VALT VS SHU

Valt or Shu, who do you think would win now
Shu, but just by a little. I still like Valt better by a lot though
Yeah Balt was the champ
To be honest I think it would be a Tie because they are at the same level of blading
Amane, but really I think Valt as although Shu is stronger due to breaking out of the influence of Requiem, Valt has gone with much more journeys with Valkyrie then Shu. For Valt Valkyrie is his life and his model (which is why Aiga could resonate way better with Achilles than Valt in Cho-z), however, Shu wouldn’t go to such lengths for Spriggan (from what we have seen).
Valt but they have been rivals for a long time There is no single season where their power weren't maching (Almost maching to be exact)
Isn’t Valt ranked number one in the world though, and considered the best blader? I’d say Valt but we will have to see more episodes with World Spriggan to be sure.
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:30 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Isn’t Valt ranked number one in the world though, and considered the best blader? I’d say Valt but we will have to see more episodes with World Spriggan to be sure.

Aiga is number one in the world (Spriggan), but Valt is considered by the WBBA, or whatever they call it, as the best.
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:30 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Isn’t Valt ranked number one in the world though, and considered the best blader? I’d say Valt but we will have to see more episodes with World Spriggan to be sure.

Aiga is number one in the world (Spriggan), but Valt is considered by the WBBA, or whatever they call it, as the best.
Aiga was already defeated many times. Arthur, and apparently Lane as well. Aiga has the title, but he is definitely not the best.
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Correction aiga got the title but he isnt the #1 in the World. What they have now is tier system s-tier/legendary Ranks to be specific now which is wbba ranking system. It doesnt matter if you got the title are not.
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:47 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Aiga is number one in the world (Spriggan), but Valt is considered by the WBBA, or whatever they call it, as the best.
Aiga was already defeated many times. Arthur, and apparently Lane as well. Aiga has the title, but he is definitely not the best.

Let’s face it Aiga lost to Arthur because of the Infinite lock. It was a plot armor and you know it.
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:59 AM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:37 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Aiga is number one in the world (Spriggan), but Valt is considered by the WBBA, or whatever they call it, as the best.

Correction aiga got the title but he isnt the #1 in the World. What they have now is tier system s-tier/legendary Ranks to be specific now which is wbba ranking system. It doesnt matter if you got the title are not.

Hit the nail right on the head.
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:47 AM)g2_ Wrote: Aiga was already defeated many times. Arthur, and apparently Lane as well. Aiga has the title, but he is definitely not the best.

Let’s face it Aiga lost to Arthur because of the Infinite lock. It was a plot armor and you know it.
Aigs could barely beat Ace Dragon, he would be destroyed by Imperial. Aiga sucked in GT.
Sparking seems to be separating Shu from the other legends both storywise and in terms of importance due to the whole Lane thing, which does bring up the possibility that he may actually be on par with Valt or even better for now, he did beat Lucifer in the manga after all. I think that we have to wait a little longer to get an answer.
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:44 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  12:59 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Let’s face it Aiga lost to Arthur because of the Infinite lock. It was a plot armor and you know it.
Aigs could barely beat Ace Dragon, he would be destroyed by Imperial. Aiga sucked in GT.

Didn’t he use only 50% of his power. The characters had plot armor and you know it. By logic then Valt would be obliterated by Imperial. (Also didn’t Aiga lose to a ring out finish to Ace and then Burst it the next round with Power mode? Not really struggling, just toning down his power).
(Sep. 30, 2020  2:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: Aigs could barely beat Ace Dragon, he would be destroyed by Imperial. Aiga sucked in GT.

Didn’t he use only 50% of his power. The characters had plot armor and you know it. By logic then Valt would be obliterated by Imperial. (Also didn’t Aiga lose to a ring out finish to Ace and then Burst it the next round with Power mode? Not really struggling, just toning down his power).

The glove has to be pulled inside out. If your saying that Aiga almost losing to Drum in GT was plot armor then you have to apply the same logic to Aiga in Turbo. There were plenty of powerful bladers that truthfully he shouldn't have been able to beat. In addition, I don't recall any indication that Aiga only used 50 percent of his power.
(Sep. 30, 2020  2:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  9:44 AM)g2_ Wrote: Aigs could barely beat Ace Dragon, he would be destroyed by Imperial. Aiga sucked in GT.

You're absolutely wrong. Drum burst Aiga, and then the both got knocked out with Aiga barely winning.
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:17 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  2:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Didn’t he use only 50% of his power. The characters had plot armor and you know it. By logic then Valt would be obliterated by Imperial. (Also didn’t Aiga lose to a ring out finish to Ace and then Burst it the next round with Power mode? Not really struggling, just toning down his power).
You're absolutely wrong. Drum burst Aiga, and then the both got knocked out with Aiga barely winning.

Yeah Drum got one lucky burst, but Achilles didn’t even use Power mode or Gold Turbo
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:17 PM)g2_ Wrote: You're absolutely wrong. Drum burst Aiga, and then the both got knocked out with Aiga barely winning.

Yeah Drum got one lucky burst, but Achilles didn’t even use Power mode or Gold Turbo
In the final round, he used both and barely got a ring out finish.
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  2:41 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Didn’t he use only 50% of his power. The characters had plot armor and you know it. By logic then Valt would be obliterated by Imperial. (Also didn’t Aiga lose to a ring out finish to Ace and then Burst it the next round with Power mode? Not really struggling, just toning down his power).

The glove has to be pulled inside out. If your saying that Aiga almost losing to Drum in GT was plot armor then you have to apply the same logic to Aiga in Turbo. There were plenty of powerful bladers that truthfully he shouldn't have been able to beat. In addition, I don't recall any indication that Aiga only used 50 percent of his power.

I say 50 % because he used Speed mode in the round he bursted and he didn’t use gold turbo. In the beginning Aiga had plot armor.

(Sep. 30, 2020  6:26 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yeah Drum got one lucky burst, but Achilles didn’t even use Power mode or Gold Turbo
At the final round, he used and barely got a ring out finish.

Dramatic effect. (I could also be wrong, but I’m just stating a reason).

If you would like to continue this debate we can do it in random anime/manga thoughts.
As g2 stated above, Aiga barely won that match even with Union Sword equipped and gold turbo active.
(Sep. 30, 2020  6:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote: As g2 stated above, Aiga barely won that match even with Union Sword equipped and gold turbo active.

Finally someone with a brain.