[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 12/05/2017)

Poll: READ OPENING POST BEFORE VOTING

Alexandria Region (includes Alexandria, Sterling, Arlington)
25.77%
Charlottesville
10.31%
Danville Region (includes Danville, Martinsville)
4.12%
Richmond
27.84%
Roanoke Region (includes Roanoke, Blacksburg, Lynchburg)
16.49%
Newport News Region (includes Newport News, Williamsburg)
6.19%
Norfolk Region (includes Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach)
9.28%
Total: 100% 97 vote(s)
We've got 10 confirmed.

Someone should put up a thread soon.
(Feb. 08, 2014  3:27 PM)TheBlackDragon Wrote: We've got 10 confirmed.

Someone should put up a thread soon.
Kaboom said he would propose it.
Tbd I am very ready for the limited looking foreword to it

Also my launcher had a not in the string but once I reset the spring it didn't seam right how much do you think I should turn the little piece back
The gear inside the launcher, flat head screwdriver, 4-6 revolutions
Thank you so much drpepsidew
Alright. Sorry to screw with everyone's head but the tournament will not be this Saturday the 15th. I wasnt able to find a location available for that date BUT I was able to find a library in Chesapeake VA that would let us use their conference room for our tournament. The date would be pushed back to the 22nd. If able to attend please say so and do so. Like I said. My bad.
(Feb. 09, 2014  1:16 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: Thank you so much drpepsidew

Anytime man, PM me if you have more problems.
(Feb. 09, 2014  6:37 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: I'm conferred

Since your bro won't have a basketball game then, is he confirmed?
No still a maybe he might have practice for golf we don't have the scedual
(Feb. 09, 2014  7:47 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: No still a maybe he might have practice for golf we don't have the scedual

Haha That man does every sport there is! At least we know he's an athlete! Tongue_out Angry will add him to b the list if it hasn't already been done.
Count me out. Unhappy

The only reason I was coming was because I couldn't make the Raleigh event on the 22nd, haha.
Awww, I was gonna make my epic comeback on the 15th. I can't make it on the 22nd, sorry.

Meh, at least now I can get to the cfv booster draft for the new set(bt12)
So rpov and I went to our local library and got the word out some more. The people allowing us to host the tournament are really cool and seem to be into it Tongue_out We'll have their conference room to use and it's pretty nice. They'll only allow so many people in the room at once (about 14) but we'll figure things out in greater detail. Might've gotten some new members to sign up too Wink

Confirm ghostbull, rpov and Varijack

Also, the confirmed place is the Clarence V. Cuffee Library. 2726 Border Rd, Chesapeake, VA.
Some relatives decided to visit that week sorry,but it's a nogo for me and Draciel
So...can no one else confirm ? I've got a decent number of new comers but I'll be making their accounts the morning of the tournament. Any one else ?

Confirm DeathPhoenix!.
Confirm my dudes DrPepsidew, Flash Master, AND Mega_Destroyer. Wink
We're in but who's Mega_Destroyer?
(Feb. 16, 2014  7:22 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: We're in but who's Mega_Destroyer?

Jajuan Grin He's actually making it for once XD Worked out in his favor with the tournament being in our neighborhood.
Well Kaboom, your tournament all good or you still need some guys down there?
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:25 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Well Kaboom, your tournament all good or you still need some guys down there?

It's all good. Don't know why I haven't bothered proposing til a few minutes from now. I have additional people not on the list coming too.
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:56 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:25 AM)RagerBlade Wrote: Well Kaboom, your tournament all good or you still need some guys down there?

It's all good. Don't know why I haven't bothered proposing til a few minutes from now. I have additional people not on the list coming too.
Then good luck with it all!
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:57 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:56 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:

Yo.. a word to the wise. I know you've been trying to get more people at your tournaments so you might wanna talk to Kai-V or Dark_Mousy about getting some promo cards. I got a few the other day and they're definitely gonna help. If you bump into someone at Walmart, Target, etc., my advice would be to start up a quick simple and sweet conversation on how the WBO is too dope. Get some promo cards first though, it'll make your life and their life easier.
(Feb. 20, 2014  2:02 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:57 AM)RagerBlade Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2014  1:56 AM)Kaboom!!! Wrote: It's all good. Don't know why I haven't bothered proposing til a few minutes from now. I have additional people not on the list coming too.

Yo.. a word to the wise. I know you've been trying to get more people at your tournaments so you might wanna talk to Kai-V or Dark_Mousy about getting some promo cards. I got a few the other day and they're definitely gonna help. If you bump into someone at Walmart, Target, etc., my advice would be to start up a quick simple and sweet conversation on how the WBO is too dope. Get some promo cards first though, it'll make your life and their life easier.
I have already gotten some, and it hasn't made much progress- yet...
Keep trying man. I guarantee if I was there I'd have at least the minimum number needed. aha Its all about advertising Tongue_out It's like we're all freakin missionaries for this one website. XD