[Vancouver, BC, Canada] Showdown at the Park!

on
Hosted by
  Hero
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The tournament is now over. Thank you everyone who went. For those of you interested in having another one in August, check this thread out: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vancouver-Canada-August

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 23, 2011  2:32 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  2:21 AM)Kei Wrote:
(May. 23, 2011  2:00 AM)Kai-V Wrote: How many people came ?

And who won?!

"What were the prizes?!" "Did anybody film?!"

Winning combinations?!?! Supaburn
CAN I STILL ENTER????
yeahh it was horseus
It was an awesome tournament. Someone did record, and I remember Monkey-King and EpicNinja shared MF Hell Bull BD145WD. I used MF-H Basalt Bull BD145CS and MF-H Basalt Bull 85WD.
and metal face (;
THAT WAS a CRAZY tournament (: I cant believe i got 3rd !! <3 and i loved the hell kerbecs (; oh and yeah i used MF Hell Bull BD145WD with monkey king .
Haha, MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS won today's tournament in North Carolina, too. I should have used my attacker, but my father was pressuring me to hurry up so I didn't have time to think it through... Oh well.

What other combos were there? Was it stamina-based or were attackers present?
Good job everyone! Congrats to our top 3 finishers.
First place: Monkey-King who chose Basalt Horogium as his prize.
Second place: Fire Eternal who chose Vulcan Horuseus as his prize.
Third place: Epic Ninja who got Hell Kerbecs as his prize.

Now ... who's ready for August?!

Deikailo: The winning combos were generally Basalt based combos (low track) and Hell Kerbecs BD145 (boost mode). I won a few with MF-H Basalt Bull 230CS.
No attackers? Unhappy

We used super attack today in some battles. Battles in the super attack are much more fun IMO. You guys should try it next tournament. Grin
(May. 23, 2011  3:47 AM)Deikailo Wrote: No attackers? Unhappy

We used super attack today in some battles.

Two lightning tanks (both with R2Fs though) and a MF Gravity Perseus GB145R2F (won 2 out of 3 matches). Quite a shame, some people were using Rock combos (alot of recoil, alot of flying beys).

We used super attack today in some battles. Battles in the super attack are much more fun IMO. You guys should try it next tournament. Grin

There were two Lightning Tanks (one used by sdr3x and one by Hero). Sdr3x was against Hero and Hero lost because his R2F was fresh and got outspun. I think TommyNgoBlader was using MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF...

Edit: Beaten, sort of. By the way, Nugget Nwin was using Gravity Perseus R145RF.
Why didn't the lightning tanks win?
yoo where is my face of days or something for going... I ruined my FGrin tip Crying Crying but whatever it was fun....................................................................
lightning tank did not win because its not as good as you think
I would imagine it would be handed out after Beyday is over...

(May. 23, 2011  3:55 AM)Monkey-King Wrote: lightning tank did not win because its not as good as you think
When did I say I thought it couldn't be defeated?
(May. 23, 2011  3:55 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I would imagine it would be handed out after Beyday is over...

(May. 23, 2011  3:55 AM)Monkey-King Wrote: lightning tank did not win because its not as good as you think
When did I say I thought it couldn't be defeated?

The battles were conducted on tables, so it was harder to get a good launch.
Really? I find it easier on tables. I get more power when I can twist my body during launch.
not really, when i was launching my hand frequently kept on hitting my opponent's hand so that messed up alot of my launches.
(May. 23, 2011  3:51 AM)Fire Eternal Wrote:

There were two Lightning Tanks (one used by sdr3x and one by Hero). Sdr3x was against Hero and Hero lost because his R2F was fresh and got outspun. I think TommyNgoBlader was using MF Lightning L-Drago 100RF...

Edit: Beaten, sort of. By the way, Nugget Nwin was using Gravity Perseus R145RF.

tommyngoblader was using a MF lightning ldrago 100 r2f
he used multi-hit mode for some apparent reason?...
but that was really fun
anyone have a link for the august bey tournament?
also the beys caused a lot of pain
my combo kept on going towards and hitting nugget's between-the-legs... lol
(May. 23, 2011  3:42 AM)Hero Wrote: Now ... who's ready for August?!

August? D: Surely enough people would be free again in June, if not July?

(May. 23, 2011  3:55 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I would imagine it would be handed out after Beyday is over...

Yeah, I think we'll give them all out after BeyDays is officially over.
yeah lool i saw that when it hit him there Tongue_out
A kid (my dad described him as MR. chubby white) ripped his String Launcher SO HARD his hand and launcher went FLYING into my dad's face.. dad wasnt too happy bout that =3
that was blue pegasis or something?
i forgot
he had a huge box full of beys and still lost....
who got prizes - what WERE the prizes? I didnt stick around... my FGrin got all messed up......
are there any videos of the Tournament at Stanley Park - my brother didnt come and he was curious to see what went down there at the battles... and how my FGrin got sand in it Tired he's being annoying
vids are comeing soon
Sorry for the Gravity Perseus inflicted pain, MonkeyKing xD
overall a fun tourney guys Smile.