[Vancouver, BC, Canada] Showdown at the Park!

on
Hosted by
  Hero
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The tournament is now over. Thank you everyone who went. For those of you interested in having another one in August, check this thread out: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vancouver-Canada-August

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

(May. 07, 2011  3:15 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote: why? it's not as if the beys would be destroyed by battling outside...

I dunno I just don't... I like having em pristine condition I dont get em dirty
♥: Thanks for the support! I hope I can meet up to your expectations!

larper123: Once again, you may use any MFB as long as it is real.

1infernokid: I will add you into the list. Thanks!

Kai-V: Thanks for the help!

Strelok: Adding you onto the list, thanks!

Terra Blazer: Thanks for helping out.

KoolCatCurtis: This will be an outdoor event, if you don't want your beys to get "dirty" then don't go. However, they probably won't get dirty anyways. You can bring friends as long as they post in this thread and are members of the WBO. People who are not registered users of the WBO will NOT be allowed to participate.
Ill urge them to make accounts - Ill go if they agree haha (:
sounds fun either way
(May. 07, 2011  3:51 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: Ill urge them to make accounts - Ill go if they agree haha (:
sounds fun either way

Sure thing. Just post here or PM me when you've come to a decision. Thanks.
(May. 07, 2011  2:31 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote:
(May. 06, 2011  11:39 PM)Hero Wrote: Chups: 3PM is too late? Canadians aren't the only ones that are "staying up" late, Deikailo has her tournament at 3PM as well.

I believe Chups was reading the time you posted as 3:00 AM... Chups, 3:00 PM is in the afternoon...
No I was reading when he Had it at 3PM. I just think it is a Bit late for a Tourney thats all. Its my Opinion, who Cares?
(May. 07, 2011  5:30 AM)NevarcFilms Wrote: can you add me too

Sure thing. Thanks! I also see that you plan on participating in the one in August. I hope this one will give you plenty of experience.
(May. 07, 2011  3:49 AM)Hero Wrote: Terra Blazer: Thanks for helping out.
no problem, just trying to help people avoid the SPAMmer road that I almost took
1infernokid is my friend.
(May. 07, 2011  5:59 AM)larper123 Wrote: 1infernokid is my friend.
yes, we can guess that from you two being in the same general area, and going to the same tournament. it doesn't really require being said, but it isn't technically spam at the same time
(May. 07, 2011  6:04 AM)Terra Blazer Wrote:
(May. 07, 2011  5:59 AM)larper123 Wrote: 1infernokid is my friend.
yes, we can guess that from you two being in the same general area, and going to the same tournament. it doesn't really require being said, but it isn't technically spam at the same time

well i was just stating something because i'm bored.
I can understand that, but as I've been told numerous times, and as the Mods keep saying, only post if you have something relevant to say
you can put me down as a maybe - my brother and friend enrique will probably drag me to the tournament haha

not just that but I wanna go - Ill make a sturdy combo that will-might- be able to hold its weight at the competition (:
KoolCatCurtis: Well, if your brother and friend want to participate they must be registered WBO members and they must inform me that they will be attending.
i just want to come to spin beys and kick asses
(May. 08, 2011  1:35 AM)Kai-M Wrote: i just want to come to spin beys and kick asses

I am very sure the WBO rules state that no kind of profanity or cursing is allowed. Do not make these kinds of posts again. They are sure to get you warned by a moderator.

WBO Community Rules Wrote:The following is not permitted in the WBO community:

Racist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory language
Profanity (we'll just replace it with "carp")
Political discussion
Religious discussion
Sexual discussion
Discussion of drugs and other illegal activity
Hero, shift me over to a maybe.

Don't worry, it's a maybe but most likely yes, but rides are what worries me.

Again, don't worry.
(May. 08, 2011  1:42 AM)iBeyblader Wrote:
(May. 08, 2011  1:35 AM)Kai-M Wrote: i just want to come to spin beys and kick asses

I am very sure the WBO rules state that no kind of profanity or cursing is allowed. Do not make these kinds of posts again. They are sure to get you warned by a moderator.

WBO Community Rules Wrote:The following is not permitted in the WBO community:

Racist, homophobic or otherwise discriminatory language
Profanity (we'll just replace it with "carp")
Political discussion
Religious discussion
Sexual discussion
Discussion of drugs and other illegal activity
okay okay sorry
Hu hu, I can't wait! We should go to a restaurant afterwards too, or maybe get some gelato..hmms
yea what he said
SSJfisherman: I have moved you over. However, I really do hope you can make it. Thanks!
TigerKid and Monkey-King: That is actually my intent the whole time. In which case, you all should bring a few extra bucks so we can all grab a bite afterwords.
great minds think alike
ookay so its goin to be at Stanley Park Second Beach got it
(May. 09, 2011  6:44 AM)KoolCatCurtis Wrote: Is it 100% going to be outside in Stanley Park or can it be inside - or under cover???
I need the location and im going to search up weather - if good conditions, I'll go.. Im really protective of my beys though - like REALLY protective.... if my brother even touches one, I fly off the handle

Okay. This really annoys me. I have stated before that it will be outside on the park. The location is on the original post as "Stanley Park Second Beach". There shouldn't be any questions on where the event will take place. If you really are afraid of your beys getting dirty then don't go and I'll take you off the list. Seriously, beyblade is a hobby where beys do battle and make lots of contact with eachother.
I don't believe I will be attending this event. I hope all you have fun, and I will be watching vids of this awesome-sounding event on YouTube afterwards!!! ,Could I just come to watch not battle?

I'll meet up with OniMuzik and you guys at a separate time though! maybe we could go to Crystal Mall and hang out (I live right across the street from Crystal Mall)