thank God he got it now,not before the Scavenger Hunt started.
(12 members without the face of soul question,hah!)

and Kei,we will be patient
P.S.-Uwik's inclusion in the team was the BIG news,right?
(Jan. 29, 2013  4:33 AM)zeneo Wrote: P.S.-Uwik's inclusion in the team was the BIG news,right?

I would never want to take away importance from him or the news that he is now officially part of the Committee, but no, there is still very big news coming up.
Hmm,but the news about Uwik was pretty big itself,so was just confirming
*waiting in anticipation for the news*
i like the thing of the BIG news. i am very excited!!! oh and thats good kei replied here.
Congratulations to the winners, and congratulations to Uwik! You all deserve what you received; especially Uwik, with your new Face of Soul! This event was awesome, and I'm glad that I got to be a part of it.

Also, if possible, could I have a Face Booster Azure? Or would is it preferred that I PM a commitee member?