Riverside Park Drive
  We will meet near the volley ball court near/under the big pavilion
11:00 AM on 10/30/2021
Hosted by
  JCE_13
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

FREE

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Hello! After 3 months, we're back with another Vero Beach Blading Event! Come join us in Vero Beach for some epic battles!

Tournament Participant Cap, Format, and Registration Details:

• There will be a Participant Cap of 18 Players
  • This means that once 18 people are registered, you will not be able to play. 
  • The format is Swiss, meaning you will get at least 5 matches and will face 5 different people.
  • The tournament starts sharply at 11 AM, no later than 11:15. Arrive accordingly.
  • If you cannot make it to the event, please unregister
  • TOURNAMENT BRACKET
Equipment Info:

• There should be 2-3 stadiums for the tournament matches
  • I recommend you bring your own for free play
  • If you have a Takara Tomy Standard Stadium, please bring it.
  • I will have a few fold-up tables there
Prizes:

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]

Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com
The winner (1st place player) of this tournament will receive an online gift code for MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! The online gift code will be distributed via private message directly to the winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.
  • 1st Place: $30 USD Gift Code
Tournament Schedule:

10:15 AM - 11:00 AM: Registration
11:00 AM - 2:30 PM: Group Round Robin Stage
2:30 PM - 3:00 PM: Top 4 Finals
3:00 PM - 3:15 PM: Prizes and Closing

Tournament Staff:

Judges:

JCE_13
Trsal

If you would like to help with judging, please let me know.

This is here if you need it:

FL Covid Guidelines:

https://ogletree.com/insights/florida-en...staurants/

https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/plan-fo...2xEALw_wcB

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/community-events/[/font]

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
P.S. You may dress up in costumes!!

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

1. Union
2. Tarsal
3.uh oh stinky
4. JCE_13
Hey all, we are a week and a half away!

Here are some reminders:

-The tournament is at a PARK, so a blanket and/or folding chair would be a good idea to bring.
-I do not have stadiums for free play, so please bring your own.
-Contact me via PM or Discord if you would like to volunteer.

Thanks, JCE
(Oct. 18, 2021  12:22 AM)BladerColton Wrote: 1. Union
2. Tarsal
3.uh oh stinky
4. JCE_13

You’re sleeping on my boy FireKing
Since I simply cannot make up my mind , the tournament has been changed to an 18 person swiss and a new bracket has been made.

CHALLONGE LINK: https://challonge.com/kjcanwtq?show_tk_i...ions=false
(Oct. 23, 2021  9:28 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(Oct. 18, 2021  12:22 AM)BladerColton Wrote: 1. Union
2. Tarsal
3.uh oh stinky
4. JCE_13

You’re sleeping on my boy FireKing

I forgot about him. This is the best place for him to win. He hasn’t won in a while this will get him back up there!
(Oct. 11, 2021  2:48 AM)Mexicantwix Wrote: when classic/limited tournament in florida

I just held a Classic last month and will be holding one in December. Likely having a Limited tournament here in November before hosting standard again.
I'm sorry boys. I gotta pull out. I was trying to get off work but we are switching around a lot of staff.

I'm gonna throw my own tournament in November so keep an eye out for that <3
Wanted to make sure everyone is aware of the updated Driver ruling with respect to deck format:
"For formats with multiple beyblade selection(P3C1/3on3/Deck), only one version(for example regular/Dash/SlingShock/Hypersphere/Metal/High etc.) of a Driver is permitted in deck format."
(Oct. 29, 2021  5:28 PM)froztz Wrote: Wanted to make sure everyone is aware of the updated Driver ruling with respect to deck format:
"For formats with multiple beyblade selection(P3C1/3on3/Deck), only one version(for example regular/Dash/SlingShock/Hypersphere/Metal/High etc.) of a Driver is permitted in deck format."

So does that mean no drift and metal drift?
Hey all! Right now, there are 2 spots open. The event is tomorrow, and I'd like it if the spots could get filled before then. I just have a few reminders:

- We will be playing under the same pavilion as last time.
- Bring your own stadium, lawn/beach chair, food, and drinks. The event could last up to 5 hours.

Thanks, see you all tomorrow!

JayAshindra NateSlug Uh oh stinky Xcelsior Trsal Sn8kblader sagiDaddio King_Hyperion JCE_13 Taylor13 Samspriggan Dandancebey Gamec17 Nelsoph Bryan12 GalacticLuke
We are on our way. Should be there just before 11. I’m with Xcelsior and Saggidaddio
Good luck everyone! JCE_13 always does a great job. I can’t wait to see the results.
Congrats to Conce7 for pulling out the win!

I had a great tournament today, it was a blast. Thanks SO MUCH to Conce7 and Trsal for bringing equipment and judging. I really couldn't have done it without all the help I got. I really appreciate the ongoing support from you all, and can't wait to see you next time!
Nice job, JCE. I knew you could pull off another amazing event. Keep it up buddy.
This matches for event have now been processed.