WBO 5th Anniversary Results!!

Got my Metal Stone Face Booster yesterday, I like it a lot! Thanks to the committee!
I got my Samurai Pegasis yesterday, as well. Thank you! Smile
Got my Salamanda yesterday. Thanks guys!
Just got my Booster in the mail today. Thanks!
I guess I forgot to post yesterday, but my stone face booster came in. Thanks!
Just received my Shonobi Saramanda SW145SD. Thanks!
Got my metal face set yesterday, thanks! Grin
Oh yeah, mine came in a few days ago. Thanks again!
Any idea when my Set will come in?

EDIT: It just came in (my letter carrier came late today), so I'll have pictures up soon.
Not to sound impatient/rude, just wondering, as it seems most people received their prizes:

Any idea where mine was shipped from/has been shipped yet?

I'm yet to receive my Octagon Set and very anxious to test the stadium. Tongue_out
Hm, try sending Kei a private message : the prize comes from Hasbro, and usually they prefer to ship them directly to a staff member within the United States, but Arupaeo is very busy these days so I doubt we asked them to send it to him again.
Just recieved my Pirates Orojya! Thanks!
Just wondering, any ideas when/if my set will be arriving anytime soon?

Sorry if this sounds impatient, I'm just pretty eager to test in it, haha. Tongue_out
(Mar. 28, 2014  2:39 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just wondering, any ideas when/if my set will be arriving anytime soon?

Sorry if this sounds impatient, I'm just pretty eager to test in it, haha. Tongue_out

You should contact Kei directly.
(Mar. 28, 2014  2:41 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2014  2:39 AM)Leone19 Wrote: Just wondering, any ideas when/if my set will be arriving anytime soon?

You should contact Kei directly.

I did a while ago, he mentioned he had emailed them, but haven't heard anything for a bit, so I figured I'd post to see if any other mods knew when/if it'd arrive soon. (Not to be rude or anything)
I e-mailed our contact on March 5th a few days before I went away and they said they would look into it that day ... I never heard anything back from them. :\ I've just sent them another e-mail asking what's up. Sorry for the huge delay!
(Mar. 28, 2014  2:48 AM)Kei Wrote: I e-mailed our contact on March 5th a few days before I went away and they said they would look into it that day ... I never heard anything back from them. :\ I've just sent them another e-mail asking what's up. Sorry for the huge delay!

No problem, figured I'd ask what's going on, though, haha.

I hope something happens soon. Tongue_out
Got the zero G nintendo stuff....
Thanks kei and committee !

EDIT : it arrived almost a week ago, picked it up today
Still waiting on the Beyblade Evolution game, but hopefully it'll arrive soon Smile
(May. 29, 2014  10:35 PM)MidnightGFX Wrote: My MSF-L broke throughout free battle at Grand Battle Encore last weekend.

I still need to get my prize from the WBO 5th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt, though.

This post reminded me...

I have to ask... any word from Hasbro on the prize, at all?

I figured I'd post here so Kei and Kai-V, etc. can let me know.
(May. 29, 2014  10:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2014  10:35 PM)MidnightGFX Wrote: My MSF-L broke throughout free battle at Grand Battle Encore last weekend.

I still need to get my prize from the WBO 5th Anniversary Scavenger Hunt, though.

This post reminded me...

It arrived today, thanks to Hasbro and the persistence of Kai-V and Kei.
(Jun. 05, 2014  7:22 PM)Leone19 Wrote:
(May. 29, 2014  10:37 PM)Leone19 Wrote:

This post reminded me...

It arrived today, thanks to Hasbro and the persistence of Kai-V and Kei.

Oh wow, that was fast, finally hah.