Jul

Vero Beach Blading #1

Vero Beach, Florida
Tournament Results
Riverside Park Large Pavilion
Riverside Park Drive
  Take Riverside Park Drive to Dahlia lane and go right on the roundabout. Keep going straight and you should see the area. We will meet under the large pavilion near the volleyball court. On the map, the pavilion is a shaded green rectangle. My dad's phone number is 772-643-7491 if you need a contact for directions.
10:00 AM on 07/10/2021
Hosted by
  JCE_13
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
6 cash  

The admission fee goes towards the pavilion rental fee.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This tournament will be a swiss tournament if over 16 people show up. If it goes under, I’ll change it to round-robin format, but let's not let that happen. I cannot allow spectators, but if you sign up, please make it to the event. Players, please only bring one person with you. I decided to rent a pavilion for this one, and I'm not 100% sure if they provide seating or not. I don't have stadiums for free play, so the participants will have to bring their own, along with seating if not provided. There is a volleyball court outside the pavilion, too. It might be a good idea to bring something like a yoga mat or blanket for inside the pavilion. If it gets too packed inside the pavilion, there is space outside. 

This is my first event, and I will try to make it run as smoothly as possible. If I make a few mistakes, please tell me where I went wrong. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Format: Swiss
Participant Cap: 20
Tournament Time: 4 hours or less
Admission: $6
Challonge link
--------------------------------------------------------

WBO Covid-19 guidelines:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

Florida Covid-19 guidelines:
https://ogletree.com/insights/florida-en...staurants/

https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/plan-fo...2xEALw_wcB

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/community-events/[/font]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prizes:

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]
Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com
The winner (1st place player) of this tournament will receive an online gift code for MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! The online gift code will be distributed via private message directly to the winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.

• 1st Place: $30 USD Gift Code

I will also have prizes (to be determined) for 2nd and 3rd place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judges: 
1. SupaDav03
2. LJ-Blader
3. UnionAchilles
4. FireKingArd (I think)

Contact the organizer if you want to help with judging.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Schedule:
9:15 AM - 10:00 AM: Check-in 
10:00 AM: Tournament Starts
2:00 PM: Tournament Ends

If you signed up for this event, please make sure you can come. If you signed up and are going to be late, please contact the organizer, and we might be able to spare some time. We cannot add new participants to the bracket once the tournament starts, so please try to arrive early.

Challonge link

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jul. 03, 2021  12:29 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 02, 2021  9:36 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Ok no problem

With what?

Probably the donations
We are only one week away!

Here are some reminders:
  • I do not have seating for people. I am requiring that people bring their own.
  • I do not have stadiums for free play use. I am requiring that people bring their own if they wish.
  • The floor of the pavilion will be hard, and I don't have stadium stands. It might be a good idea to bring a yoga mat with you.
  • I have had a few people offer to judge, but I would like confirmation. Please PM me if you would like to help with judging.
If you have any questions, please send me a PM. Thanks.

UnionAchilles CosmoDragon ssjr0118 izzybeyblade JayAshindra -Fireblaze- Zach216 Uh oh stinky LJ-Blader Nate725 SupaDav03 TristanPortu Optimus1227 King_Hyperion Yatagarasu Trsal NJP26 Riot X Glitched_Gigan
Yo when the summer games starts their team tournament which people would let me in in there team?

I'm just curious 😅
(Jul. 05, 2021  6:04 PM)izzybeyblade Wrote: Yo when the summer games starts their team tournament which people would let me in in there team?

I'm just curious 😅

I would
This is probably not the best place to discuss the team tournament lol

Also I will be bringing a table for the stadium I am bringing. It's about waist height so it's perfect to stand and play at.
(Jul. 05, 2021  6:49 PM)FireKingArd Wrote: This is probably not the best place to discuss the team tournament lol

Also I will be bringing a table for the stadium I am bringing. It's about waist height so it's perfect to stand and play at.

Thx for tellin me lol
(Jul. 05, 2021  6:04 PM)izzybeyblade Wrote: Yo when the summer games starts their team tournament  which people would let me in in there team?

I'm just curious  😅

Summer Games? Team Tournament?
JCE_13 we have a mom that can help volunteer at the event as needed. We'll see you next week! #letitrip
Guys I'm sorry to say I won't be able to go due to to suprise stay at my dad's and I don't have a way of transportation to go
(Jul. 07, 2021  7:05 PM)Glitched_Gigan Wrote: Guys I'm sorry to say I won't be able to go due to to suprise stay at my dad's and I don't have a way of transportation to go

It's okay. Thanks for letting me know. Please make sure you leave the event because registering and not showing up is a tournament violation.

FireKingArd, You can take this spot so we don't go over the cap.
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:11 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  7:05 PM)Glitched_Gigan Wrote: Guys I'm sorry to say I won't be able to go due to to suprise stay at my dad's and I don't have a way of transportation to go

It's okay. Please make sure you leave the event because registering and not showing up is a tournament violation.

What if like say You were going to the tournament but u got caught in traffic or something, would that be a Violation?
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:11 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: It's okay. Please make sure you leave the event because registering and not showing up is a tournament violation.

What if like say You were going to the tournament but u got caught in traffic or something, would that be a Violation?

Not if you inform the host. If no one knew, then yes.
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:16 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jul. 07, 2021  8:13 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: What if like say You were going to the tournament but u got caught in traffic or something, would that be a Violation?

Not if you inform the host. If no one knew, then yes.

Oh Ok (Srry I'm asking dumb questions)
Someone already snagged the spot lol You guys are too quick.
Soooooooo

We're only 2 days away! It might not be necessary but I feel I need to stress that I do not have seating. Please make sure to bring your own! Participants, it would also be a good idea to bring a Yoga Mat for on the floor inside.
(Jul. 08, 2021  12:01 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Soooooooo

We're only 2 days away! It might not be necessary but I feel I need to stress that I do not have seating. Please make sure to bring your own! Participants, it would also be a good idea to bring a Yoga Mat for on the floor inside.

I'm rooting for you and I know your first event will be so awesome your going to be hosting them every Saturday lol
I'm sorry but I want be going to this tournament cause I'm going somewhere so hopefully you understand and I'll see you at the team tournament at the summer games!
Noooooo, we're losing all of the good bladers!
Union, don't even think about it... lol
The location note has been updated for more direction. Please read it!

UnionAchilles CosmoDragon ssjr0118 izzybeyblade JayAshindra -Fireblaze- Zach216 Uh oh stinky LJ-Blader Nate725 SupaDav03 TristanPortu Optimus1227 King_Hyperion Yatagarasu Trsal NJP26 Riot X Glitched_Gigan

We're only a day away!

Here are some last-minute info and reminders:

ssjr0118 Will have a merch/performance parts? table there.
I think Conce7 is bringing stands.
I will have a food/drinks table there.

As for the reminders:

The most important thing is that you don't forget to bring your own chairs! If you don't bring one with you, I can't help you there. I have lost track of how many times I have posted this reminder.

It would be a good idea to bring a stadium with you, in case we don't have enough for free play.

Judges and helpers, can you guys arrive a bit early? As for participants, please arrive no earlier than 9:25. Thanks.

Please like this post to confirm you have read this message.

UnionAchilles CosmoDragon FireKingArd JayAshindra -Fireblaze- Zach216 Uh oh stinky LJ-Blader Nate725 SupaDav03 TristanPortu GlitterGirl1022 Optimus1227 King_Hyperion Yatagarasu Trsal Riot X
me sitting in a hotel wishing i could go
Great Job JCE_13! Great job everything was smooth, loved going!
Thanks SOOOOO much to everyone who came out and supported me!!! I really cannot thank you guys enough, and it literally could not have been done without you. Special thanks to judges and helpers. And very special thanks to Conce7 for coming out and bringing equipment for the tournament. Congrats to UnionAchilles, -Fireblaze-, and Nate725 for our top 3 finishers!! I would have bought something for 2nd and 3rd, but my Target and Walmart down here were wiped out.

Shindog, how do I get this pre-processed?
(Jul. 10, 2021  11:29 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Thanks SOOOOO much to everyone who came out and supported me!!! I really cannot thank you guys enough, and it literally could not have been done without you. Special thanks to judges and helpers. And very special thanks to Conce7 for coming out and bringing equipment for the tournament. Congrats to UnionAchilles, @"-Fireblaze- ", and Nate725 for our top 3 finishers!! I would have bought something for 2nd and 3rd, but my Target and Walmart down here were wiped out.

Thanks for being on top of things!  The event has to be in the past for the “winner” button to appear for you to do the pre-processing.  This means you probably have to wait till tomorrow.  If you don’t see the button tomorrow, please contact me.
(Jul. 11, 2021  12:35 AM)Shindog Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2021  11:29 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Thanks SOOOOO much to everyone who came out and supported me!!! I really cannot thank you guys enough, and it literally could not have been done without you. Special thanks to judges and helpers. And very special thanks to Conce7 for coming out and bringing equipment for the tournament. Congrats to UnionAchilles, @"-Fireblaze- ", and Nate725 for our top 3 finishers!! I would have bought something for 2nd and 3rd, but my Target and Walmart down here were wiped out.

Thanks for being on top of things!  The event has to be in the past for the “winner” button to appear for you to do the pre-processing.  This means you probably have to wait till tomorrow.  If you don’t see the button tomorrow, please contact me.

On top of things, you say? I'm already done with the spreadsheet lol. Shindog, you want to guess who won?