[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
(Nov. 27, 2013  1:05 PM)Diablo Leon Wrote: Try using attack kaboom Wink

(Nov. 27, 2013  1:05 PM)Diablo Leon Wrote: Try using attack kaboom Wink

Even if I did, I'll still face wreck you, aha.
I have one question... Where is this thing at ?
(Nov. 29, 2013  2:10 AM)Diablo Leon Wrote: I have one question... Where is this thing at ?
It's either in Chesapeake or Virginia Beach. No info on exact place. Most likely the comic book shop? Come on Kaboom!!! help me out here!
(Nov. 29, 2013  2:10 AM)Diablo Leon Wrote: I have one question... Where is this thing at ?

We're getting the official thread up, its just taking some time. It should be up by tomorrow sometime, don't worry. The tournament is at Chesapeake City Park in Chesapeake, Virginia. We'll be battling at one of the shelters they have out there. If you get to the park and then need help figuring out which shelter we're at you can call me (Pm me for my number) or I'll find out specifically which shelter it is.
Yeah I already proposed the thread, it's just waiting to be accepted Smile Rager are you coming?
EDIT: THREAD IS UP!
Heres the link if you're too lazy to search it----> http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Post-Tur...way--63941
(Nov. 29, 2013  3:31 AM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Yeah I already proposed the thread, it's just waiting to be accepted Smile Rager are you coming?
EDIT: THREAD IS UP!
Nope. Once again the loooooooong drive.
Btw drpepsidew I made your "combo" better whith a new better track I would tell you but u know
PM me it and ill see if it's actualll better ; 3
I won bb10 not Draciel
is there any more va tournaments coming up soon? Tongue_out
Possibly. I was just about to see who would be interested in a Friday night Bey-Tournament. I'll have to find a venue. I know most people are busy these weekends in December so I wanna give Friday the 27th a shot. Anyone goin for the idea ??? Let me know what you think.

Also, Kaboom!!!'s Khaotic Birthday Bash 1/18/14 Who's game ???

12/27/13
Friday Night Blade Fight

Confirmed:
1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) rpov
3.) ghostbull
4.) Varijack
5.) Diablo Leon
6.) Draciel13
7.) DrPepsidew
8.) FlashMaster
9.) TBD
10.) TTW
11.) Mega_Destroyer
12.) DeathPhoenix!

Maybe:
1.) GabeDG

1/18/14
Kaboom!!!'s Khaotic Birthday Bash

Confirmed:
1.) Kaboom!!!
2.) rvpo
Count me in Kaboom!!!. Work schedule is pretty crazy around holidays but if I have off Varijack and myself will be there.
So we have two maybes, I'm a maybe; along with GabeDG and FlashMaster
I'm a maybe

I like the sound of that though
Awesome. I'll start making a list up top in my last post. Also, lets try planning ahead of time for my birthday bash tournament on January 18th. That's the Saturday before my birthday on the 19th Tongue_out If game for either tournament, please speak up!
I'm a confirmed for 27

Can't wait for Christmas beyblades
Anyone down for a tourney around Christmas in Sterling, VA? The 21st maybe? I want to host one! a Sterling isn't getting to many tourneys these days. It would be cool if some of you came down.
(Dec. 03, 2013  1:37 PM)Diablo Leon Wrote: I'm a confirmed for 27

Can't wait for Christmas beyblades

Awesome! Im placing you AND Draciel13 down? Correct?

Just a heads up, we'll be discussing the time, formats, and all that other good stuff very soonTongue_out Keep checking back for updates.
Your right hill be coming

I would want it to be both 0g and bb10
Put me and my brother TigeroftheWest down as very probable maybes for the 27th. It'll be fun to come up and wipe the floor with you guys. XD

I agree. Both BB-10 and Zero-G would be pretty darn great if we had the time. I'd estimate My brother and I have an 80-90% chance of making it, and if we do we can bring a BB-10 and Zero-G Stadium. Smile

This would be in VA Beach, correct?

Look out Kaboom... revenge is served. Eee
(Dec. 04, 2013  1:34 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Put me and my brother TigeroftheWest down as very probable maybes for the 27th. It'll be fun to come up and wipe the floor with you guys. XD

I agree. Both BB-10 and Zero-G would be pretty darn great if we had the time. I'd estimate My brother and I have an 80-90% chance of making it, and if we do we can bring a BB-10 and Zero-G Stadium. Smile

What about Sterling? Isn't that closer to NC? Forgive me if I'm wrong. Geography isn't my thing. Lips_sealed
(Dec. 04, 2013  1:57 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Nope. It's about an hour farther. Confused
Maybe someday then? Haha it's my promise to battle (and beat you) someday. Hopefully you'll visit the area and be able to persuade your parents to come down here for a tournament. Smile
(Dec. 04, 2013  1:34 AM)theblackdragon Wrote: Put me and my brother TigeroftheWest down as very probable maybes for the 27th. It'll be fun to come up and wipe the floor with you guys. XD

Lmfao, sure vengeance can be served but I'll just lick it up and spit it back in your face after I'm done with you Wink