[Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard!

Poll: What Date IS BEST FOR YOU!

December,11,2010
29.03%
December,18,2010
70.97%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
(Nov. 12, 2010  3:13 AM)Ichiro Wrote: hey guys why not make this tournament a little interesting we can have the dragonblazers vs beysharks leader vs leader member vs member and who ever wins gets to say they have the best team so right now we have earthleone234 and me for beysharks and holyblades shadoweagle3010 and stormetal101 for dragonblazers. others can come to who are not in them

My cousin (he's gonna post soon) burninggoldwolf is on the team and he is going, and so is zaxs93. And my other friend might too. so we have 5 people on the Beysharks that may be competing.
i will definently come sign me up
can it be on the 18th my mom has work on the 11th and she is my ride
guys look at the list for the battle bash and look at the names and tell them to come to this tourney thats how we can get more people
i can ask people in the germantown toys r us i saw a bakugan tournament so why not a beyblade tourement
sign me up i will be going
and if we need more people i could tell a freind this about
(Nov. 16, 2010  11:06 PM)jr591 Wrote: Put me down as a maybe. How about Potomac Mills Mall? It's huge and it's a well known place.

yea we should have it there it is big and we wont have a hard time finding it
tell him we need a proposal hurry
(Nov. 21, 2010  3:18 AM)beybladewrecker Wrote: tell him we need a proposal hurry

I sent him a private message already so he should get it and we need 8 people and to be approved
OK THIS TOURNEY WILL GO ON GUYS im making Poposal now when this is Accepted im going to send the mall a Email for this Event the mall
i can not look at the propasal
(Nov. 22, 2010  10:08 PM)beybladewrecker Wrote: i can not look at the propasal
There not Mention for Everyone to Look at it like a Private Chat with Mods or Admins
once you propose it can people still come if so put me on maybe
(Nov. 25, 2010  4:57 AM)nightblader Wrote: once you propose it can people still come if so put me on maybe
it Already Propose i just need Kai-V to Approve it Besides she asked me to get at least a Veteran WBO Member and Post more on WBo then i cann get Approved and Send Email to the Mall
so it is at the Recreation Center
which recreation center in virginia is it
(Nov. 25, 2010  1:47 PM)nightblader Wrote: so it is at the Recreation Center
which recreation center in virginia is it
No it at Potomaic Mill Mall at WoodBridge VA.
Potomac Mills huh? Sign me up as a definite. :)

Off Topic: How do y'all get those user titles?
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:02 PM)Sketchy Wrote: Potomac Mills huh? Sign me up as a definite. Smile

Off Topic: How do y'all get those user titles?
Coming Right up also are you willing to Bring Friends or etc.
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:08 PM)Holyblades Wrote: Coming Right up also are you willing to Bring Friends or etc.

I would but none of them are into beyblade. :( Btw, will there be an entrance fee?
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:13 PM)Sketchy Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2010  6:08 PM)Holyblades Wrote: Coming Right up also are you willing to Bring Friends or etc.

I would but none of them are into beyblade. Unhappy Btw, will there be an entrance fee?
Yes $5 Fee Or you Can Pay 10 for WBO Passport (This means when you go to any Official Tournament you Dont have to pay 5 Dollars every time you play free when u have passport holder and it only last for a Year)
wait hold up wasent this going to be in DC
sorry that was my cousin that went on my accont if he said anything else stupid im sorry
(Nov. 25, 2010  7:10 PM)dragoon51 Wrote: wait hold up wasent this going to be in DC
sorry that was my cousin that went on my accont if he said anything else stupid im sorry
Dragoon51 nothing much happened Also when this Tournament Accept im will be making a New Thread (Please Note Once i make new Thread LIMIT THE SPAM! Q&A Pm Me)
Why are you captilizing words like you don't know how to type?. Do some more prefix. U have poor typing typing style. =^/. Also are the prizes confirmed?
(Nov. 25, 2010  11:09 PM)Anime101 Wrote: Why are you captilizing words like you don't know how to type?. Do some more prefix. U have poor typing typing style. =^/. Also are the prizes confirmed?
Prize isn't Confirmed yet. I checking Stores Tomorrow and check to see if they have Pre-HWS Beyblade
Can this be moved to Danville,VA, if possible Put me down as a maybe. How far is the location from Greensboro,NC
put me down as a maybe
Put me as a maybe