Jul

Vero Beach Blading #1

Vero Beach, Florida
Tournament Results
Riverside Park Large Pavilion
Riverside Park Drive
  Take Riverside Park Drive to Dahlia lane and go right on the roundabout. Keep going straight and you should see the area. We will meet under the large pavilion near the volleyball court. On the map, the pavilion is a shaded green rectangle. My dad's phone number is 772-643-7491 if you need a contact for directions.
10:00 AM on 07/10/2021
Hosted by
  JCE_13
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
6 cash  

The admission fee goes towards the pavilion rental fee.

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This tournament will be a swiss tournament if over 16 people show up. If it goes under, I’ll change it to round-robin format, but let's not let that happen. I cannot allow spectators, but if you sign up, please make it to the event. Players, please only bring one person with you. I decided to rent a pavilion for this one, and I'm not 100% sure if they provide seating or not. I don't have stadiums for free play, so the participants will have to bring their own, along with seating if not provided. There is a volleyball court outside the pavilion, too. It might be a good idea to bring something like a yoga mat or blanket for inside the pavilion. If it gets too packed inside the pavilion, there is space outside. 

This is my first event, and I will try to make it run as smoothly as possible. If I make a few mistakes, please tell me where I went wrong. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Format: Swiss
Participant Cap: 20
Tournament Time: 4 hours or less
Admission: $6
Challonge link
--------------------------------------------------------

WBO Covid-19 guidelines:
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

Florida Covid-19 guidelines:
https://ogletree.com/insights/florida-en...staurants/

https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/plan-fo...2xEALw_wcB

[font="Titillium Web", sans-serif]https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/community-events/[/font]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prizes:

[Image: mall-of-toys-logo.png]
Tournament Prizes – Sponsored by MallOfToys.com
The winner (1st place player) of this tournament will receive an online gift code for MallOfToys.com, the official worldbeyblade.org sponsor! The online gift code will be distributed via private message directly to the winner after this event has been successfully processed by WBO Staff.

• 1st Place: $30 USD Gift Code

I will also have prizes (to be determined) for 2nd and 3rd place.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judges: 
1. SupaDav03
2. LJ-Blader
3. UnionAchilles
4. FireKingArd (I think)

Contact the organizer if you want to help with judging.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Event Schedule:
9:15 AM - 10:00 AM: Check-in 
10:00 AM: Tournament Starts
2:00 PM: Tournament Ends

If you signed up for this event, please make sure you can come. If you signed up and are going to be late, please contact the organizer, and we might be able to spare some time. We cannot add new participants to the bracket once the tournament starts, so please try to arrive early.

Challonge link

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(Jun. 24, 2021  12:46 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: AlexTheBlader, I need you to figure out if you are going to be able to attend or not. I, of course, would love you to make it. I just keep getting messages from other bladers wanting to be put on the waitlist.
sure thing give me a day or two
(Jun. 13, 2021  4:15 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: @JJustice UnionAchilles izzybeyblade, did you guys join and unjoin or something? It says I got a notification saying you guys joined. We'd love to have you guys come.

Yeah, I didnt see how far it was from me at 1st, but I'm still able to go 😂 So I'll see yall there in like 3 weeks!
(Jun. 24, 2021  7:00 AM)nj7217308 Wrote: The demand for Government jobs is high as always. It’s a dream of many students to get the best Government jobs. A Government job has various benefits over a private job such as job security, pride in society etc. But it is not as easy as you are thinking because the competition is reaching to the sky with every  latest upcoming  Goverment  job . Therefore, students who are preparing for Government exams should have all updated information of the latest exams and pattern so they can make their strategies accordingly. There are plenty of sources which claim to provide such information for Government exams. But unfortunately, they end up confusing the students. If you also feel some then, you are in the right place now.

When you are tired of long hours of job hunting, it's time to really get used to it, because Rojgar Result provides you with all the interesting Data about latest upcoming  Goverment  job  . On Goverment Naukri, you can get the latest information about latest upcoming  Goverment  job  every day. Positions, state exams, answer keys, timetables, registrations, cover letters and results

How it sounds to you if I say that you can do all the activity at one place right from filling the application form to get the result. Yes, you heard right, our site provides latest updates and notifications of all Central Government as well as State Government exams. Also, we provide the complete Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key and Results of the latest exams. It means instead of searching on various sites, you will get all the information at one place.

As you know, the competition is getting tough day-by-day. So, don’t waste your productive hours in search for a different source when you find everything you need in one place.

https://www.gov-job.in/
Best of luck!

NOTHING TO DO WITH BEYBLADE
Hey, I just wanted to say a few things. This is my first time hosting an event. I am hoping this will go smoothly, and it should. All I need from the players is a little cooperation, and this will be hard if everyone relies on free play. As I don't have everything to support this part of the event, I do know that it is important, and it should be fine if people bring their stadiums. If anyone would like to help with judging, please let me know. We should be fine, though. I am also trying to put together a little team battle tournament for the 12 people that do not make it to the finals. This is merely an idea, so it is not structured yet. Thanks,

JCE
UnionAchilles CosmoDragon ssjr0118 izzybeyblade JayAshindra AlexTheBlader @-Fireblaze- Zach216 @LJ-Blader Nate725 SupaDav03 TristanPortu ishan sookram BrendonTheMayor King_Hyperion Yatagarasu Trsal @Riot X Glitched_Gigan
Hope everything runs smoothly! 👍
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:47 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hope everything runs smoothly! 👍

It will with JCE in charge ( I remember the days helping him become an organizer)
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:47 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Hope everything runs smoothly! 👍

It will with JCE in charge ( I remember the days helping him become an organizer)

Hey, the only thing I am really worried about is losing to UnionAchilles!
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:53 PM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It will with JCE in charge ( I remember the days helping him become an organizer)

*Slaps hard on the back* You've got this "Don't worry about stuff like losing"-Aiger Akabane
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It will with JCE in charge ( I remember the days helping him become an organizer)

You won't loose!
I will hopefully bring my stadium
I wanna come so bad I almost was able to come
Omg I'm so excited this is my first beyblade event
(Jun. 25, 2021  10:41 PM)NJP26 Wrote: Omg I'm so excited this is my first beyblade event

Well, it's my first time hosting! We have a lot of amazing bladers coming!

You will probably beat me 😭 Also, I don't mind being a judge if you need a few extra ones!
(Jun. 26, 2021  3:35 AM)UnionAchilles Wrote:
(Jun. 25, 2021  4:53 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Hey, the only thing I am really worried about is losing to UnionAchilles!

You will probably beat me 😭 Also, I don't mind being a judge if you need a few extra ones!

No threat here. (Me, not you) Also, thanks, that would be pretty helpful.

We are only two weeks away!

To all players: Please remember to bring your own stadiums. The floor is pretty hard in the pavilion, so you could bring a yoga mat or something if you want. Also, please remember to bring only one person with you.

To all parents/guardians: Please remember that I do not have seating for everyone, so you should bring your own. There is a limited amount of space inside the pavilion, but I will have an extra pop-up tent that might be able to fit more people under. If it gets too crowded inside the pavilion, there is a grass area right outside that we can move a few people to.

UnionAchilles CosmoDragon ssjr0118 izzybeyblade JayAshindra AlexTheBlader @-Fireblaze- Zach216 @LJ-Blader Nate725 SupaDav03 TristanPortu ishan sookram BrendonTheMayor King_Hyperion Yatagarasu Trsal @Riot X Glitched_Gigan
Wow, I'm really low on the seeding list...

I blame drift
It turns out, after I signed the papers today, that I can not charge admission or sell tickets at this event. So everybody gets in free.
(Jun. 28, 2021  4:03 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: It turns out, after I signed the papers today, that I can not charge admission or sell tickets at this event. So everybody gets in free.

*breaks thru door* aw yeah!!
Hello everyone, I have some announcements:

It turns out that after I had signed the papers to rent the pavilion, that this needs to be a private tournament. There are differences between a Private Tournament and a public event. These differences and requirements that make the distinct difference between the two are simple:

The only people that may enter the area are those who have signed up for the event, or who have gotten written consent from me. (FireKingArd)

I cannot sell tickets or charge admission at the door. And this type of fee does not fall under donations, which would be acceptable. So everybody gets in free. (I just gotta eat the cost.)

I also need to verify whether you guys will be coming alone, or with a parent/guardian. Please remember that I cannot allow spectators, so the only people that may be brought are people that are bringing you or you are bringing.

Other than this, we seem to be ready to go. Judges, please arrive earlier if you can.

UnionAchilles CosmoDragon ssjr0118 izzybeyblade JayAshindra -Fireblaze- Zach216 Uh oh stinky LJ-Blader Nate725 SupaDav03 TristanPortu Optimus1227 King_Hyperion Yatagarasu Trsal NJP26 Riot X Glitched_Gigan
Be there or be square!

Ill arrive an hour early myself.
(Jun. 30, 2021  8:57 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Hello everyone, I have some announcements:

It turns out that after I had signed the papers to rent the pavilion, that this needs to be a private tournament. There are differences between a Private Tournament and a public event. These differences and requirements that make the distinct difference between the two are simple:

The only people that may enter the area are those who have signed up for the event, or who have gotten written consent from me. (FireKingArd)

I cannot sell tickets or charge admission at the door. And this type of fee does not fall under donations, which would be acceptable. So everybody gets in free. (I just gotta eat the cost.)

I also need to verify whether you guys will be coming alone, or with a parent/guardian. Please remember that I cannot allow spectators, so the only people that may be brought are people that are bringing you or you are bringing.

Other than this, we seem to be ready to go. Judges, please arrive earlier if you can.

UnionAchilles CosmoDragon ssjr0118 izzybeyblade JayAshindra -Fireblaze- Zach216 Uh oh stinky LJ-Blader Nate725 SupaDav03 TristanPortu Optimus1227 King_Hyperion Yatagarasu Trsal NJP26 Riot X Glitched_Gigan
It turns out that I can still charge admission in the form of "donation". It would help me a lot if you guys could still pay the "admission". Thanks if you can.
Ill have a merch table there. so expect some Dynamite Battle Beys and Performance Parts as well.
(Jul. 02, 2021  3:39 AM)ssjr0118 Wrote: Ill have a merch table there. so expect some Dynamite Battle Beys and Performance Parts as well.

Performance Parts?
Ok no problem
(Jul. 02, 2021  9:36 PM)-Fireblaze- Wrote: Ok no problem

With what?