[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
LOL, thanks Pruebame.XD But, *No offense at all* my parents are really picky, and kinda over protective of who they leave their child with. PLus, driving, and gas money isnt ever the issue *at least most of the time*. Its just that I need to focus more on school and then Its just about guaranteed that I can go. But thanks for the offer!Tongue_out
So, has anyone else been able to find anymore friends that can attend the Richmond, Va tournament on June, 4,2012?
LOL, parents I know aren't willing to let anyone that's not a relative drive their kids anywhere. Basically, I'll always be alone going to a tournament... (forever a lone Blader xD)
(May. 12, 2012  4:59 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: So, has anyone else been able to find anymore friends that can attend the Richmond, Va tournament on June, 4,2012?

Wrong Date Poison
(May. 13, 2012  9:58 AM)Pruebame Wrote:
(May. 12, 2012  4:59 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: So, has anyone else been able to find anymore friends that can attend the Richmond, Va tournament on June, 4,2012?

Wrong Date Poison

My bad, I must have been thinking about something else im doing that day. But, has ANYONE found ANYBODY else that can attend this tournament? Ive already mentioned a couple times about my 3 team mates that might be coming. What about anyone else?
@If your three teammates can make it, that might make it bigger then the last tourney. Good job checking with them. It would be nice to see some of our friends from Maryland and the DC areas to join in.

Hey Cark if your monitoring this, Did I hear that you had signage that you post in areas advertizing tournaments? If so could you PM me with the details? I'd like to get them posted at area stores etc.

Poison, can't wait to battle you. I'd like another shot at Angry and Dark also. Good Luck everyone and see you in Richmond. Hey, who else is coming from out of state etc..?
(May. 15, 2012  2:48 PM)Bazooka Wrote: Poison, can't wait to battle you. I'd like another shot at Angry and Dark also. Good Luck everyone and see you in Richmond. Hey, who else is coming from out of state etc..?
Cant Wait to battle you also!Smile Pruebame- Ill definitely see if my friends can make it!Joyful_2
So,............Im really lost right now.... Is this richmond, Va tournament gonna happen on June 10,2012 or not cause it doesnt seem that were really discussing it that much......
Depending on how tomorrow goes, I may hold an event on the 27th...

Cute
(May. 20, 2012  3:10 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Depending on how tomorrow goes, I may hold an event on the 27th...

Cute

Y U No come to NC BEYDAY?
Yes the tournament is planned on the 10th. there has been no change on the place or date.

Hey Angry, Can I put you down as confirmed? I need to get a good idea on the numbers.

Also, bring your BB10 if you can we'll need it.

Thanks

Poison, The NC/Va community pretty much supports each others tournaments. When possable we go to each others etc. It's cool to discuss both areas here so the VA community can see what else is going on in the areas. Hey, can you try and think of a good date for a Chesapeake tournament in July? It can't be the first week not the week of the 20th? but let me know what you think.

BTW, Dark, Angry, and Unstopable make it thats 9. We'll have enough for sure
Dark or Angry, could you give me some direction in PM's as to how to submit this event to the PooBahs so we can make it official?

Thanks again
(May. 20, 2012  3:34 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Yes the tournament is planned on the 10th. there has been no change on the place or date.

Hey Angry, Can I put you down as confirmed? I need to get a good idea on the numbers.

Thanks

Poison, The NC/Va community pretty much supports each others tournaments. When possable we go to each others etc. It's cool to discuss both areas here so the VA community can see what else is going on in the areas. Hey, can you try and think of a good date for a Chesapeake tournament in July? It can't be the first week not the week of the 20th? but let me know what you think.

Dark or Angry, could you give me some direction in PM's as to how to submit this event to the PooBahs so we can make it official?

Thanks again

Ill help you out.
(May. 20, 2012  3:40 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 20, 2012  3:34 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Yes the tournament is planned on the 10th. there has been no change on the place or date.

Thanks

Thanks again

Ill help you out.

Always the professional. Thanks Dark.
(May. 20, 2012  3:44 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Always the professional. Thanks Dark.

I sent you the PM. IF you have any questions feel free to PM me.

(May. 20, 2012  3:28 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote:
(May. 20, 2012  3:10 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Depending on how tomorrow goes, I may hold an event on the 27th...

Cute

Y U No come to NC BEYDAY?

cuz mommao and dadaa cnt make aan agreemenrt on anyhtbing
talk with hitsugiya

(May. 20, 2012  3:34 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Hey Angry, Can I put you down as confirmed? I need to get a good idea on the numbers.

Thanks

Sorry, but I'm gonna have to stay a maybe for the time being, but if I can make it, I'd totally bring my BB-10's. I'll let you know when anything's been decided. Wink

(May. 20, 2012  3:34 AM)Pruebame Wrote: Poison, The NC/Va community pretty much supports each others tournaments. When possable we go to each others etc.

LOL, this makes me feel [more] guilty.
put me down as a maybe
Dude, you live in Los Angeles... You're probably It's extremely unlikely that you're gonna make it to the point to where you're almost definitely not gonna make it to any VA tournament.

Edited. Serious
lol
(May. 20, 2012  5:12 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Dude, you live in Los Angeles... You're probably not gonna make it to any VA tournament.
That's why he's a maybe.

But seriously, if anyone were to actually fly somewhere for Beyblade, it might as well be Beyblade Crusade.
or Virginia lol
(May. 20, 2012  5:24 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: But seriously, if anyone were to actually fly somewhere for Beyblade, it might as well be Beyblade Crusade.

Hence why im going to Crusade this week. Smile

Most likely..........Ill probably never attend an NC tournament with it being a long drive there and back.....Possibly a Maryland tournament since I have family that live up north. Also, I really dont know a good date. Im hosting my own tournament at Mount Trashmore in Virginia Beach on June 30, 2012 but since the WBO DOES NOT promote any other types of tournaments i guess that one doesnt count............ but your still welcome to come. *PM me for any other questions about it*
Also, does anyone know what we are doing about prizes? I will make the extra effort to come if its something worth wile coming for.Smile
PM me with suggestions Poison and I'm off to get them this week sometime. That goes for anyone

I've submitted this tournament. should pop in a few days.

Get yer beys ready because on June 10th...CHAOS RISES!
ill be coming to richmond i use big bang pegasis i will become number 1 baby