(VA and MD) Bad News Bearings!

(Yesterday  5:58 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: See you at the tournament tomorrow Hitashi! Welcome to the team.

Thanks

Anyone looking to trade tomorrow and also just call me mekhi
I am excited also we merged teams with east cost cosmos so we are cosmo flare separately we are east coast cosmos and team bey flare but I will see you at the tournament tomorrow 3v3 or 2v4 because we have ardomore and me
(10 hours ago)Hyper xeno Wrote: I am excited also we merged teams with east cost cosmos so we are cosmo flare separately we are east coast cosmos and team bey flare but I will see you at the tournament tomorrow 3v3 or 2v4 because we have ardomore and me
Let’s just play it by ear.
(48 minutes ago)Hitashi Wrote: Is it ok that I'm only 12

Yeah! Of course it is! Not only is the WBO all ages, but so is the team! Smile
(46 minutes ago)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(48 minutes ago)Hitashi Wrote: Is it ok that I'm only 12

Yeah! Of course it is! Not only is the WBO all ages, but so is the team! Smile

Ok cool

So do we participate in team battles or something like that
Yes it's totally fine that you're 12. That makes you the second oldest person on the team.

There will be team battles against other regional teams but also occasional meetups and strategy talks. Plus maybe we can get a team tournament going sometime.
(22 minutes ago)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Yes it's totally fine that you're 12. That makes you the second oldest person on the team.

There will be team battles against other regional teams but also occasional meetups and strategy talks. Plus maybe we can get a team tournament going sometime.
I have football in the fall will I miss anything