[Vancouver BC, Canada] Beat the Heat! - July 10th 2011.

on
Hosted by
  Hero
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This tournament is over. Thanks to all the participants who showed up. If you are interested in another tournament in the Vancouver area check out this thread over here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vancouver-Canada-August

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I can't wait! It's going to be great. I hope to see more of you guys there. Grin
Man, it sucks Im out of town then.

Hopefully most people choose the same days as me for august. I'd be so pumped up to play.

Have a good tournament guys.

Smile
totally awesome put me on the maybe list
SSJfisherman: Aww .. well I guess that can't be helped. I hope you come on to the next one. Grin
xshaman-kingx: I've added you to the maybe list. Please don't double post ...
(Jun. 11, 2011  3:01 AM)Hero Wrote: SSJfisherman: Aww .. well I guess that can't be helped. I hope you come on to the next one. Grin
xshaman-kingx: I've added you to the maybe list. Please don't double post ...
sorry bro when i press post once it posts twice
I've got a couple of metal faces I will be selling. First come first serve.

BB-36 Metal Face (silver) - $8
BB-66 Metal Face (red) - $8
BB-67 Metal Face (black) - $8
BB-84 Metal Face Remodel (clear) - $8 RESERVED
BB-85 Metal Face Remodel (orange) - $8 ~ RESERVED
put me on maybe
as im quite busy for the summer
So, due to events taking place, chances are I'm not going on vacation then.

But the events are pretty serious, and things can happen pretty fast, so put me as a maybe.
Off Topic King: Alright. Hope to see you there. Grin

SSJfisherman: I'll put you on the list. I hope the events taking place for you aren't anything bad.
put me down as maybe because you can never be 100% sure but it would be awesome if i could go (it seems like im free)
hey put me on the list too please!!!Stupid
ghatre: I've put you on the maybe list. I hope to see you there.

Bluepegasus: I've put you on the list. I hope to see you again. Grin
Please put me on the maybe list Smile I might be on a vacation so I only might be coming. This is my first tournament so I am excited. Hope to see you there! Thanks.
Chances are I'm not going to this tournament.
But keep my name where it is though.
Sounds fun! Put me on the maybe list. If I come, I'll bring a guest.
Boo: I've put you on the maybe list. I hope you can make it.
SSJfisherman: Aww. That's sad to hear, I hope things change for the better.
Skori: Alright, you're on the maybe list. One thing though, if your guest wants to participate they must be registered on the WBO and must ask to be put on the list.

For all of you on the "maybe" list. Please only use the maybe option if you really need to. If there's a high chance that you will make it please sign up for the main attendance list. The more people on the attendance list the better the prizes will be.
awww i can't go to tournaments on sunday Unhappy Maybe next time can we have a tournament on a saturday? Smile Thanks and hope all participants the best. Also do you mean if u have no passport then you can just go there and then pay five dollars at the tournament?
Alright put me on the main attendance list as there is a over 80% chance that im going now as it is one day before my vacation Grin For the sake of good prizes.
I'm glad that you have decided to move over to the main list. I hope to see you there, thanks!
this tournaments getting more interesting everyday
I won't be able to go. I work weekends. Crying
(Jun. 20, 2011  6:35 PM)yumigata Wrote: I won't be able to go. I work weekends. Crying

I will report all posts like this. Do I really need to know that you can't go to the tournament? I don't care. The only exception is for those already on the attendance. Otherwise you might be warned by a moderator.
lame i will be not be with my mom in vancouver so take me off the maybe list
Aww. That sucks. I hope you can attend our next tournament.