Vise Leopard Testing Thread

(Aug. 05, 2018  3:41 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 05, 2018  2:55 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Actually , I have no knowledge on frames ( so you can use any frame , you like ) Grin Grin Grin

Bad move,some frames can ruin the combo,try sing no frame or bump and cross
I know i know. But why Cross? It's actually better for defense than for a powerful smash. Well, since i shall use Atomic, this will make Kind of sense, so yeah lets give it a try

I tried vL 7 Cross Atomic.
Great stamina but not well balanced.
Against vL 10 Reach Jolt, win 40%.
Aggressive attack types are it's weakness. Every Single win, no matter which type was by survivor finish. Really boring if you ask me. That combo is not the way you can release vL's true potential. But anyway, it's not the worst choice for a combo, it has some good parts and very good stamina, thanks to 7 and Atomic
Then try VL 0 Xtreme
(Aug. 06, 2018  1:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Then try VL 0 Xtreme

I have jolt. Also against what?
(Aug. 06, 2018  4:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  1:38 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Then try VL 0 Xtreme

I have jolt. Also against what?

Against a stamina/defence beyblade ( eg : Ef , Hs , Ah , , ETC ?. )
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  4:38 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I have jolt. Also against what?

Against a stamina/defence beyblade ( eg : Ef , Hs , Ah , , ETC ?. )

So a stock combo?
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:08 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:08 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Against a stamina/defence beyblade ( eg : Ef , Hs , Ah , , ETC ?. )

So a stock combo?

You can use stock combo for them too , ( if you like )
Vise Leopard 0 Jolt Vs Archer Hercules 13 Eternal. I did ten rounds

Results:

Vise Leopard: 0%

Archer Hercules: 100%

Vise Leopard seems to be too round for attack combos
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Vise Leopard 0 Jolt Vs Archer Hercules 13 Eternal. I did ten rounds

Results:

Try Xtreme insted of jolt ( jolt is smaller than xtreme ) and can you swap Jolt with volcanic ?
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:24 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  5:18 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Vise Leopard 0 Jolt Vs Archer Hercules 13 Eternal. I did ten rounds

Results:

Try Xtreme insted of jolt ( jolt is smaller than xtreme ) and can you swap Jolt with volcanic ?

My xtreme’s are Hasbro. I can swap jolt with volcanic

Vise Leopard 0 Volcanic Vs Archer Hercules 13 Eternal. I did ten rounds

Results:

Archer Hercules seems more fit for defense/stamina hybrid combos
Guys I told you that I have already testet vL 10 Reach Jolt.
1. 10 has more Balance than 0, and whats the matter with trying new parts that are used for common defense and stamina combos on an attack Type? Even if you dont have 10 yet, you can still ask someone who has it.
2. Jolt needs a controlled and very well Trained powerful launch. And against aH it's obvious that you have chosen a combo to counter it. What did you expect, that this combo could win against every defense/stamina type in the World? There is always at least one combo that can counter your best beyblade's moves, no matter how good your skills are. You can't just give up on vL just because it lost against one opponent. Even if you think stationary attack would be the last way, you are still able to keep your practise AND your combo.
(Aug. 06, 2018  7:51 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Guys I told you that I have already testet vL 10 Reach Jolt.
1. 10 has more Balance than 0, and whats the matter with trying new parts that are used for common defense and stamina combos on an attack Type? Even if you dont have 10 yet, you can still ask someone who has it.
2. Jolt needs a controlled and very well Trained powerful launch. And against aH it's obvious that you have chosen a combo to counter it. What did you expect, that this combo could win against every defense/stamina type in the World? There is always at least one combo that can counter your best beyblade's moves, no matter how good your skills are. You can't just give up on vL just because it lost against one opponent. Even if you think stationary attack would be the last way, you are still able to keep your practise AND your combo.

I think it might be good for defense or stamina
Its a bit to heavy for a stamina type, especially because of the gimmick, so the weight is pushing it down. But we should keep it in mind to test it as a defense type, it could really work with the right driver
(Aug. 06, 2018  8:46 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Its a bit to heavy for a stamina type, especially because of the gimmick, so the weight is pushing it down. But we should keep it in mind to test it as a defense type, it could really work with the right driver

The only defense driver I have is yard so any combos for Vise Leopard with Yard?
(Aug. 06, 2018  8:55 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  8:46 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: Its a bit to heavy for a stamina type, especially because of the gimmick, so the weight is pushing it down. But we should keep it in mind to test it as a defense type, it could really work with the right driver

The only defense driver I have is yard so any combos for Vise Leopard with Yard?

Discs i would recommend are 4, 7, 0, 10( I can test it for you. Good frames would be bump, especially 0 Bump is very common, also Glave or Star, but Star is more for stamina. So I would try 10 Bump, 0 Bump, 10 Glave, 0 Glave, 10 Star, 0 Star with Yard
Vise Leopard 0 Glaive Yard Vs Archer Hercules 13 Eternal. I did ten rounds

Results:

Vise Leopard: 10%

Archer Hercules: 90%

One draw

I think the Vise Leopard combo would do well with attack combos

Vise Leopard 0 Glaive Yard Vs Winning Valkyrie 4 Meteor Jolt. I did ten rounds

Results:

Vise Leopard: 70%

Winning Valkyrie: 30%

Something I noticed was the damage Vise Leopard was taking from Winning Valkyrie. Vise Leopard has dents all over the layer. I think Winning Valkyrie can cause damage to other layers
(Aug. 06, 2018  10:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Vise Leopard 0 Glaive Yard Vs Archer Hercules 13 Eternal. I did ten rounds

Results:

One draw

Results:

Something I noticed was the damage Vise Leopard was taking from Winning Valkyrie. Vise Leopard has dents all over the layer. I think Winning Valkyrie can cause damage to other layers

I see what you mean. But I have to agree that it wasnt a bad idea to test it as defense type. I did it too, but I used Bump and cross instead of Glave. And i battled against revive phoenix 7 Glave Atomic, a Mix of stamina and defense if you take a closer look at the parts. I did 5 rounds only because it was too late already, 11pm, but it won 3 of them, one by knockout and 2 by staminaout. I noticed, that it's movements were similar to stationary attack and every time it Crashed straight against rP it Took a lot of it's Balance and stamina. That's because of it's high weight caused by the 0 Bump combination. I hope my Information helped you as well as yours did
(Aug. 07, 2018  2:15 AM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2018  10:35 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Vise Leopard 0 Glaive Yard Vs Archer Hercules 13 Eternal. I did ten rounds

Results:

One draw

Results:

I see what you mean. But I have to agree that it wasnt a bad idea to test it as defense type. I did it too, but I used Bump and cross instead of Glave. And i battled against revive phoenix 7 Glave Atomic, a Mix of stamina and defense if you take a closer look at the parts. I did 5 rounds only because it was too late already, 11pm, but it won 3 of them, one by knockout and 2 by staminaout. I noticed, that it's movements were similar to stationary attack and every time it Crashed straight against rP it Took a lot of it's Balance and stamina. That's because of it's high weight caused by the 0 Bump combination. I hope my Information helped you as well as yours did

Bump. Also, any more ideas for vise leopard combos I can test against another combo?
(Aug. 09, 2018  4:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2018  2:15 AM)DraconicArt Wrote: I see what you mean. But I have to agree that it wasnt a bad idea to test it as defense type. I did it too, but I used Bump and cross instead of Glave. And i battled against revive phoenix 7 Glave Atomic, a Mix of stamina and defense if you take a closer look at the parts. I did 5 rounds only because it was too late already, 11pm, but it won 3 of them, one by knockout and 2 by staminaout. I noticed, that it's movements were similar to stationary attack and every time it Crashed straight against rP it Took a lot of it's Balance and stamina. That's because of it's high weight caused by the 0 Bump combination. I hope my Information helped you as well as yours did

Bump. Also, any more ideas for vise leopard combos I can test against another combo?

I am still working on some other combos. Here are my ideas.
vL 0/10 Bump/Cross Atomic 
vL 0 Lift Xtend.
Last one is an idea for using the gimmick on different hights. But it needs more testing time because of the different modes with xtend and Lift
(Aug. 10, 2018  7:41 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Aug. 09, 2018  4:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Bump. Also, any more ideas for vise leopard combos I can test against another combo?

I am still working on some other combos. Here are my ideas.
vL 0 Lift Xtend.
Last one is an idea for using the gimmick on different hights. But it needs more testing time because of the different modes with xtend and Lift

I do not have lift or extend. Or atomic, but I have yard for that
(Aug. 10, 2018  9:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  7:41 PM)DraconicArt Wrote: I am still working on some other combos. Here are my ideas.
vL 0 Lift Xtend.

I do not have lift or extend. Or atomic, but I have yard for that

Ah i see. I assumed that you have the random booster vol.11. I have the complete Set and you have Vise Leopard too, that's why I assumed this. But please just Tell me about some attack drivers of yours
(Aug. 10, 2018  10:15 PM)DraconicArt Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2018  9:33 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I do not have lift or extend. Or atomic, but I have yard for that

Ah i see. I assumed that you have the random booster vol.11. I have the complete Set and you have Vise Leopard too, that's why I assumed this. But please just Tell me about some attack drivers of yours

Jolt and destroy
Would vise leopard 0 meteor survive be competitive because the Philippines champion used that as part of their deck
(Aug. 11, 2018  6:18 AM)Nate the Blader Wrote: Would vise leopard 0 meteor survive be competitive because the Philippines champion used that as part of their deck

Exactly same question is bugging me,when WBO wombat asked home he said that it can take out rp (maybe he said ah also,but I don’t know about ah).
Yeah it's very interesting I might buy a vise leopard if the combo is competitive.
I've been trying vL against aH, it's:

aH 7 meteor eternal / vL 7 bump yard level chip

From what I understand eternal is only good on aH for some reason. Set up lik this, vL has a tendency to push aH out of the center and destabilize it to the point it's wasting stam on the eternal ring.

It might be heavy but it is impossible to burst it seems and can take center easily.