[Virginia, USA] who lives here

Well one 60 to 40 chance and the other (lets just say he has strict guardians)
(Feb. 26, 2012  6:15 AM)Flameos Wrote: I'm right over the wv va state line in peterstown
Does that mean you can come for sure? ( im not trying to be mean guys i just wanna make sure everyone can come :\)

(Feb. 26, 2012  6:15 AM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote: Well one 60 to 40 chance and the other (lets just say he has strict guardians)
Okay, just please make an account tomorrow for your friend(s) or as soon as possible. Ive gotta log off in a few minutes so any questions or concerns, please ask now!

Alright I will get right on it!
Okay! Also guys( and girlsWink) please never hesitate to ask me a question or if you want, just pm (private message) me and ill get right to your question!Smile
Gees, why were all of you on at midnight without me?!
JK

If I actually come, my sister will most likely come and participate as well, so you could add her to the maybes list. The six(but by tournament day, she'll be seven)-year-old with an Equalizer is a force to be reckoned with, LOL.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, you'll need at least three judges and two stadiums, or three judges for every two stadiums. Whatever you end up with. Smile
Haha, yeah, idk why i was online so long last night. So i will add your little sister to the maybes list. Also. with Hitsugiya, and Dark Mousy possibly coming we have two judges right there. Plus, Bazooka's dad said he could judge as well. Is there any restrictions or qualifications you need to judge?
Hey poison serpent you can add my sister too. She was blading in the last tourney that I went to. So it can be more that way!
Ok, cool, i will add your sister as well! ( Not to get off topic but could someone please PM me how to get a picture underneath your username? )
(Feb. 26, 2012  4:47 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Haha, yeah, idk why i was online so long last night. So i will add your little sister to the maybes list. Also. with Hitsugiya, and Dark Mousy possibly coming we have two judges right there. Plus, Bazooka's dad said he could judge as well. Is there any restrictions or qualifications you need to judge?

Know the general rules, clauses, il/legal mods, etc.
Ok, i quess then i could technically judge, but ill see if anyone else whats to judge first that way if we dont have any judges, ill be the back up.
I think if I were to attend, Coke and I could probably do the bulk of the judging, and you and Bazooka's dad (and possibly Bazooka?) could help out if there were any more than 12 participants.
I'll judge, that is is you want me to.
If you go, and I can't, then I'm sure the host would probably let you.
(Feb. 26, 2012  5:46 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I think if I were to attend, Coke and I could probably do the bulk of the judging, and you and Bazooka's dad (and possibly Bazooka?) could help out if there were any more than 12 participants.
Ok? But Coke hasnt been on in while?:\ im starting to second quess if he really is gonna come, same situation for X-Saber

(Feb. 26, 2012  5:56 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'll judge, that is is you want me to.
So, if your offering to judge........does that mean your coming? or do u still not know?

(Feb. 26, 2012  6:21 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2012  5:46 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: I think if I were to attend, Coke and I could probably do the bulk of the judging, and you and Bazooka's dad (and possibly Bazooka?) could help out if there were any more than 12 participants.
Ok? But Coke hasnt been on in while?:\ im starting to second quess if he really is gonna come, same situation for X-Saber

(Feb. 26, 2012  5:56 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: I'll judge, that is is you want me to.
So, if your offering to judge........does that mean your coming? or do u still not know?
If I'm able to come. I still don't know.
(Feb. 26, 2012  6:21 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:

If Coke didn't come, I'd understand as there'd probably be some legitimate reason for his absence. But I've set different standards for X-Saber... From my experience, he's more talk than walk, if you catch my drift.
Haha, its funny but its very true.:\ Your also right about Coke. He probably will have a legit reason why. Thats why we need to get 10+ people so well know people will come for sure.
So, ssj4yamiginka, have you helped your friend make an account yet? Its ok if you havent, just a little reminder.Smile
(Feb. 27, 2012  2:10 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: So, ssj4yamiginka, have you helped your friend make an account yet? Its ok if you havent, just a little reminder.Smile

Yeah I was doing it today but we ran out of e-mail accounts. Yeah he's going to try to make a new yahoo. His name will be bbmaster or something like that
Kool, so i can add him to the confirmed attendees list right?
Haha, ok!!!Wink Hey, do you or anyone else on this thread have a Facebook?
Whats your FB name? Mine is Tyreek Hood, so if you wanna add me you can.
Oh I dont have a fb account. Oh ill use my moms (lol). And you should make a new list of people that are confirmed and on the maybe list. Her name will be racquel taylor