Volcanic Bull; Counter to Lightning Tank!

Now this may sound like a simple combo that most of us would know. However, after some testing today, I've found this combo rather effective against LT!

The combo is MF-H Basalt Bull GB145CS.
Note: "Volcanic" because basalt is a kind of volcanic rock.

This combo has also some potential in my informal testings. It was able to win Kei's MLMPPCRTTH with about 70% success. I'll only be able to test different combos, namely MM, MLMPPCRTTH, and a few other more popular combos, once or twice a day.

Now lets cut the talk, and get to the results.

Equipment used:

Attack Stadium
BeyLauncher LR with Beypointer for Volcanic Bull
BeyLauncher L with Beypointer for LT
Note: Banking with LT, CS is NON-AGGRESSIVE. ALL PARTS ARE TT. 20 rounds.

VB wins (OS)
VB wins (OS)
VB wins (OS)
VB wins (OS)
LT wins (KO)
VB wins (OS)
VB wins (OS)
VB wins (OS)
VB wins (KO)
LT wins (KO)
LT wins (KO)
VB wins (OS)
VB wins (OS)
VB wins (KO)
LT wins (KO)
LT wins (KO)
VB wins (OS)
LT wins (KO)
VB wins (OS)
LT wins (KO)

Overall: VB wins 65%

Everyone is welcome to post your own results on my thread as well. Thank you for reading.

Note: After my second test, I will change the title for the post.
was your lightning l drago hasbro or tt ? cause bluezee told me if you mix them it preforms better Tongue_out
All my beys are TT beys. So LLD is TT.

Edit: Thanks, I'll edit the OP to avoid confusion.
This combo is almost the same as MF-H Basalt Kerbeck BD145CS witch is really effective but other than that i'll give it a shot see what i come up but im only have RF no LRF
hasn't this combo been used athousand times already,
You realize that Kei's combo isn't actually that great right? I suggest you read the whole thread to see what I'm talking about. Besides, even if it was that great you would need the "special launch". This combo looks like a variation to MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS. I'll do some testing in a bit.
Okay, I'm well known as a cynic here, but I'll just say it. This seems too good to be true. Plus, it seems to be a cheap copy of other combos, just with GB145. I will try it once my Basalt comes in, but I need to see more results.
1. Dude, your doing something way wrong. Learn how to slide-shoot/ bank properly.
2. The final counter was a big joke.
There's videos on YouTube... I think. I think it's just the way you're shooting. You need BD145 to hook on.

GB145 would get pushed out by BD145 as far as I know.
Dude, learn to shoot properly.30 rounds with this and Lightning didn't hesitate to own...
Woah, so many comments.

(May. 27, 2011  5:15 PM)Galaxy4ever Wrote: This combo is almost the same as MF-H Basalt Kerbeck BD145CS witch is really effective but other than that i'll give it a shot see what i come up but im only have RF no LRF

Actually this was a random combo I thought of, with no reference to MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS.

(May. 27, 2011  5:18 PM)ControL_ Wrote: I'm getting different results, how are you launching Lightning Tank? Thanks.

Banking.

(May. 27, 2011  5:43 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: hasn't this combo been used athousand times already,

Yup. I didn't say that it was a new combo, did I?

(May. 27, 2011  6:26 PM)Hero Wrote: You realize that Kei's combo isn't actually that great right? I suggest you read the whole thread to see what I'm talking about. Besides, even if it was that great you would need the "special launch". This combo looks like a variation to MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS. I'll do some testing in a bit.

What is this "special launch?" And yes, it is somewhat like MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS. As I've stated above, I randomly thought of this, with no reference to MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS.

(May. 27, 2011  9:20 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Okay, I'm well known as a cynic here, but I'll just say it. This seems too good to be true. Plus, it seems to be a cheap copy of other combos, just with GB145. I will try it once my Basalt comes in, but I need to see more results.

I just know that I posted all these results with 100% honesty. Okay then, what would you like it to be tested against next?

(May. 27, 2011  10:00 PM)Dan Wrote: 1. Dude, your doing something way wrong. Learn how to slide-shoot/ bank properly.
2. The final counter was a big joke.

LT goes in a proper flower pattern. What's wrong? Also, what do you mean by "The final counter was a big joke."?

EDIT: Read the thread, and got the "big joke" thing now.

(May. 28, 2011  12:41 AM)BeyBladestation Wrote: There's videos on YouTube... I think. I think it's just the way you're shooting. You need BD145 to hook on.

GB145 would get pushed out by BD145 as far as I know.

"just the way you're shooting" what do you mean by this? For LT or VB? From what I've observed, Lightning L Drago makes contact with the Basalt wheel before BD145 was able to hit GB145.

(May. 28, 2011  1:36 AM)Mushy Wrote: Dude, learn to shoot properly.30 rounds with this and Lightning didn't hesitate to own...

I shot LT and it moved in a smooth, proper flower pattern. What's wrong? I'll appreciate it if you could post proper results in the correct format. Thank you!

What bey should I test VB against next?
Big Bang Giraffe S130CS (Upper mode) or Beat Horogium 85R2F
Why not a more proven combo?
So anyone wanna do more testing or provide combos for me to test??
What's the point? You're clearly doing something wrong if others can blow this and other better defence combos out of the water with Lightning Tank.