Vari Ares Discussion

(Sep. 17, 2011  9:30 AM)Shika blade Wrote: What is the most verstile combination then? I tried everthing on ares, can't beat bassalt BD145CS.

what technique and how worn is your RF?too worned wont do well...

and we tried MF-H Vari Ares BD145 (right) RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
i find it is very very interesting..
it seldom hit Basalt at first..but even at slow rate of Vari's spin.it still can K.O. Basalt..
out of 4 matches..Vari win 3, Basalt O.S. it..i will make testing on this tomorrow..
(Sep. 17, 2011  2:19 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2011  9:30 AM)Shika blade Wrote: What is the most verstile combination then? I tried everthing on ares, can't beat bassalt BD145CS.

what technique and how worn is your RF?too worned wont do well...

and we tried MF-H Vari Ares BD145 (right) RF VS MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145 CS
i find it is very very interesting..
it seldom hit Basalt at first..but even at slow rate of Vari's spin.it still can K.O. Basalt..
out of 4 matches..Vari win 3, Basalt O.S. it..i will make testing on this tomorrow..

i concur to what benjohadi has state. On today's touney, one of my friend uses mfh vari ares bd145 rf, this shows better result than in right spin.
MF/-H VariAres CH120RF/R2F/LRF is the most versatile combination.

the combination that i used to beat basalt bd145cs is mf-h variares bd145 rf. used right spin, i think it is more effective. though, i will further test this. does anyone has tried vari ares without mfh?
Without MF-H? Yes, I have, it is quite less versatile..
Attack Stadium
Beylauncher L/R w/ 3 seg grip and compass
Variares right spin
M145 small quake mode

Vari Ares M145 CS(hasbro):12 wins (4 OS/8 KO)
MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS:8 wins(6 OS/2 KO)
too many draws!
OK so this combo should just be called recoil because it just has to much of it. Vari Ares seems to stabilize M145's bouncing and uses it for attack. Also the only reason Vari Ares got an OS is because the CS would slow down and just constantly beat up Basalt causing it to go off balance into the tornado ridge. This has to have been the longest testing ive ever did because VA has to many self KO's and double KO's but over all if used i found that you should go an launch 100% because the more calm your launch is the better because Vari ares's pure attack is still good even when its slowed down . Im gonna test more when my Fang,Scythe,hell and MF-set comes in
Does this lunge on top of Basalt?
(Sep. 20, 2011  9:19 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Does this lunge on top of Basalt?
nope not at all
Was there any sudden stamina lost? I would expect this to happen..
(Sep. 20, 2011  9:48 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Was there any sudden stamina lost? I would expect this to happen..
From which bey? if you mean from Variares no there wasnt because it nullifies that drop from M145
Sniper I have a question...
What track and bottom for "MF-H Basalt Bull"
seriously... also please read the posting results thread..
thanks for teh tests though!
(Sep. 20, 2011  9:52 PM)H8R Wrote: Sniper I have a question...
What track and bottom for "MF-H Basalt Bull"
seriously... also please read the posting results thread..
thanks for teh tests though!

Edited ^^^^
Your Coat Sharp is aggressive, or what?
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:04 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: Your Coat Sharp is aggressive, or what?
as stated before it is one of hasbro's aggressive ones
I know that it was Hasbro, but after using any CS it will eventually tune to being calm.
(Sep. 20, 2011  10:16 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I know that it was Hasbro, but after using any CS it will eventually tune to being calm.

oh ok but yes it it aggro
Hey guys is it possible to test (they say apparantly theres a testing request thread? IDK)
MF-H Variares R145WD both left and right please?
(Sep. 21, 2011  1:07 AM)Galaxy Jay Wrote: Hey guys is it possible to test (they say apparantly theres a testing request thread? IDK)
MF-H Variares R145WD both left and right please?

There is no point for Vari Ares to be tested for stanina while it is designed for attack..
really worthless...
btw..my friend try a variation of your combo..Vari suck for stamina..trust me...
I think maybe he was trying to go for an anti meta but yeah attackers would destroy that...
Okay, its just wierd how vari is a defense type...
Well,many Beyblades which are labelled as Defense types were actually found to be useful for Attack.....Like Vulcan,Rock,Fang,Gravity etc...
uhhhhhh, isnt that general knowledge????
Yeah its wierd how def. Wheels are top tier 1....
No, Rock Wheel is NOT Top Tier Vulcan was once top tier but now isnt......