[Virginia, USA] Tournament Discussion

Poll: I would attend events in these areas. answer as many as needed.

Charlottesville
18.27%
Richmond
38.58%
Virginia Beach / Chesapeake
26.90%
Newport News
16.24%
Total: 100% 197 vote(s)
VIRGINIA BEACH TOURNAMENT INFO
Tournament Name: Chaos at the Beach (BB-10) and Infiltration (Zero-G)
Time: 11:30 Registration Start time 12:30pm Please note time change

Date: 6/8/2013
Format: Full RR (for now)
Fees: Standard WBO fees $5.00 store fees to be determined if any
This is a BB-10 stadium event. AND a Zero-G Tournament after

There will be both BB-10 format as well as a Zero-G tournament. WBO fees will apply to both events.

Confirmed:

Bazooka
Pruebame
Ghostbull
Vari Jack
Kaboom
twistedbyxis
GilaSpiderLizar

Maybe:
Flash Master
Gabe DG
Drpepsidew
This tournament was fun. After AN i might be attending another one.
Depending on location, Ill be able to make,.... and possibly 3 of my friends might be able to tag along.Smile *The best location for me is chesapeake,norfolk,VA Beach,and richmond, along with other surronding cities*
Remember everyone, no matter who you are, if you can commit to coming then your more than welcome to come! So tell all your friends!Smile
I'm good for Charlottesville and Richmond... And Roanoke. Eee
Hey Prue. I have ruffly 6 people that could attend a tournament anywhere in VA Beach or Chesapeake *Including myself but I could probably attend a tournament anywhere in the locations in my last post.*
poison, get them on here so I can see them. Have them fill in the poll as well. By the way have them use you as a referrel to this website. Get 7 and you get a facebolt!

Ok for our next event the plan is May 12th. The day before Mothers Day.

Time: 11:00
Registration Start time 1:00pm
Date: 5/12/2012
Prizes TBA
We need to make sure we have 8 Bladers.
RESCHEDULED

Confirmed:
Bazooka

Maybes:
(Apr. 19, 2012  12:43 AM)Pruebame Wrote: poison, get them on here so I can see them. Have them fill in the poll as well. By the way have them use you as a referrel to this website. Get 7 and you get a facebolt!

Ok for our next event the plan is May 12th. The day before Mothers Day.

Time: 11:00 Registration Start time 1:00pm
Date: 5/12/2012
Prizes TBA
We need to make sure we have 8 Bladers.

Confirmed:
Bazooka

Maybes:
Ok, but could we PLEASE change the date to a later time. It would be best for me plus the longer people know about this, the more bladers we will get!!!!!Smile Also the location would be Virginia Beach, not Chesapeake. The stores are both in VA Beach not Chesapeake.

Unfortunately the date will stay the same. Due to work constraints and other commitments I have to keep it then. As far as Chesapeake and Virginia Beach. No problems there. I'll make the adjustment.

Thanks
Ok so I just got some news that will keep me from holding this tournament on May 12th. I will be rescheduleing this tournament for:

Time: 11:00 Registration Start time 12:00pm
Date: 6/10/2012
Prizes TBA (may be a surprize though)

Lets make this tournament hugh! All are welcome from all parts of North Carolina, Virginia, and the D.C. areas as well as Maryland.

(Apr. 21, 2012  2:17 PM)Pruebame Wrote: Ok so I just got some news that will keep me from holding this tournament on May 12th. I will be rescheduleing this tournament for:

Lets make this tournament hugh! All are welcome from all parts of North Carolina, Virginia, and the D.C. areas as well as Maryland.

I might be able to come to this. Just depending on my schedule.
I May go depending on my Dad plans and mine
Pruebame-

Just for future references,.... you really should consult the date of the tournament with other people... not just pick a date and assume everyone can make it. I dont know when school is out but as soon as school is over, I leave that very night for a One-Week trip to the Blue Ridge Mountains so If its anyone of those dates I will still NOT be able to make it. We need to make sure everyone is ok with any given date.

EDIT: I should be able to make it. Dad doesnt work, grades should be up to par by then, just need a way to get rid of my brothers.Wink
(Apr. 22, 2012  6:44 PM)redtail Wrote: well i can do chesapeake
Bro dont worry. I promise ill host at least one tournament before the summer ends. It just takes time, money, and planning. Especially when no one is helping you.Tired
So, has anyone found any extra friends that can tag along for this tournament? I have at least three other friends that should be able to come with me. What about anyone else?
Let me know if your able to make this event as soon as possable. I'd like to get it to the official stage as soon as I can. Thanks and I'll see you there!

Confirmed:
Bazooka
Pruebame

Maybe:
Y U NO just update the OP?

Oh, BTW, put me down as a maybe Smile
.......I said I was coming...
i can come! p.s i live in fredericksburg
(Apr. 25, 2012  1:35 AM)diabloleone Wrote: i can come! p.s i live in fredericksburg
Awesome, more bladers that we didnt know lived in Va.I can tell this next tournament in Richmond is gonna be really hard to win, but I got dis.Cool
(Apr. 24, 2012  12:36 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Y U NO just update the OP?

Oh, BTW, put me down as a maybe Smile

Cause I'm a noob!
(Apr. 25, 2012  2:51 AM)Poison Serpent! Wrote:
(Apr. 25, 2012  1:35 AM)diabloleone Wrote: i can come! p.s i live in fredericksburg
Awesome, more bladers that we didnt know lived in Va.I can tell this next tournament in Richmond is gonna be really hard to win, but I got dis.Cool

Bring it!
Pruebame-

Just out of curiosity, but are you/will you be able to compete in the actual tourney since youll be judging/running mostly everything?
(Apr. 25, 2012  8:42 PM)Poison Serpent! Wrote: Pruebame-

Just out of curiosity, but are you/will you be able to compete in the actual tourney since youll be judging/running mostly everything?

Judges can compete in their own event. They just cant judge there own match.