[Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide]

Hi guys, i wanted to make this thread because most of the teams are proffessoinal teams.Anyone is allowed to join this team. I really hope to go well with this. Enjoy it

Here are the members list:-

1.Shanmukha(leader)
2.Anuraag1999
3.Nirmal007
4.Sairam_daibburu
5.MRR
6.ryuga98

allies
1.beyblasters

Rules:-
1.NO spam please!!!
2.Be friendly to everyone

Im sorry guys im leaving this team.
ENJOY THIS TEAM
I'm not Podarrajat i'm podarrajat
me also!!
(Jan. 28, 2012  4:29 PM)podarrajat Wrote: I'm not Podarrajat i'm podarrajat

Sorry for that
hey bro sign me up i might not be able to make it to many tourneys but i haven't been defeated in my home town so i would love to join this team
ur welcome to the team.
Hi i'm just here to tell you about a tour NOT tournament at the Trafford center on the 13th February at the orient way, my team (the beyblasters) can't go though, but if there is another one elsewhere we would like to challenge youTongue_out_wink.
5p1r1t, this is a beyblade team from India, why would they come to England to take part in this event
It is a worldwide team nowmy friends.
If it's a worldwide team, do you have any representatives in England? If not then our team could be affiliated (a part) of your team, we could represent you in england
Well,if its a worldwide team,
count me in Tongue_out_wink
(Feb. 03, 2012  7:52 PM)apple1075 Wrote: If it's a worldwide team, do you have any representatives in England? If not then our team could be affiliated (a part) of your team, we could represent you in england

I would love to

@ ryuga98 ur in
is it possible to sign up 2 this team if ur not in vizag?
yep it is
i am from anantapur and living in rajamundry for 3 months and iwill attend to the tourney towin.
don't add me, team indian champs are most powerful with 16 members,i am in that.
@ Firedragons1 you're added
no,i am team indian champs, nenu aa teamlo cheruthunna, ma team meeku shatruvulu.
Ohh then ok and please stop speaking in telugu you may get warned or banned
Fine then Smile
hey guys of this team are are members of bey indian champs as i asked to the THE DRAGOON he accepted except the last two members.