[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
Hey guys! Would any of you be interested in coming down next Saturday to Dark_Mousy's Birthday Bash? It's at Game Theory, at noon as usual. It would be great if some of you guys could make it.
^Yeah. If I had parents that were willing to drive to NC. You should come to our tournament on the 30th. Spread the word to NC bladers for us.
Hey I might be intrasted

I've been itching to go to a tourney
You can confirm myself and Vari Jack for this tournament. See u there.
(Nov. 11, 2013  9:12 AM)ghostbull Wrote: You can confirm myself and Vari Jack for this tournament. See u there.

VA Beach or the NC one?
I can come( probably ) to ya
(Nov. 11, 2013  8:29 PM)Diablo Leon Wrote: I can come( probably ) to ya

Are you talking about VA tournament or NC also?
We'll be at work the VA tournament.
If you want to go to NC please post in the official topic. VA is gathering people for their tourney on this thread. NC is in the official topic. Thanks!
For va I'm confirmed
@ghostbull- Awesome. It's always great to have you guys come.
diablo Leon- Cool. Is your friend Draciel13 also coming??
You bet

We're both really pumped for thi tourny
Add Draciel13 to confirmed XD And add FlashMaster to maybes
(Nov. 13, 2013  5:15 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: Add Draciel13 to confirmed XD And add FlashMaster to maybes

What about oHmockingbird? Is he out of the picture when it comes to tournaments now?

Everyone: If we do two formats (two tournaments) we need enough people for both. Unless its emergency or you honestly have to leave don't show for one and not the other. For the confirmed, state wither you're staying for one or two tournaments and what format (BB-10 or Zero-G) you'd like first. Majority rules.
I still have to talk to GabeDG and FlashMaster on whether they wanna go or not. They seem like they wanna, and GabeDG and I should have passports. As for oHmockingbird, he's so freaking wishy-washy it's ridiculous.
We can only come to one and please make it bb10
We will compete in both zero g and bb10. Don't really care which one we do first. Only restriction is that we can only stick around until about 4:00. Looking forward to seeing(and beating 😉) everyone there.
GabeDG is confirmed, we bought passports at the last tournament.
diablo Leon- Alrighty then. Its cool. We'll do BB-10 and run it fast enough such that you're gone on time. Be sure to watch out for the location, I think we're going with Chesapeake City Park in Chesapeake, VA. Its where we had our last tournament at.
@ghostbull- Okay, great. We'll do BB-20 first and then we'll knock out Zero-G. We'll be sure to be done by 4.
DrPepsidew- Thanks AGAIN for letting me know that you and GabeDG have blader passports. Cause you know, I don't manage the money and wouldn't know. Thanks AGAIN though! I've got the big picture glued to my head now!Eee
Oh that's prefect, I thought you forgot. troll face.jpg
But yeah, I think we'll be there. Btw, there's a typo in your post, I'll let you find it XD
Hey anyone down on coming to Sterling a week before? I think we should have a Thanksgiving/Black BeyDay tourney.
I think we can make it for both some people candled

We're conferred for both
(Nov. 26, 2013  2:35 AM)Diablo Leon Wrote: I think we can make it for both some people candled

We're conferred for both

Awesome. We need as many people as possible so we can wrack up on points, haha. Can't wait to battle you and get my revenge on Draciel13 -.-
Kinda getting pumped here :3 Everyone, make sure to bring food and drinks, there are 2 tournaments. 1 BB-10 and 1 0G.
Try using attack kaboom Wink

(Nov. 27, 2013  1:05 PM)Diablo Leon Wrote: Try using attack kaboom Wink