Vise Leopard Testing Thread

(Aug. 11, 2018  6:18 AM)HNate the Blader Wrote: Would vise leopard 0 meteor survive be competitive because the Philippines champion used that as part of their deck

Survive is not competitive. It has been outclassed by drivers like revolve and eternal, and probably orbit atomic, and yard. This makes survive heavily outclassed, though it used to be good before these drivers came out.

(Aug. 11, 2018  1:03 PM)Dutchems Wrote: I've been trying vL against aH, it's:

aH 7 meteor eternal / vL 7 bump yard level chip

From what I understand eternal is only good on aH for some reason. Set up lik this, vL has a tendency to push aH out of the center and destabilize it to the point it's wasting stam on the eternal ring.

It might be heavy but it is impossible to burst it seems and can take center easily.

It does seem to not burst often but I have had it burst a few times on me

(Aug. 11, 2018  1:28 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2018  6:18 AM)HNate the Blader Wrote: Would vise leopard 0 meteor survive be competitive because the Philippines champion used that as part of their deck

Survive is not competitive. It has been outclassed by drivers like revolve and eternal, and probably orbit atomic, and yard. This makes survive heavily outclassed, though it used to be good before these drivers came out.

(Aug. 11, 2018  1:03 PM)Dutchems Wrote: I've been trying vL against aH, it's:

aH 7 meteor eternal / vL 7 bump yard level chip

From what I understand eternal is only good on aH for some reason. Set up lik this, vL has a tendency to push aH out of the center and destabilize it to the point it's wasting stam on the eternal ring.

It might be heavy but it is impossible to burst it seems and can take center easily.

It does seem to not burst often but I have had it burst a few times on me

I'm not talking about survive specifically but on the combo.
Could anyone try vl 0 g yielding vs hs 7 bump at
Well, if vL.0M.S worked for the Phillipines champion, maybe switching out R, O, or At would work better
(Aug. 15, 2018  7:47 PM)DaJetsnake Wrote: Well, if vL.0M.S worked for the Phillipines champion, maybe switching out R, O, or At would work better

I just need to wait to get the triple booster set for atomic
Vise Leopard 0 Cross Eternal Vs Nightmare Longinus Meteor Jolt. I did eleven rounds

Results:

Vise Leopard: 90%

Nightmare Longinus: 10%

One draw

Nightmare Longinus got one burst finish. Vide Leopard got all survivor finishes. Nightmare Longinus in one round threw Vise Leopard up into the air for a second a couple inches, making me think Nightmare Longinus might still be competitive in today’s meta game
Could someone try Vise Leopard 0 Revolve vs any flat layer? I really want to test if the gimmick works. I think Z Achilles or Maximum Garuda would work, although Z Achilles will work better because of the sloped layer, allowing it to slice in between the teeth of Vise Leopard.
(Aug. 19, 2018  10:37 PM)Armor Wrote: Could someone try Vise Leopard 0 Revolve vs any flat layer? I really want to test if the gimmick works. I think Z Achilles or Maximum Garuda would work, although Z Achilles will work better because of the sloped layer, allowing it to slice in between the teeth of Vise Leopard.

Check out the first post where I did a test against vL Vs Garuda G3
Can anyone try vl 10 dagger x' against hs 0 bump bearing
Also a legit test if no one has done it yet:

aH 4 or 5, no frame , eternal
Vise lepord 7,bump,atomic

Vise lepord wins whenever I try it, not sure how it turns out for others.
(Aug. 24, 2018  2:38 AM)Dutchems Wrote: Also a legit test if no one has done it yet:

aH 4 or 5, no disk, eternal
Vise lepord 7,bump,atomic

Vise lepord wins whenever I try it, not sure how it turns out for others.
Hey bro provide some test results and also I think you mean no frame
Satomb 2g loop vs leopard l4 12 lift extreme

About 80% burst chance for satomb to burst

And with destory Slingshock but battle ring mode it appears the chance of satomb burstning is maybe 60 percent

Ill continue testing the leopard l4 combos for u all with extreme
(Jul. 03, 2019  11:13 PM)Heavenlygamer19 Wrote: Satomb 2g loop vs leopard l4 12 lift extreme

About 80% burst chance for satomb to burst

And with destory Slingshock but battle ring mode it appears the chance of satomb burstning is maybe 60 percent

Ill continue testing the leopard l4 combos for u all with extreme
TT not Hasbro.