Vulcan 2.0 Beat that Lynx

(May. 03, 2011  8:07 PM)Kei Wrote: I'm curious, how would Beat do against a RS/RSF-based Defense custom? Everyone has become obsessed with MB and CS lately, but right-spin Wheels usually had trouble KOing RS/RSF-based customs.

i agree, if it does well it will separate itself from the lower class into, the higher, and maybe get to top tier (i want it too), but if not then it may not get to far, but it should do
Ill put up more tests with RS/RSF tip combos. The lower percentage i put up to show that it does better on higher tracks against one of if not the top def/sta combos. I will show LTDC's tests and in lower tracks it knocks it out easily. I can easily just show the higher percentage results but thats fluffing the numbers. I showed all different heights to inform people against one of the top def combos, it does better in higher heights, because you know people will always comment try this try that... Well you have all the popular tracks except CH120 but its because all my CH120's suck monkey butt... Anyways I digress, I will be putting up more results as soon as I can against other combos but for now those are the top combos you "should" be facing and one of the hardest for the majority of attack type blades to beat.

Do you have a suggestion as far as an RSF/RS def combo because tbh i havent found a good one?

As far as me feeling this is top tier potential, well yes I strongly do because I have yet to see a right spinning metal wheel take on one of the top tier def combos and KO it out of the stadium not outspin it but KO it like how the Beat Wheel does.
I've been fooling around with Beat Lynx BD145RSF and it's a good attacker. With sliding shoot, it stays in the center, but moves with the flower pattern and just KO's from there. It's very interesting, but not as reliable against top-tier combos.

I'd also like to point out that I was using the RSF from RBV7, which has an extremely soft rubber compared to the solid rubber that comes in Ray Gil.
(May. 03, 2011  7:59 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  7:15 PM)Bluezee Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  6:22 PM)Cyber Kerberous Wrote: Relatively decent results, but not too promising, I must say.

It always feels that as soon as a new part is released, everyone feels that it has to be top-tier in one category or another.

I sense a hater. Are you mad that you did not come up with this yourself? Not too many beyblades/ combos can get the results that Beat has gotten here. With the exception of my Lightning Tank and Dan's Maximum Meteor, nothing really comes close to getting such high win rates on such powerful stamina/defense customs such as Basalt BD145CS/MB.

I was just saying that for a part that has only been out for 10 days you're making some bold statements about this being the best attack wheel, etc.

35, 40, 50 and 60% win ratios are poor in my eyes.

Yes there were better results and that is why I said 'Relatively decent results' instead of "Pah, my Nan could've made a better combo" or something stupid and brash with nothing to back it up. Unlike you.

It proves that it does poorly against that specific combo at that certain height. When he tested Beat on an higher height, win percentage rose to 80/75%.

Deikailo: Does it move as aggresive as RF/R2F or just moderately aggresive?
When I first saw Beat, my first thought was how it would do as a Attack Combo. Obviously it has great smash Attack. Beat did great on pretty much all heights. 30%-50% on a low track may not seem great but compared to other attack combos on 85 against BD145 I think it did pretty good. Obviously it works best on high tracks.
I also want to see comparative results with Vulcan just to see how superior it can be.

EDIT: Btw Defense Customs with rubber bottoms have yet to be tested like Kei said so this would be interesting too.
mb doesn't have good friction, so its easy to get knocked out
MF-H basalt kerbecs/bull/aquario bd145mb is 1 of the best combos out , the weight prevents from getting knocked out. read around next time ...
Just playing around:

MF-M Beat Lynx GB145RF vs MF-H LDragoDestroy BD145 CS

Video Unedited

WTB cupcakes!
(May. 04, 2011  5:47 AM)ikmv Wrote: Just playing around:

Video Unedited

WTB cupcakes!

I believe you meant MF-M Beat Lynx GB145RF. Hah.
Thanks for the video ikmv. Beat Lynx just keeps getting better and better.

By the way, what was that card in the beypoint card slot of your launcher?

Edit: Oh .. that's odd. It showed up as "MF-H" on my screen. Nevermind.
OOPS hehe. Fixed, its late night! Its ryuuga card from sonokong. They dont use beypoint cards so they have like character cards and beyblade cards.
Beat vs Hero!

MF-M Beat Lynx S130RF vs MF Gravity Perseus AD145 RS

Video Unedited

Late night testing yay insomnia!!
(May. 04, 2011  6:11 AM)ikmv Wrote: MF-M Beat Lynx S130RF vs MF Gravity Perseus AD145 RS

Video Unedited

What was the condition of the RS? New? Worn?
Insomnia = more vids!

MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF vs MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 RSF

Unedited Video

I shouldnt have eaten all those cupcakes i think....
RS and RSF are in its prime because I hardly used them just a couple times for testing purposes.
Beat is doing well! What are we going to do about this?!
(May. 04, 2011  7:17 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Beat is doing well! What are we going to do about this?!

What we always do every night Pinky! Find a counter!
(May. 04, 2011  7:02 AM)ikmv Wrote: RS and RSF are in its prime because I hardly used them just a couple times for testing purposes.

Aah, okay ... I wonder if that made any difference.

(May. 04, 2011  7:19 AM)ikmv Wrote: What we always do every night Pinky! Find a counter!

ahahaha
I have brand new ones but previous results showed to me that slightly worn RS/RSF had better defensive capabilities then mint ones?
(May. 04, 2011  7:25 AM)ikmv Wrote: I have brand new ones but previous results showed to me that slightly worn RS/RSF had better defensive capabilities then mint ones?

That's what I would assume, yeah, but I've never seen actual testing comparing mint/worn RS/RSF's.
(May. 04, 2011  5:47 AM)ikmv Wrote: Just playing around:

Video Unedited

WTB cupcakes!

Interesting. Beat is most impressive. However, can you redo tests with LDD in Plastic Mode, and Bank CS for five turns, then use it as a defense custom? IMO, this PWNs everything... You can also user RF on the LDD combo, but it's completely up to you. I prefer a somewhat worn CS, that works like an attack type when banked and is pretty reliable when shot normally. Plus, if you'd please, make sure you use a BD in place of Gravity Ball. IMO, if its as good as you say, I want to see results at the max please. But yeah, I agree, BD is the best attack track. Thank you for the tests anyhow.
I am retarded. Mushy's fault. Delete this post or rather not...
Are you retarded? Beat is 49.5 mm in diameter, so it pretty much hangs over BD145. That and BD is headed, and because its on 145 height and unable to be placed in Boost Mode, BD normally misses the opponent anyway, and the 8 grams really hits hard, as well as providing weight on the outside. Well, that and the fact that BD is headed, which provides for protection against LTCs make it the best attack track currently available, and Bluezee has already proved that countless times. Also, read my post in the LDD thread, it explains everything about the combo in full detail. I am currently testing for smash against lightning tank, and I'm very impressed.

Through my informal testing, a CS from RBV6 is much better than anything BD could provide anyway...
(May. 03, 2011  4:14 AM)ikmv Wrote: Comparison with my Fang Tests

MF Fang Leone ___R2f vs. MF-H BasaltKerbecs BD145[b]CS [/b]
Fang is in Counter Mode

Why is it vsing CS instead of MB? And after you do Vulcan tests can you possibly do tests in comparison to left spinners?
Mushy. I am retarded. I forgot all about that...
I like! (borat)
I shall Probably be getting this in the Next day or two so Expect testing from me. Cool
I appreciate the BasaltBD145MB tests, but can you please test against basalt on BD145CS, IMO it is FAR, FAR superior to the MB variant in almost all situations.
I didnt bother to list the low track testing, I am assuming people get the idea that against the basalt combo a higher track is better.

MF BeatLynx ___RF vs MF-H Basalt KerbecsBD145CS Tests
Done in an atk stadium
Def combo shot first
10 Bank/10 slide shots on the Atk combo

MF BeatLynx S130RF vs MF-H Basalt KerbecsBD145CS
MF BeatLynx GB145RF vs MF-H Basalt KerbecsBD145CS
MF BeatLynx R145RF vs MF-H Basalt KerbecsBD145CS
Majority of wins involved the beat lynx in pushing the CS on the Basalt on its rubber and the basalt would catch the tornado ridge and ko itself. Most of the losses was from basalt saving itself on the wall and beta self ko'n alot.
What set did you get your cs from? Or, does it move much? Also, I assume basalt and bd145 were oriented to be balanced, and basalt had an mf-h?

I've never seen basalt bd145cs self ko, so I'm curious.