World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: Teams (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Teams)
+---- Thread: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] (/Thread-Vizag-India-NEW-TEAM-THE-BEYCLASERS-worldwide)

[Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - Dragoon. - Jan. 28, 2012

Hi guys, i wanted to make this thread because most of the teams are proffessoinal teams.Anyone is allowed to join this team. I really hope to go well with this. Enjoy it

Here are the members list:-

1.Shanmukha(leader)
2.Anuraag1999
3.Nirmal007
4.Sairam_daibburu
5.MRR
6.ryuga98

allies
1.beyblasters

Rules:-
1.NO spam please!!!
2.Be friendly to everyone

Im sorry guys im leaving this team.
ENJOY THIS TEAM

RE: NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS - rajatgovind123 - Jan. 28, 2012

I'm not Podarrajat i'm podarrajat

RE: NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS - Nirmal007 - Jan. 28, 2012

COUNT me in man!!

RE: NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS - Anuraag1999 - Jan. 28, 2012

YAH me also i think it'll bea nice team

RE: NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS - S1 - Jan. 28, 2012

me also!!

RE: NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS - Dragoon. - Jan. 28, 2012

(Jan. 28, 2012  4:29 PM)podarrajat Wrote: I'm not Podarrajat i'm podarrajat

Sorry for that

RE: NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS - SpikeBeyRaahul - Jan. 28, 2012

THE DRAGOON Put A proper Prefix.

RE: NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS - rockleone7778 - Jan. 29, 2012

hey bro sign me up i might not be able to make it to many tourneys but i haven't been defeated in my home town so i would love to join this team

RE: NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS - Dragoon. - Jan. 29, 2012

ur welcome to the team.

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS - DARK RAINBOW - Jan. 29, 2012

Hi i'm just here to tell you about a tour NOT tournament at the Trafford center on the 13th February at the orient way, my team (the beyblasters) can't go though, but if there is another one elsewhere we would like to challenge youTongue_out_wink.

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS - apple1075 - Jan. 30, 2012

5p1r1t, this is a beyblade team from India, why would they come to England to take part in this event

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - Dragoon. - Jan. 31, 2012

It is a worldwide team nowmy friends.

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - apple1075 - Feb. 03, 2012

If it's a worldwide team, do you have any representatives in England? If not then our team could be affiliated (a part) of your team, we could represent you in england

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - ryuga98 - Feb. 04, 2012

Well,if its a worldwide team,
count me in Tongue_out_wink

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - Dragoon. - Feb. 06, 2012

(Feb. 03, 2012  7:52 PM)apple1075 Wrote: If it's a worldwide team, do you have any representatives in England? If not then our team could be affiliated (a part) of your team, we could represent you in england

I would love to

@ ryuga98 ur in

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - ????NeMeSiS???? - Mar. 14, 2012

is it possible to sign up 2 this team if ur not in vizag?

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - Dragoon. - Mar. 14, 2012

yep it is

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - firedragons1 - Mar. 18, 2012

i am from anantapur and living in rajamundry for 3 months and iwill attend to the tourney towin.

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - firedragons1 - Mar. 22, 2012

don't add me, team indian champs are most powerful with 16 members,i am in that.

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - Dragoon. - Mar. 24, 2012

@ Firedragons1 you're added

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - firedragons1 - Mar. 24, 2012

no,i am team indian champs, nenu aa teamlo cheruthunna, ma team meeku shatruvulu.

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - Dragoon. - Mar. 24, 2012

Ohh then ok and please stop speaking in telugu you may get warned or banned

RE: [Vizag,India]NEW TEAM:- THE BEYCLASERS[worldwide] - firedragons1 - Mar. 24, 2012

ok.its oppenent to urteam.

Fine then Smile

hey guys of this team are are members of bey indian champs as i asked to the THE DRAGOON he accepted except the last two members.