[Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard!

Poll: What Date IS BEST FOR YOU!

December,11,2010
29.03%
December,18,2010
70.97%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Date: December 18 2010 (I Choose this Date Cause i can have Time Trying to Find Thermal Pisces, Burn FireBlaze and Killer Gemios also Thermal Pisces is Rare to Store now D: and Burn FireBlaze and Killer Gemios )
Time: 12:30 Pm (Because sun down coming early)
Where: (Maybe) Potomac Mill Mall

Attending:
Holyblades
earthleone234
beybladewrecker
Wing_Zero
Alpha Blader
dragoon51
shadoweagle3010
burninggoldwolf
Skectchy

Maybe Attending:
StormMetal101
jr591
nightblader

Judges:
HolyBlades
shadoweagle3010
TBA

Prize:
1st Place Burn FireBlaze, Thermal Pisces and Evil Gemios
2nd: Earth Eagal, Lighting L Drago
3rd: Rock Wheel

Best Regards:
HolyBlades
PS: Prize Donation is Well Accepted! FYI Send me Pm for Prize Donation and see if there Good Condition if not i will Metal polish them
Put me down on maybe. But I guantee you that you might need to change location. Maybe at a community center??
i most likely can come and can i be a judge?
I'll go.
Please Vote Guys i need to Know ASAP the Last Spot for Judge Either who have a TT Stadium
im definitly going!
I'll go as long as its indoors, and I have a TT stadium.
Two questions. One. Why did Flame decide to cancel? and Two. I'm down to have it inside too. But where would we go?
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:39 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Two questions. One. Why did Flame decide to cancel? and Two. I'm down to have it inside too. But where would we go?

he canceled it because he said he grown up check his name and see. i dont care if its outside or inside ill fight anywhere!
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:45 PM)Alpha Blader Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:39 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: Two questions. One. Why did Flame decide to cancel? and Two. I'm down to have it inside too. But where would we go?

he canceled it because he said he grown up check his name and see. i dont care if its outside or inside ill fight anywhere!
LOL Sound like your a MAN in the Capital Bey
i know! but this will be my first tournament and im 12. if it snows my leone will melt it!
yeah man im trying to Figure out A Place So i Dont have to Spend CRAZY MONEY FOR Reserved Spot.....
(Nov. 02, 2010  10:01 PM)Alpha Blader Wrote: i know! but this will be my first tournament and im 12. if it snows my leone will melt it!
Hahaha We Will see about that!
can you put me on the list holyblades im going
Maybe there is a Toys R Us nearby. They might let you do it for free.
Anyone Willing to have this in Tyson Corner Or Alexandria? at Toy R us
If you could post an address. Yes
sure i dont see why not
(Nov. 02, 2010  9:20 PM)Wing_Zero Wrote: I'll go as long as its indoors, and I have a TT stadium.
ok Man Thank you,y Saved my Life! Is it Possible for you to have it in Tyson Corner Toy R us or Alexandria?
maybe!! i guess i can try and find something but i would have to find the time. i might not be able to look for one though. how about the toys r us near manassas my couzins live there and they probably could find someplace
(Nov. 02, 2010  11:43 PM)earthleone234 Wrote: If you could post an address. Yes
Tyson Corner (Mc Lean)
TOYS"R"US - MC LEAN [7525]
2001 INTERNATIONAL DRIVE
MC LEAN VA 22102

Alexandria VA
TOYS"R"US - BAILEYS CROSSROADS [8304]
5521 LEESBURG PIKE
BAILEYS CROSSROADS VA 22041
do you want me to bring people and friends
(Nov. 02, 2010  11:48 PM)shadoweagle3010 Wrote: maybe!! i guess i can try and find something but i would have to find the time. i might not be able to look for one though. how about the toys r us near manassas my couzins live there and they probably could find someplace
What about Fairfax?
Thats cool to meh.
(Nov. 02, 2010  11:48 PM)Alpha Blader Wrote: do you want me to bring people and friends
Yes As long there registered for WBO
I'm bringing one friend that isn't registered, and his parents won't let him make an account. So what should he do?