(VA and MD) Bad News Bearings!

(May. 25, 2019  5:58 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: See you at the tournament tomorrow Hitashi! Welcome to the team.

Thanks

Anyone looking to trade tomorrow and also just call me mekhi
I am excited also we merged teams with east cost cosmos so we are cosmo flare separately we are east coast cosmos and team bey flare but I will see you at the tournament tomorrow 3v3 or 2v4 because we have ardomore and me
(May. 26, 2019  3:52 AM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I am excited also we merged teams with east cost cosmos so we are cosmo flare separately we are east coast cosmos and team bey flare but I will see you at the tournament tomorrow 3v3 or 2v4 because we have ardomore and me
Let’s just play it by ear.
Is it ok that I'm only 12
(May. 26, 2019  1:06 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Is it ok that I'm only 12

Yeah! Of course it is! Not only is the WBO all ages, but so is the team! Smile
(May. 26, 2019  1:08 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  1:06 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Is it ok that I'm only 12

Yeah! Of course it is! Not only is the WBO all ages, but so is the team! Smile

Ok cool

So do we participate in team battles or something like that
Yes it's totally fine that you're 12. That makes you the second oldest person on the team.

There will be team battles against other regional teams but also occasional meetups and strategy talks. Plus maybe we can get a team tournament going sometime.
(May. 26, 2019  1:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Yes it's totally fine that you're 12. That makes you the second oldest person on the team.

There will be team battles against other regional teams but also occasional meetups and strategy talks. Plus maybe we can get a team tournament going sometime.
I have football in the fall will I miss anything
(May. 26, 2019  1:47 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  1:32 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Yes it's totally fine that you're 12. That makes you the second oldest person on the team.

I have football in the fall will I miss anything

It depends on what days you have it. We do stuff on the weekends most of the time.
Both CheetoBlader and JackpotGodzilla already have numerous events going on most weekends, including scouting, hockey, swimming, other sports. You're not going to miss anything major. Everyone's juggling scheduling events.

I'm 35, I'm the exception. I have no events going on aside from car repair and doctor visits, and no summer vacation.
Guys! How will we locate each other today?
(May. 26, 2019  2:05 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys! How will we locate each other today?

I'm wearing all black and my mom is wearing pink
(May. 26, 2019  2:37 PM)Hitashi Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  2:05 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Guys! How will we locate each other today?

I'm wearing all black and my mom is wearing pink

I’m wearing gray shorts and a red, orange, and white striped t-shirt with a pocket on it. I also have a black backpack.
(May. 26, 2019  2:39 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(May. 26, 2019  2:37 PM)Hitashi Wrote: I'm wearing all black and my mom is wearing pink

I’m wearing gray shorts and a red, orange, and white striped t-shirt with a pocket on it. I also have a black backpack.

Ok
I am behind guys sorry. Can’t wait to get things started!
(May. 26, 2019  3:00 PM)jackpotgodzilla Wrote: I am behind guys sorry. Can’t wait to get things started!
See you soon!
I am wearing a addidas shirt with hood
What if we all use bearing as our tip
We have considered doing this before. It would be funny to say the least. Except TT bearing is very weak, as many bladers found out today. Hasbro bearing on the other hand, is VERY strong.
(May. 27, 2019  12:46 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: We have considered doing this before. It would be funny to say the least. Except TT bearing is very weak, as many bladers found out today. Hasbro bearing on the other hand, is VERY strong.
Legend Spryzen 0 bearing=win
(May. 27, 2019  12:47 AM)Hitashi Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  12:46 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: We have considered doing this before. It would be funny to say the least. Except TT bearing is very weak, as many bladers found out today. Hasbro bearing on the other hand, is VERY strong.
Legend Spryzen 0 bearing=win

Joke's on me, I have a TT lS. No wins for me there.
(May. 27, 2019  12:49 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  12:47 AM)Hitashi Wrote: Legend Spryzen 0 bearing=win

Joke's on me, I have a TT lS. No wins for me there.

well

For salamander is xtend+ the best tip
(May. 27, 2019  1:05 AM)Hitashi Wrote: For salamander is xtend+ the best tip

Honestly, yes. It's situational though. Supposedly Atomic is the weakest opposite spin tip if facing another spin stealer, outclassed very much by Xtend+ and Bearing. However, in practice Atomic surprises you. Xtend+ is great in same spin and amazing in opposite spin.

Only use stamina mode for it.

It's not cheap. You have to get something with the Xtend tip, and then buy a B-123 Long Beylauncher set. It can run like $40 or more to get one.
(May. 27, 2019  1:10 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 27, 2019  1:05 AM)Hitashi Wrote: For salamander is xtend+ the best tip

Honestly, yes. It's situational though. Supposedly Atomic is the weakest opposite spin tip if facing another spin stealer, outclassed very much by Xtend+ and Bearing. However, in practice Atomic surprises you. Xtend+ is great in same spin and amazing in opposite spin.

Only use stamina mode for it.

It's not cheap. You have to get something with the Xtend tip, and then buy a B-123 Long Beylauncher set. It can run like $40 or more to get one.
Guess I'm emptying my pockets

If I can't use xtend+ what should I use
TT Bearing is a huge risk because of how weak a spring it has, as a result it skips teeth like crazy and leads to a lot of bursts. In opposite spin you're generally very safe. In same spin, you have a problem. Atomic is kind of risky, but as you learned today, much of the time it works anyway. It's not going to beat Perfect Phoenix 10 Cross Xt+, but it will generally beat most other things, including other Hell Salamanders. I think if you can get your hands on a counter for Perfect Phoenix (Orb Egis? Perfect Phoenix? An extremely well prepared Crush Ragnaruk?) you'll be more or less set.

Eternal is okay. Not great. Revolve and Orbit, not really going to beat Atomic most of the time.