VALT VS SHU

(Sep. 30, 2020  7:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Even so Aiga still won.

Invalid, it was still super close.
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:32 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:21 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Even so Aiga still won.

Invalid, it was still super close.

What? How is it invalid? Are you saying that Aiga didn’t get stronger?
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:32 PM)g2_ Wrote: Invalid, it was still super close.

What? How is it invalid? Are you saying that Aiga didn’t get stronger?
Not really, he went from beating Phi, to almost losing to Drum.
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:13 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  7:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What? How is it invalid? Are you saying that Aiga didn’t get stronger?
Not really, he went from beating Phi, to almost losing to Drum.

i hate 2 say it (aiga is mah fav mc) but Aiga in gt was like valt in gt and the beginning of cho-z or lui in the cho-z, OVERRATED AND TRASH. srsly, anime ppls, y u nerf the strong guys.
You guys can. Continue talking in random anime and manga thoughts, this is about Shu and Valt.
g2_ I think you win this one, but you can’t change my stubborn mind (Aiga is like my 157th favorite character right underneath the entire MFB universe)
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:51 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: g2_ I think you win this one, but you can’t change my stubborn mind (Aiga is like my 157th favorite character right underneath the entire MFB universe)
Ok thank you.
Coming back to topic Valt’s better than Shu. Valt has much better feats than Shu, not to mention he beat “Spriggan”
I think Hiro Morita has made it clear who he considers to be the stronger blader between the two. He very clearly placed Valt at the top of world rankings. Legend of Legends people.
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think Hiro Morita has made it clear who he considers to be the stronger blader between the two. He very clearly placed Valt at the top of world rankings. Legend of Legends people.
Completely agree.
I've gotta say, I love that Valt and Shu are the world's top two bladers. It's a great way to bring the burst series full circle. Ending it with the two characters who started it at the top.
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think Hiro Morita has made it clear who he considers to be the stronger blader between the two. He very clearly placed Valt at the top of world rankings. Legend of Legends people.

It was always Valt because Valt was his first character in burst, the character that he made to his liking. People (this included me) think that characters like Aiga or Free are the strongest because they had or have the world champion title, but Valt hasn’t taken the championship title from Aiga out of respect to a fellow Blader. The arguement that Shu is better is there, but Shu knows that Valt has surpassed him as a Blader and all he can do is assist the future generations rather then trying to become #1

(Sep. 30, 2020  9:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I've gotta say, I love that Valt and Shu are the world's top two bladers. It's a great way to bring the burst series full circle. Ending it with the two characters who started it at the top.

They really did justice in the rankings.
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  8:56 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I think Hiro Morita has made it clear who he considers to be the stronger blader between the two. He very clearly placed Valt at the top of world rankings. Legend of Legends people.

It was always Valt because Valt was his first character in burst, the character that he made to his liking. People (this included me) think that characters like Aiga or Free are the strongest because they had or have the world champion title, but Valt hasn’t taken the championship title from Aiga out of respect to a fellow Blader. The arguement that Shu is better is there, but Shu knows that Valt has surpassed him as a Blader and all he can do is assist the future generations rather then trying to become #1

Me and many others don't think Aiger even deserved to get or have the world champion title to begin with, and as we can see in Sparking/Surge, the world champion title doesn't really mean much anymore. The characters have been very clearly ranked. And it's Valt that sits atop the pack. No. 1 Blader in the World. World's strongest blader. The Legend of Legends.
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It was always Valt because Valt was his first character in burst, the character that he made to his liking. People (this included me) think that characters like Aiga or Free are the strongest because they had or have the world champion title, but Valt hasn’t taken the championship title from Aiga out of respect to a fellow Blader. The arguement that Shu is better is there, but Shu knows that Valt has surpassed him as a Blader and all he can do is assist the future generations rather then trying to become #1

Me and many others don't think Aiger even deserved to get or have the world champion title to begin with, and as we can see in Sparking/Surge, the world champion title doesn't really mean much anymore. The characters have been very clearly ranked. And it's Valt that sits atop the pack. World's number 1 blader. World's strongest blader. The Legend of Legends.

ehh, i liked aiga. he reminds me of naruto. also why no offense but why this thread here shu is obviously weaker, look at the rankings.
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: It was always Valt because Valt was his first character in burst, the character that he made to his liking. People (this included me) think that characters like Aiga or Free are the strongest because they had or have the world champion title, but Valt hasn’t taken the championship title from Aiga out of respect to a fellow Blader. The arguement that Shu is better is there, but Shu knows that Valt has surpassed him as a Blader and all he can do is assist the future generations rather then trying to become #1

Me and many others don't think Aiger even deserved to get or have the world champion title to begin with, and as we can see in Sparking/Surge, the world champion title doesn't really mean much anymore. The characters have been very clearly ranked. And it's Valt that sits atop the pack. World's number 1 blader. World's strongest blader. The Legend of Legends.

As I said Aiga has the world champion title since Shu and Valt respect him too much to take it away from him. Yes I know that you think Aiga doesn’t deserve it, but who would take it from him?
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:08 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Me and many others don't think Aiger even deserved to get or have the world champion title to begin with, and as we can see in Sparking/Surge, the world champion title doesn't really mean much anymore. The characters have been very clearly ranked. And it's Valt that sits atop the pack. World's number 1 blader. World's strongest blader. The Legend of Legends.

As I said Aiga has the world champion title since Shu and Valt respect him too much to take it away from him. Yes I know that you think Aiga doesn’t deserve it, but who would take it from him?
Either Valt or Shu are certainly capable of taking it from him. Wether we'll get to see that is a whole other matter.

Back to the topic at hand though, I would love to see another full on battle between Valt and Shu. Evolution episode 51 style of epic.
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As I said Aiga has the world champion title since Shu and Valt respect him too much to take it away from him. Yes I know that you think Aiga doesn’t deserve it, but who would take it from him?
Either Valt or Shu are certainly capable of taking it from him. Wether we'll get to see that is a whole other matter.

Back to the topic at hand though, I would love to see another full on battle between Valt and Shu. Evolution episode 51 style of epic.

Yes they could, but they wouldn’t. That’s all I’m trying to tell you
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: As I said Aiga has the world champion title since Shu and Valt respect him too much to take it away from him. Yes I know that you think Aiga doesn’t deserve it, but who would take it from him?

no, their first battle at the end of regionals or whatever was eeeepiiiic
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:26 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Either Valt or Shu are certainly capable of taking it from him. Wether we'll get to see that is a whole other matter.

no, their first battle at the end of regionals or whatever was eeeepiiiic
That was an epic battle. Their final one is my favorite though.
I just want to say that the World Champion title has almost no meaning anymore because of Arthur when he destroyed the belt which has not been remade in the anime at least. Aiga may be the World Champion, but he was the last one and the title can't really be transferred anymore because the belt is gone. That's why he's still champion after losing to Arthur, and he still will be even if he loses to Lean. Aiga's strong no doubt, but the World Champion title doesn't indicate his absolute strength. Valt and Shu are stronger according to the manga and probably are in the anime as well, but they aren't World Champion for being better than Aiga.
Valt and Shu is definitely a tight battle. Valt is better in rankings, but if they battled it would be very close just like in God. I'm not sure the rivalry will be resolved as mush as I want it to be in the anime though (the animators don't want Shu fans being angry lol)
I loved the one in the god bladers cup final battle it was amazing. And tbh tho legend of legends sounds a lot similar to what they called Lui. If Shu and Valt battled in Cho-Z it would most likely be that Shu would have won.
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: I loved the one in the god bladers cup final battle it was amazing. And tbh tho legend of legends sounds a lot similar to what they called Lui. If Shu and Valt battled in Cho-Z it would most likely be that Shu would have won.

They called Lui the White Knight. Also based on what do you think Shu would have won in turbo?