[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
Hey, guys, I sent everything out last Wednesday, but I assume the committee's just been too busy with BeyDays to update the Beypoints Queue. Kai-V confirmed the Pay Pal transaction with me today, so both events should be good to go now.
Thanks Angry.

We now have 8 people for this tournament, LEts keep asking friends etc.. The more that come, the more battles we can have.
Awesome, does anyone have any extra friends and/or family coming as well?Joyful_2
Also, will anyone have two extra Boost Disk145 they might wanna sell? And a Metal Ball?
I'm afraid to ask this Poison, If I see a poison Giraffa do you want me to pick it up?
(Jun. 03, 2012  1:49 PM)Pruebame Wrote: I'm afraid to ask this Poison, If I see a poison Giraffa do you want me to pick it up?

Poison Giraffe/ Poison Zurafa!?!? Yes!!!!!Eee lol oh yeah.... Derick wont be able to make it anymore but my friend Seth can take his place.
Is this for a prize? Or just to resell?

Anyways, I'm still a maybe for this. How many stadiums and judges do you guys have at this point?
Wait, if u meant resell then, no offense but I can buy my own, but thanks for lookin out for me. But if you meant as a prize, then my opinion stays the same as my last post.
(Jun. 03, 2012  7:02 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Has this event been approved yet?

I think so since my results needed to be sent in before this one could be approved. Now all that's left is the official thread...

EDIT: Would anyone be interested in doing HMS or plastic tournaments in the future?
Someone (Pruebame ?) just post again in the Event Proposal, I will look at it again.
Sorry I was at work all day Just got home at midnight to check forum.
Dark, just waiting for the results to be posted from Angry which they have been.

@Angry- right now I'm the only judge and I am bringing the stadium. I'd love to have your help if you can make it. The more the merrier.
As far as plastics, Unfortunately Bazooka or I don't have any. If you bring them, and don't mind us borrowing them, I'd say yes.

It looks like we'll have a mix of experienced and newer bladers at this tournament. The more new bladers we can get here, the bigger the community can grow. It's called succession planning.

Feel free to PM me if needed.

By the way Dark, It sounds like there may be an interest from you at this event. maybe?
Welcome back friend
@ Kai-V, Just posted again in the events forum.
If VA doesnt have anyone who can run this i could make it possibly.
I plan on running it but of course I would love to have you join us.

(Jun. 04, 2012  5:12 AM)Pruebame Wrote: @Angry- right now I'm the only judge and I am bringing the stadium. I'd love to have your help if you can make it. The more the merrier.
As far as plastics, Unfortunately Bazooka or I don't have any. If you bring them, and don't mind us borrowing them, I'd say yes.

Oh, well, my parents haven't gotten over the trip to Goldsboro yet, but I'll still try to convince them.

And if we did a plastics or HMS event, I'd definitely lend out my Blades to you guys and any others who don't have any. Just so long as I get them back. Wink

EDIT: And speaking of judging, shouldn't you've gotten a DJ Face for judging at the Spring-Break Fallout?
I'm sure all will come when it does. Thanks for looking out.
Starting to get some PM's about this event. should be good

@Angry, Tell them I'll give them an appitizer card for Bertuccis. Great Italian food in Short Pump
(Jun. 05, 2012  2:10 AM)Pruebame Wrote: I'm sure all will come when it does. Thanks for looking out.
Starting to get some PM's about this event. should be good

@Angry, Tell them I'll give them an appitizer card for Bertuccis. Great Italian food in Short Pump

Has it been approved? If i can sell enough stuff at this event ill come.
Not yet, just a formality
(Jun. 05, 2012  3:14 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Not yet, just a formality

If you have trouble getting it approved I would come to make sure this event happens. This community deserves it.
I don't see why there would be any issues and again thanks. The idea is to be able to hold sanctioned events without expecting people to drive the 3 hours to get here. Events would also include the Virginia Beach area as well.
Spoke with my parents; it's a no...

We're having some untimely electrical problems with the lights in our basement, so you know where the money goes. *shrug* Oh well, sorry guys, but maybe next time we can get something HMS or plastics related organized. Smile
(Jun. 05, 2012  3:28 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Spoke with my parents; it's a no...

We're having some untimely electrical problems with the lights in our basement, so you know where the money goes. *shrug* Oh well, sorry guys, but maybe next time we can get something HMS or plastics related organized. Smile
Either there is a murderer living in your basement, or more than likely, your house is haunted. Also, I have a minuscule amount of HMS parts, but enough to make a decent attack combo, so if there was one I would be able to participate.
(Jun. 05, 2012  3:41 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(Jun. 05, 2012  3:28 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Spoke with my parents; it's a no...

Either there is a murderer living in your basement, or more than likely, your house is haunted. Also, I have a minuscule amount of HMS parts, but enough to make a decent attack combo, so if there was one I would be able to participate.

Nah, the house's just pretty... Old...

carp, our basement's haunted. Tired

One HMS you say? Maybe I'll finally be able to beat you in a battle without illegal parts! xD

Dark: Neato! We should totally do one of these within the next month or so. Or both! Grin (Very enthusiastic post as you can make out with all of the exclamation points.)!!!!!!(no reason for those last ones, though)
@Angry we will see. If i come down to Richmond this weekend I wont be coming back for a while.