Vari Ares Discussion

yeah its a more useful height for sure, but the 145 is far from useless... I've rocked it a couple times, just to walk on the wild side, and was met with success... yeah!!! lol
What the hell is .45ACP? Unless you mean that of the M1911 pistol..

Honestly, I've seen even better on lower tracks. You have to realize the down-force VariAres gets when it is smashed into. You'll see it get caught above another, shorter Beyblade.

From this, I've seen tracks like 90 of great use. But, even BD145 works nice. It prevents VariAres from getting caught and immediate balance loss.
He was talking about pistols, it's okay, reading is hard.
In any case CH120 gets the best results hands down with or without this downforce you speak of.
Even though, you know, VariAres and BD145 don't seem to harmonize too well, it uh, saves VariAres from "getting caught and improper balance"
I am vouching for Variares ED145 LRF just cause i have success with High recoil wheels + ED145 RF/R2F/LRF (Rock, Hell, Galaxy, heck, even Basalt can KO with it)
I could see it working, ED145 is incredibly underused, when I started, it was my Favorite part, though WD145 might be better
Rock Kerbecs ED145 RF Koes MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS with moderate trouble, if you have ever seen Blitz Inzori play RF at home, you will be shocked, ED145 is a really fun part, though WD145 would get rid of the real reason for ED145, the free-spinning part is what is vital, take a guess why Grin
well the free spinning arms is a defensive feature, where the fixed arms will be an offensive bonus for added smash against low opponents, so I guess if you are worried about BD145, though it wouldn't connect anyway because at 145 VariAres goes right over the disk anyway... so what would be vital about free spinning on an attack custom?
I need to see a video of Rock ED145RF knocking MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS out of the stadium otherwise you're just pulling a very, very badly made lie.
(Oct. 26, 2011  9:25 PM)Dan Wrote: I need to see a video of Rock ED145RF knocking MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS out of the stadium otherwise you're just pulling a very, very badly made lie.

My thoughts exactly,If I wasn't so lazy ATM I would test it lol. Yeah a video for proof would be good, how about it Izuma? If you look at VariAres' design I doubt you could harmonize VariAres with ED145 hence why BD145 has trouble... I personally prefer CH120 over all other options for VariAres. Though R145 and BD145 do play as great subs CH120 just has that little edge... but again vouching for the combo will have no significant effect what so ever please provide tests for it.
just tried, yeah ED145 failed, CH120 is my choice now, and how is S130?
S130 again isn't too good with VariAres 130 is only really good with Blitz and perhaps Fang
WA130 and S130 do great on Blitz...
I see, AD145 perhaps?
Naw, 145-height gives some cool KO's, but not as consistent against everything like CH120 is.
CH120 is really the track to go with VariAres, no doubt.
ic, well, thanks guys, so should i go with MF VariAres CH120 (120 for all battles) LRF? left for everything - basalt and right for basalt?
Left is not as good as right against most things in my experience, I almost NEVER go left with vari, its got so much power you don't need it
I get equal results with both spins. Be unpredictable with spin-directions, and if someone weak-launches, Right-spin always or you'll lose.
Yo, going to revive this:
I'd like some comparative tests of MF VariAres R145RF and MF VariAres CH120RF vs:

MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS,
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB,
MF-H Death Aquario BD145CS
Phantom Aquario TH170CS,
Phantom Aquario BD145CS.

Preferably someone without a VariAres impediment.
I will make the test without the one of mb tip
Ok. I have a few tests. Not really much of an attack blader but when you practice with one all day, you pretty much catch on to how things work.

All Tests are 2 player based in a BB-10
Vari (Left Spin)CH120RF vs.:
MF-M Phantom Bull BD145CS: 16/20 Vari 80%
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS/MB: 18/20 Vari 90% (think i got the math off lol)

Alternated players (Bluezee launching Vari)
vs. MF-M Phantom Bull BD145CS : 20/20 Vari 100% (I swear I hate this guy lol)
vs. MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS/MB: CS: 19/20 Vari 90 something % MB: 20/20 Vari 100%

Vari Ares R145R2F (Left spin)
vs. MF-M Phantom Bull BD145CS: 17/20 Vari
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS : 19/20 MB:16/20 *NOTE THAT MB DOES HAVE PRETTY GOOD EQUALIZING PROPERTIES

Alternated
vs. MF-M Phantom Bull BD145CS: 20/20 Vari 100% (the other match with CH120 was a blowout but this one , due to Vari having even more direct metal wheel contact was sabotage)
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS: 20/20 (again, same deal, more direct contact the better Vari did)
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB : 20/20 (Floor scraping with BD145 after like 3 hits then KO)

Overall, I personally enjoy Vari CH120 more due to its versatility, amazing height and very good KO ability however, with more metal contact, the rate of success increases for Vari. As I said before, I am in no way a perfect attack blader however, with these tests alone, this should be enough to help out here.

I think Vari also depends on the user's ability. I launch stronger than Bluezee yet his accuracy is better than mine therefore it made it easier for him to KO than it was for me. I get better results with Blitz anyway...
No one can launch attack types like Bluezee lol. Love to see more testing from you guys.
Most people cant launch like him in general...but to be fair, I am pretty good with attackers now too and I am sure some others are to an extent..(still got a stronger launch than him lmao)
I really don't like to post too much. I am more of a look and observe kind of guy but if I get time, I'll squeeze some more testing in. I think 2 player testing is more valid anyway...
Thanks man! It means a lot you doing that, seriously.

If you get the chance, try and do some comparative tests vs. R145.
So, as much as I hate Vari's existence, I do think it is necessary to post these videos on it. I really do believe at this point, Vari is indeed the BEST (and most annoyingly powerful) wheel in MFB in terms of attack....and again...I really hate this beyblade WITH A PASSION especially when Bluezee uses it.....Vari+Bluezee= unfair and annoying practices, matches, tests, etc...carpin jerk.. A BD145, CS, and a Metal face bolt casing was broken during the production of these videos.. -____-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmKlRfYvcbA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNXNvKle6u8

Also, in the time span it took for Bluez to control Vari properly, my Scythe PC fram was broken, one of his BD145s, a hole in the wall that has to be patched now was made, MFB Balance stadium was damaged and now had 4 VERY prominent cracks, 3 Worn RFs, and an Earth wheel broken along with a Lightning wheel and broken Gravity clear wheel.....
I'm pretty sure duct tape with that stadium isn't legal for testing. Or. . . . its just for design? Lol just asking.
(Dec. 06, 2011  12:02 AM)J o n Wrote: I'm pretty sure duct tape with that stadium isn't legal for testing. Or. . . . its just for design? Lol just asking.

The tape on the walls are to cover small cracks and to prevent them from getting wider. Plus, using a fresher BB-10 would be FOOLISH considering my balance was messed up from him...not messing anything else up. The tape under the stadium is sticking to the carpet to avoid it from moving around and messing up the test. Also, to my understanding, even in tournaments, as long as the play surface isnt damaged and there are huge gaping holes in the walls, its legal for use/