[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
Ok, thanks for the infoWink but I actually meant will he physically be able to play since he has to keep track of everything else while playing.
(Apr. 25, 2012  10:42 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Ok, thanks for the infoWink but I actually meant will he physically be able to play since he has to keep track of everything else while playing.

If the judge is responsible then yes he can. If you have more then one judge it shouldnt be a problem.
We were able to pull it off nicely at our last Tournament in Richmond with the help of Dark Mousey and Angry. I don't think it'll be an issue. As far as competing, I will compete only if we need the extra blader. I post as a confirmed and will make a game time call as needed. and yes, I'm that good. I will say this though, I learned a tremendous amount from Dark Mousey and Angry at the last event. I am excited to rejoin the battle with them. Hopefully they can both make it.
Dark was the one teaching last time; I just fixed Beylaunchers and told people that their only really good parts were illegal. xD

But, the people at One-Eyed Jaques were really cool to let us hold our tournament without the extra $5 fee that most stores push. That alone makes me want to do business with them again.
Were there any actually good bladers at the last tournament? Did they know what they were doing or did they seem to be noob-ish? If u rather not post here then can you pm me, just curious to know...........since i wasnt there Tired

[/quote]

Bring it!
[/quote] i already brought it. haha

Bring it!
[/quote] i already brought it. haha

[/quote]
Did you attend the last Va tourney on February 14?

(Apr. 26, 2012  9:21 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Were there any actually good bladers at the last tournament? Did they know what they were doing or did they seem to be noob-ish? If u rather not post here then can you pm me, just curious to know...........since i wasnt there Tired

It was a pretty even blend. You had bladers like me &Angry who are seasoned veterans. There were some there who were newer. It was a good turnout regardless.
I have a Feeling i will be returning for the June event if its at One eyed Jacques. Considering it was around the time i was supposed to get married. And there are many many good reasons to go and keep me distracted .
Dark, Can I put you down as a maybe?
o'well. Going to do it anyway. see now your about to be confirmed lol
poison,
There more then likely will be seasoned as well as new comers at this tourney. Keep in mind that as we build this community, people get stronger at blading. Everyone starts sometime. Me? I personally plan on winning this tournament if I enter and the cool thing about it is, that noone can stop me. Muwhahahahaha!
that may be true but i can try!!!! Smile
(Apr. 27, 2012  2:46 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:
(Apr. 26, 2012  10:56 PM)diabloleone Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2012  3:40 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Bring it!
i already brought it. haha
Did you attend the last Va tourney on February 14?

Nope; he's been to one of Arupaeo's events. Smile
... So you're confirmed for this event?
Angry, If you can get here can I count on you to help judge? I could use another BB-10 as well.
Let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks
actually i might be able to come, looked at the wrong date hah.
Im coming aswellTongue_out
glad to see a lot of people are coming
(May. 08, 2012  2:09 AM)diabloleone Wrote: glad to see a lot of people are coming

You'd think that but,.... dont we only have roughly 4 or 5 people?:\ I guess thats a good start for now, but I hope there are even more bladers!Smile
(May. 08, 2012  2:46 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: You'd think that but,.... dont we only have roughly 4 or 5 people?:\ I guess thats a good start for now, but I hope there are even more bladers!Smile

Sad thing about VA is its known for lack of commitment. Last tourney had only 8
It's early. Still a month away. Keep telling friends and lets see what comes.
(May. 08, 2012  3:08 AM)Pruebame Wrote: It's early. Still a month away. Keep telling friends and lets see what comes.

If i can come ill hopefully be bringing some friends.
(May. 08, 2012  3:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: If i can come ill hopefully be bringing some friends.

I look forward to having you join in. As always thanks for your support.
poison, Will one of your parents be with you? I would be willing to drive you to other tournaments if that was ok with them. I'd want you to share the gas cost of course and you have to get to Williamsburg but I couyld save both of you some cash and you'd be able to join some other events outside the area. Just a thought and I'm sure they would want to meet me first. FYI- I'm a Boy Scout Assistant Scoutmaster if that helps your cause with them.
I'll try to make June, but it doesn't look like we'll be doing anything for Bey Days...(?)
I'm out of town on a Kayak trip with Bazooka...possably. If not we'll make a trip somewhere...