[Vancouver, BC, Canada] Showdown at the Park!

on
Hosted by
  Hero
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

The tournament is now over. Thank you everyone who went. For those of you interested in having another one in August, check this thread out: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vancouver-Canada-August

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

how do you sign up
i want to come how do i sign up answer please
just ask to be in the tournament, and say if you can 100% be there, or if you might not be able to make it
woah, thats so cool that it was qualified for beydays, even though it wasnt officially at the correct date. thank you very very much whoever made that decision. Smile

when do you think we will get a time, hero?
i want to be in the tournement, i can 100% make it
Monkey-King: Thanks! Hope to see you there!
Kai-M: You can just post here on this thread or send me a PM. Either is fine.
Terra Blazer: Thanks for the help Terra Blazer, I really appreciate the help!
SSJfisherman: I have posted the time. I have decided that it'll be 3:00PM in the afternoon. Thanks!
larper123: I have added you to the list. I look forward to seeing you there.

I have updated the whole thread. Please read it and reply, thanks!
I might show up, But there might be a delay.
(May. 06, 2011  6:43 AM)Sasukia Wrote: I might show up, But there might be a delay.

Just making sure but you realize that this tournament is in Vancouver, BC. Canada right? I'll add you onto the "maybe" list after I see a reply saying that you're aware because it seems you're from Sacramento CA.
Ha, that's makes sense.
So who is going?
(May. 06, 2011  6:47 AM)Sasukia Wrote: Ha, that's makes sense.
So who is going?

I have an attendance list on the original post.

Also, you didn't really make it clear. Do you fully understand where the tournament is taking place and will you be attending or not?
3PM IMO Opinion is a bit late for a Tourney....?

Unless Canadians are Party Animals and Dont ever Sleep >O<
can we use blades like hell kerbex and basult ?
what time is the tournament over?
Chups: 3PM is too late? Canadians aren't the only ones that are "staying up" late, Deikailo has her tournament at 3PM as well.

Monkey-King: You can use any beyblade as long as it is a legit MFB.

larper123: I cannot tell you when the tournament will end. However, it won't be too long. Perhaps one or two hours.
good luck vancouver bros, stoked to see you guys have a tournament again
can i use lightning ldrago?
(May. 07, 2011  12:47 AM)larper123 Wrote: can i use lightning ldrago?

Of course ... You should really read our Rulebooks.
can u please put me in this too
(May. 06, 2011  11:39 PM)Hero Wrote: Chups: 3PM is too late? Canadians aren't the only ones that are "staying up" late, Deikailo has her tournament at 3PM as well.

I believe Chups was reading the time you posted as 3:00 AM... Chups, 3:00 PM is in the afternoon...
heheh.. you can (maybe) count on Team ShadowKlan to be there. if its inside and the stadiums r clean. I can bring friends right?
the title says park, so likely not an indoors tournament. yes, you can bring friends
hmmm... I might go... I live like across the street I just dont like getting my beys outside o_o
why? it's not as if the beys would be destroyed by battling outside...