[Virginia, USA] who lives here

Awesome!!! So for right now we have a pretty decent amount of people,... i guess:\ but im hoping this will be one of VA's best tournaments that will never be forgotten. So my question is for Epic Pinoy,... are you able to come? I know i have a battle with you this weekend, so we can talk about it more then.
Here are the Confirmed Attendees

1. Poison Serpent
2. Coke
3.X-Saber
4.Bazooka
5.ssj4yamiginka
6.ssj4yamiginka's little sister

Maybes

1.Angry Face
2.Angry Face's little sister
3.Dark Mousy
4.Hitsugiya

Please sign up fast so we can have this tournament!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wink( i will edit this post daily for participants so check back here to know who is on the list )
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my TT Standard Type Stadium today so stadiums are also taken care of( unless you guys have a TT Attack Type Stadium we all can use?)
(Feb. 14, 2012  1:05 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my TT Standard Type Stadium today so stadiums are also taken care of( unless you guys have a TT Attack Type Stadium we all can use?)
I have an attack stadium and so does Angry, and Im not sue the Standard type is legal for WBO play.
SO where is this tornament going to be if it's in Richmond then probably not but if not MAYBE
(Feb. 14, 2012  1:13 AM)©oke Wrote:
(Feb. 14, 2012  1:05 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got my TT Standard Type Stadium today so stadiums are also taken care of( unless you guys have a TT Attack Type Stadium we all can use?)
I have an attack stadium and so does Angry, and Im not sue the Standard type is legal for WBO play.
The Standard Type is legal in WBO tournaments, its in the rulebook. So, what stadiums will we be using? We can use all three even though there not all the same, right?

(Feb. 14, 2012  1:37 AM)EPIC PINOY Wrote: SO where is this tornament going to be if it's in Richmond then probably not but if not MAYBE
Its at either of the two parks on the last page where Coke told you last time. Also, did you mean u wanted me to add you to the Maybes list because what you were trying to say was very unclear to me?:\
I should have my second red Attack Stadium before my upcoming tournament.
Kool, so if you can come ( which were all really hoping you can ) will use your stadiums and Coke's stadium for the tournament. I guess that means there is no use for my Standard Type stadium...Tired
(Feb. 14, 2012  3:05 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Kool, so if you can come ( which were all really hoping you can ) will use your stadiums and Coke's stadium for the tournament. I guess that means there is no use for my Standard Type stadium...Tired
Not necessarily. We can use it for free play.
(Feb. 14, 2012  1:37 AM)EPIC PINOY Wrote: SO where is this tornament going to be if it's in Richmond then probably not but if not MAYBE

So are you able to make it to Richmond,VA for the tournament were planning? If so then please let me know either by PM or by posting on this thread, that goes for anyone else who would like to compete in the tournament also.Smile
I'm in count on it. I also have a BB-10 stadium we can use. I saw that your from Chesapeke area. Halfway to Richmond is Williamsburg. thoughts for future tourneys? April 14th should work by the way. Glad to see a tourney working out in this part of the state. Thanks for making it happen!

and By the way coke, my dad drove me to Glasboro NC for my last Tourney and that was 3.5 hours away. not all parents are lazy lol
(Feb. 16, 2012  6:15 AM)Bazooka Wrote: I'm in count on it. I also have a BB-10 stadium we can use. I saw that your from Chesapeke area. Halfway to Richmond is Williamsburg. thoughts for future tourneys? April 14th should work by the way. Glad to see a tourney working out in this part of the state. Thanks for making it happen!

and By the way coke, my dad drove me to Glasboro NC for my last Tourney and that was 3.5 hours away. not all parents are lazy lol
Haha, glad to know you can make it!Smile Also please bring you beyblade stadium, we need all the stadiums we can get.
(Bazooka i just now added you to the list on my above post with the other attendees)

Well, it looks like you're gonna miss out on this tournament because it's planned to be in Richmond, but don't fear, there'll (probably :-V) be more VA tournaments in the future elsewhere. With the necessary stadium(s) and experience, you could even try to start something up in your area.

(Feb. 16, 2012  6:15 AM)Bazooka Wrote: and By the way coke, my dad drove me to Glasboro NC for my last Tourney and that was 3.5 hours away. not all parents are lazy lol

I know that your parents aren't lazy, having driven you something like 8+ hours to and from last month's Goldsboro tournament. I was referring to other parents that just suck. xD (no offense to all those sucky parents out there)

(Feb. 16, 2012  11:33 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Also please bring you beyblade stadium, we need all the stadiums we can get.

I don't think you'd need that many stadiums from looking at VA's past tournament attendance. There's never been a VA tourney with more than 10 attendees, so I'm sure you guys could run this with no more than two stadiums and still have everything go smoothly.
has anyone else found anyone else that can participate in this tourny?:\ Ive found a few more people that can attend but i need them to confirm that on this thread.
(Feb. 17, 2012  2:00 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

Well, it looks like you're gonna miss out on this tournament because it's planned to be in Richmond, but don't fear, there'll (probably :-V) be more VA tournaments in the future elsewhere. With the necessary stadium(s) and experience, you could even try to start something up in your area.

(Feb. 16, 2012  6:15 AM)Bazooka Wrote: and By the way coke, my dad drove me to Glasboro NC for my last Tourney and that was 3.5 hours away. not all parents are lazy lol

I know that your parents aren't lazy, having driven you something like 8+ hours to and from last month's Goldsboro tournament. I was referring to other parents that just suck. xD (no offense to all those sucky parents out there)

(Feb. 16, 2012  11:33 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Also please bring you beyblade stadium, we need all the stadiums we can get.

I don't think you'd need that many stadiums from looking at VA's past tournament attendance. There's never been a VA tourney with more than 10 attendees, so I'm sure you guys could run this with no more than two stadiums and still have everything go smoothly.

It was Goldsboro, Just saying. And I might be interested in coming. Just depending on my schedule.
(Feb. 21, 2012  12:31 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2012  2:00 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote:

It was Goldsboro, Just saying. And I might be interested in coming. Just depending on my schedule.
Ok, i know you've hosted a couple of successful tournaments, so we would all appreciate it if you could make it.Smile
Ive hosted more then a few. But ill see what i can do.
ok, so back to my question. Has anyone found ANYONE else that could make it to the tourny. Ive got a couple of people from my team that might be able to make it. Also, Angry Face, im not trying to nag you but, do you know if you'll be able to make it?:\
Hey my dad said he would help be a judge. He couldn't judge my matches of course but he's there to help.
Hey Mousey, when are the points going to be awarded in here? Just curious
Hey I live in richmond va. Please confirm me is theres a tourney in richmond
(Feb. 22, 2012  7:08 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Hey my dad said he would help be a judge. He couldn't judge my matches of course but he's there to help.
Hey Mousey, when are the points going to be awarded in here? Just curious
Kool, idk how many judges we have so i quess we better start searching for some. If everyone esle is ok with your dad helping out then i quess we have one judge. Also, im pretty sure the points are rewarded maybe a month or so after the tournament? Idk?

(Feb. 22, 2012  4:31 PM)ssj4yamigingka Wrote: Hey I live in richmond va. Please confirm me is theres a tourney in richmond
Awesome, the more the merrier so if you have any friends that can tag along, please bring them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile Also, ive just now added you to the confirmed attendees on my above post at the very top of this page.

Cool. Hey while we're there, let's set up the next tourney after we finish up this one.
(Feb. 26, 2012  4:24 AM)Bazooka Wrote: Cool. Hey while we're there, let's set up the next tourney after we finish up this one.
Thats a great idea, but, we must make sure this tournament goes well first. It wouldnt really be the brightest idea to have a second tournament, to a previous tournament that didnt go well. Lets try to stick to getting as many people as we can for this tournament, then if we get maybe a decent 10 people we can talk about another tournament. Otherwise, good thinking BazookaWink Also, DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY OTHER FRIENDS THAT CAN MAKE IT TO THE TOURNAMENT? (also Hitsugiya, ive added you to the maybes list on the previous page)

I can tag along one or two friends. So like Poison Serpent said "the more the merrier"
Okay, great, do you know for sure that they can come?
I'm right over the wv va state line in peterstown