[Vancouver BC, Canada] Beat the Heat! - July 10th 2011.

on
Hosted by
  Hero
Contact Host
Format

Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

This tournament is over. Thanks to all the participants who showed up. If you are interested in another tournament in the Vancouver area check out this thread over here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Vancouver-Canada-August

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Im only 11 Grin Will we be able to trade parts with other attenders at the tournament? And if I lose the first round do I still get to play? Sorry for being nosy btwLips_sealed
It's fine. There were some competitors your age last time. Yes, you will be able to trade parts at anytime of the tournament except during a match. We will likely play a round robin format, so if you lose you still keep playing.
HOLY MOLY nvm put me back on the maybe list
Okay. xshaman-kingx, first I'll need you to stop double posting in my thread. I suspect you may be using Internet Explorer of some sort, please switch to Firefox to stop double posts. It annoys a majority of the forums to have to see your double posts. It's happened more than once.

I will move you back into the "maybe" list. Please hurry up and make up your mind already, are you committed to this or not?
Whos ready for some BEY BLADEN. Come on the tournaments 16 days from now get your friends on here and get them to come
i might be able to go depends if my parents are goin to say yes, or NO IM NOT GOING TO DRIVE YOU TO VANCOUVER FOR A STUPID GAME!!!!!!!! so ya put me on the mabye list.
I can't seem to find a start time listed? What time of day is the Vancouver tournament?
You can put me down as a 'maybe'
(Jun. 25, 2011  10:44 PM)Zecrom Wrote: I can't seem to find a start time listed? What time of day is the Vancouver tournament?
You can put me down as a 'maybe'

the last tournament started at 2:30 , 3:00 so im guessing it will be around the same time
cant wait for this tournament !!!
(Jun. 25, 2011  9:27 PM)leone=best Wrote: i might be able to go depends if my parents are goin to say yes, or NO IM NOT GOING TO DRIVE YOU TO VANCOUVER FOR A STUPID GAME!!!!!!!! so ya put me on the mabye list.

I hope you are able to make it i wanna help build are community and get as much members as we can Stupid
Hey guys.
Does anybody live in the Burnaby or North Vancouver location?

I have no clue of how to get to the second beach.

Plus my directions are horrible so I will get lost quickly.
I will be attending.
leone=best: You realize that this tournament is in Vancouver, BC Canada, right? If you have confirmed it then I will put you on the list.

Zecrom: You've been added to the list. As Vanitas has said, the last tournament started at 3:00PM in the afternoon.

Death the Kidd: Re-L Mayer, you haven't told me that you changed your username. I will remove you off the list until you have officially told me. I have stated in the original post that I must be made notified of all username changes. It makes things complicated if you don't.

marcoloco: Please use Google maps. I'm not quite sure if there is anyone here from Burnaby attending at the moment. If you go to Metrotown I'm sure you can skytrain to the nearest station and bus from there.

Fire Eternal: I'm glad you can make it again. Thanks for helping out last time.

Vanitas: Thanks for helping out this tournament, let's hope it is sucessful!

There are far too many people on the "maybe" list. If there is a good chance that you will attend please move over to the confirmed list. The more people on that list the better the prizes, thanks!
Put me down as maybe. (Weather dependant, as I plan to bike) If this tournament itself is weather dependant then put me down as attending.

First post says free for WBO passport holders. I suppose the old BBA cards won't cut it?
It is rain or shine. Hopefully it will not rain though, although being Vancouver that may not be the case. I will put you down on the maybe list.

Unfortunately, the WBO and BBA are seperate groups, please read about the WBO passport here: http://worldbeyblade.org/subscribe.php
july 10 it said its going to rain but it can change seeing as its june 27 today

http://www.theweathernetwork.com/fourtee...k_lt_14day
hey i might be bussing it down from surrey to stanly park if i do i can meet you at burnabey station and we can go from there but if i dont then here is how to get there

you take skytrain get on the skytrain from what ever area you live on so letts say you live close to metro town you go to metrotown station hop on the train go all the way to Granville Station (8 stops from metro town) then when you get there go to the bus station and there is 3 buses you can take i hope this helps

http://maps.google.ca/maps?pq=how+to+get...a=N&tab=wl

once you toke the bus to english bey you will have to walk down the sea wall walk down it intill you see the playground then look around that area and you will see a area with a roof on it and lots of tables

http://maps.google.ca/maps?pq=how+to+get...a=N&tab=wl
please put me down for maybe,sorry for not going to the may event was busy.
Vanitas: Yes. Well last time in May it said it would be sunny in the 14-day forecast and it rained, remember? I would wait a week. If anyone is interested I may be able to move up the tournament down a day to July 9th. Also, thanks for providing transportation details for marcoloco. Thanks for helping out so much. Also, I have yet to receive a notice from Death the Kidd on my previous post. It is really important that people notify me of any name change that they make.

BrandonW.: I will put you on the maybe list. I was aware that you did not make the tournament last time, please notify me otherwise.
I'm busy on July 9, so the 10th would work best for me. Let's see what fits for everyone else.
Sounds nice Hero.
Please add me on the maybe list.
Eee
Oh and can you not change the day I cant come on the 9th
Alright. Added to the list. The date will stay the same, July 10th.
Shoot sorry , yeah i changed my name to Death the Kidd , sorry i couldnt inform you , got grounded ):
next time ill be sure to tell you .
Alright. Don't forget next time. This applies to everyone. Thanks for letting me know, I will put you on the list.
hero , by any chance do you have a Hell or a Basalt i could buy off you that day ?
I'll try picking one up. I won't promise that I'll get it though.

For those of you who reserved your metal faces they will not arrive because of the Canada Post strike has delayed our packages. Who will not be able to receive them on time. Perhaps next tournament.

Actually. I have a gold Hell that's been used. Name your price though.