[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion #2 (Updated: 12/05/2017)

Poll: READ OPENING POST BEFORE VOTING

Alexandria Region (includes Alexandria, Sterling, Arlington)
25.77%
Charlottesville
10.31%
Danville Region (includes Danville, Martinsville)
4.12%
Richmond
27.84%
Roanoke Region (includes Roanoke, Blacksburg, Lynchburg)
16.49%
Newport News Region (includes Newport News, Williamsburg)
6.19%
Norfolk Region (includes Norfolk, Chesapeake, Virginia Beach)
9.28%
Total: 100% 97 vote(s)
Does anyone else want to confirm for either tournaments ?
Hey Kaboom!!! U might want to rethink the date for the 29th tourney. That's Va Beach public school's makeup day. If the date stays the 29th kilgore and myself won't be able to go and it will limit other Va Beach bladers who might want to go.
Angry, could you please change the date in the OP of the qualifiers tournament to the 22nd ? If no one can make that day then the next time I can host a tournament is April 26th Speechless
Confirm mjblader and Ty the Legend for the 22nd

Angry- everyone that was confirmed for the 29th is still good for the 22nd. death Zangetsu, Havoc, Kilgore, Flashmaster, and DrPepsidew
For everyone that's actually attending the tournaments: Do you want prizes for the 15th or 22nd ? Only one. Are there any reasonable choices for prizes ? I only want opinions from people confirmed. Once you're confirmed I'll take into consideration what you'd like.
Prizes for the one that ISN'T the qualifier.
Sol Blaze would be an amazing prize!
If I were to get Sol Blaze It would be for the tournament on the 15th. I'll see what I can do. I'd only get one of course.
I'd like evil befall as a prize on the 15th.
I am going to the Maryland qualifier so I cannot go to the va one, but good job goku!
I'm confirmed for the 22
Maybe me for the qualifier!

Don't worry, I can't go to TO anyway, so when if I win, I won't be taking the prize (just wanna stay in the game - gotta get to as many tournaments as possible to keep may points up, with everything happening this Spring).
Prepare to be ridiculed ...
(Mar. 09, 2014  8:09 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Prepare to be ridiculed ...

The hell do you mean ?
Imma maybe for the qualifier. I need to blade more often
Kaboom!!!:
I think we're gonna skin a dragon if you know what I mean >Grin
You're gonna skin an explosion and a can of soda? TRY.
I love our meta though tbh.
Confirm mjblader and Ty The Legend for the 15th. Also, this tournament.is Standard.and possibly zero_g, but limited. Both tournaments are still on.
(Mar. 09, 2014  2:09 AM)Real_D Wrote: I am going to the Maryland qualifier so I cannot go to the va one, but good job goku!

You're not limited to attending one qualifier, also, you need to post in the MD qualifier thread to confirm you are coming.
Super excited for tomorrows tournament! I'll be bringing my Yu Gi Oh deck and Pokemon Y on DS if anyone wants to bring theirs and play in between matches.
I might be able to come to the tourney tomorrow but I have baseball practice so can I come late if so save limited for laste
(Mar. 15, 2014  1:38 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: It be able to come to the tourney tomorrow but I have baseball practice so can I come late if so save limited for laste

No limited tomorrow. If you can make it we'll do Zero-G last. Either that or we'll take a vote on which one.
Ok I'll see what I can do
Does anyone even bother posting on this thread anymore Tired You dont have to just wait for updates on tournaments. You can post about ideas and actually helping this beyblade community for all regions of VA....