[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
Do make sure to talk to your parents beforehand to make sure you have permission to attend and that they know where the exact location is. Smile
Pruebame- I will be ready for this tournament *I practice/ train every day............when im off punishmentXD* Also, PM has been sent!!!Wink
Got your PM, Thanks for the input. Zero G is too far out to get here in time but I'll try
(May. 21, 2012  10:03 PM)numba1 Wrote: ill be coming to richmond i use big bang pegasis i will become number 1 baby

Is this confirmed? I'll put you on the maybe list for now. Briung friends.Smile
OK, im sure well all be content with what you get Pruebame!Smile
(Apr. 16, 2012  5:13 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: This tournament was fun. After AN i might be attending another one.
Wink I'm not sure if I will be able to the next tournament,
but if I do you'd better watch out because I'm just coming to defeat you.
After that I'm leaving. Wink [img]Awsome Saiyans[/img]

(May. 23, 2012  10:54 PM)Goku SS 5 Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2012  5:13 PM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: This tournament was fun. After AN i might be attending another one.

Sooooo.................your a maybe? Also, if you do come, you cant just battle one person and leave out.... you have to stay for the entire tournament....*unless its an emergency*
(May. 23, 2012  11:30 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:
(May. 23, 2012  10:54 PM)Goku SS 5 Wrote:

Sooooo.................your a maybe? Also, if you do come, you cant just battle one person and leave out.... you have to stay for the entire tournament....*unless its an emergency*
Nothing against not being accounted for in the tournament at all but just coming there for one unofficial battle and then leaving. Although, it is a waste of gas.
Hitsugiya- Will you be attending this tournament as well?
(May. 24, 2012  3:23 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Hitsugiya- Will you be attending this tournament as well?
I wish I could, but I'm busy that day. D:
(May. 24, 2012  3:33 AM)hitsugiya Wrote:
(May. 24, 2012  3:23 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Hitsugiya- Will you be attending this tournament as well?
I wish I could, but I'm busy that day. D:

Dang......I have a terrible feeling that, only 5 or 6 people from the confirmed list will actually show up...Some off those people that signed up havent been online in a while......
there will be enough people here.
(May. 24, 2012  3:48 AM)Pruebame Wrote: there will be enough people here.
Ok. So what prizes did you get? If u cant say,then can you PM me them instead?

Just picked up 3 hasbro Beys. You'll have to come to se
e themTongue_out_wink.....and win
Ok,..... I will come....and I WILL win!!! Just remeber those words!!!Wink
Pruebame- I think I should be able to at least get 1 of my friends to come, so I quess you can add one more attendee to the list.
(May. 27, 2012  11:06 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Pruebame- I think I should be able to at least get 1 of my friends to come, so I quess you can add one more attendee to the list.
You should include that person's name.
Poison, Have your friend register on this website and have him use you as a refference. 5 refferences and you get a face bolt woot!
And as Hitsu said, I need a name to get him on board. Good job with bringing someone. Smile
(May. 28, 2012  1:29 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Poison, Have your friend register on this website and have him use you as a refference. 5 refferences and you get a face bolt woot!
And as Hitsu said, I need a name to get him on board. Good job with bringing someone. Smile

Id come if i had the gas money. Gotta love bills lol.
(May. 28, 2012  1:29 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Poison, Have your friend register on this website and have him use you as a refference. 5 refferences and you get a face bolt woot!

Ok, his name is Derick Johnson and im pretty sure he has an account but ill make sure, also thanksSmile
Ok, I have two very important statements that need to be said *Or typedXD* #1. Signa Prodigy and Diablo Leone are the same users,.... I just think he changed his user name... and #2. Has this tournament even been approved yet? *Just curious*
This event will be approved per Kai V as soon as the Roanoke tourney is submitted.

In that case, ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)'s tournament really needs to be cleared. I have sent him a private message to ask him when he thinks he will be able to send everything, but unfortunately there is no way I can approve this proposal until I know that the previous Virgnia tournament is cleared. It really has nothing to do with you, do not worry.
cool I'll change Diablo Leone to Derrick until we find out his screen name, Good work and thanks again
(May. 29, 2012  3:14 AM)Pruebame Wrote: This event will be approved per Kai V as soon as the Roanoke tourney is submitted.

In that case, ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)'s tournament really needs to be cleared. I have sent him a private message to ask him when he thinks he will be able to send everything, but unfortunately there is no way I can approve this proposal until I know that the previous Virgnia tournament is cleared. It really has nothing to do with you, do not worry.
Ok, so were pretty much screwed right now cause of ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)??? LOL, im juz kiddin. But what othe people like Goose and Buggy? who are they, and are they coming?:\

Goose and Buggy are definately in their Mom works with me and she and they are very excited to be there

Dark Mousey - Gas prices are down..... this week lol. I know if your able to be there, you'll be there. If not it's all good.
Kool, so I quess we will have a pretty decent sized tournamentSmile I talked to my other friends/ team mates and Derrick should be able to tag a ride with me, and my friends Seth and Travis are trying to go aswell *I really hope they can come!!!!!!! T___T*
Awesome. I just need screen names for the updates.