[Virgina,USA] Frozen Bey Blizzard!

Poll: What Date IS BEST FOR YOU!

December,11,2010
29.03%
December,18,2010
70.97%
Total: 100% 31 vote(s)
Is it still gonna be on the 18th? I wouldn't mind postponing it a week...
I don't see how you guys miss the answers to your questions. O_o

(Nov. 29, 2010  1:23 PM)popitpopit Wrote: I might be able to go so put me down as a maybe i need to know exactly where it is.
(Nov. 27, 2010  5:22 PM)Holyblades Wrote: 2700 Potomac Mills Circle
Woodbridge, VA 22192

(Dec. 02, 2010  10:47 PM)beybladewrecker Wrote: wats the prze i didnt see it on the first comment
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:45 AM)Holyblades Wrote: Prize:
1st Place Burn FireBlaze, Thermal Pisces and Evil Gemios
2nd: Earth Eagal, Lighting L Drago
3rd: Rock Wheel

Best Regards:
HolyBlades
PS: Prize Donation is Well Accepted! FYI Send me Pm for Prize Donation and see if there Good Condition if not i will Metal polish them

(Dec. 03, 2010  12:00 AM)earthleone234 Wrote: Is it still gonna be on the 18th? I wouldn't mind postponing it a week...
(Nov. 02, 2010  2:45 AM)Holyblades Wrote: Date: December 18 2010 (I Choose this Date Cause i can have Time Trying to Find Thermal Pisces, Burn FireBlaze and Killer Gemios also Thermal Pisces is Rare to Store now D: and Burn FireBlaze and Killer Gemios )
lol sorry i didnt see it:p
I knew that. I just wanted to confirm it.
what happen to cyber pegasus and the game
I MAY COME.
[/size]
(Dec. 03, 2010  9:28 PM)dragoon51 Wrote: what happen to cyber pegasus and the game
i got no money i only can buy Beyblades ones and i just got my TT Attack Stadium
sign me up put me on the list
(Dec. 03, 2010  10:46 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: sign me up put me on the list
uhh is it Maybe or Going
yes proboly but can u message me every single detail im starting get comfused thanks if u message me i will message u back if i can come
(Dec. 03, 2010  10:59 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: yes proboly but can u message me every single detail im starting get comfused thanks if u message me i will message u back if i can come
Everything is on the first page guys.
wait is it first page or first post (the bottom pf first page or the top ) oh and im definitly coming just trying to get details staright
hey is the tourney at alexandria or tyson corner
(Dec. 04, 2010  11:10 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: wait is it first page or first post (the bottom pf first page or the top ) oh and im definitly coming just trying to get details staright
hey is the tourney at alexandria or tyson corner
The first post.

Probaly because 2nd winner can get something good too. Rember guys you can donate prizes to make 3rd place better to add one more thing besides my rock wheel. I can try to get something else.
(Dec. 05, 2010  1:45 AM)Anime101 Wrote: How come LLD is second?
it Common now the 1st Place are Rare now
hey srry i cant donate i wuld but im down a bey pieces broke and no offense i understand your preditament but u got to get better prizes this also a shout out to people to donate items SO DONATE PEOPLE please
Oh yeah Holyblades Billy Blast is coming so you might want to put him on the list.
so potomic mill mall is the location fact or is it toysrus alexandria or is it tyson corner please a answer not a page to look on
(Dec. 05, 2010  3:00 AM)BillyBlast Wrote: so potomic mill mall is the location fact or is it toysrus alexandria or is it tyson corner please a answer not a page to look on
yes in th city Woodbridge
wait a toysrus in potomic mall
(Dec. 05, 2010  11:35 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: wait a toysrus in potomic mall
No I think its just in the potomic mill mall somewhere in the center
oh okay thanks do u know when this tourney will get apoved
(Dec. 05, 2010  11:44 PM)BillyBlast Wrote: oh okay thanks do u know when this tourney will get apoved
I have no idea it might not get approved only the veterans(sorry if I spelled it wrong) can decide that
okay but how does it work will it get approved is it ost likely gonna happen or is there special require meants like 20 people A WBO admin somthing like that