User Titles

(Apr. 24, 2011  11:01 AM)darkblader12 Wrote: mine is from the epic pop tart, pooping rainbow cat
THE NYAN CAT
mwaahhahahah he is the most epic thing i've heard of
i liked it when it said MEOW

So, you didn't like the video? Clearly he says "nyan" not "meow"
Mine says gravity perseus 85 RF because its my favorite combo
(Apr. 24, 2011  4:44 PM)Nano Wrote: So, you didn't like the video? Clearly he says "nyan" not "meow"
hahaha lol my bad
in the coments sum guy said MEOW and he got like 30 thumbs up
..... i just listend to THE 3 HOUR AND A HALF VERSION "ARGGHGHGH"
Yep well. A Lynx is part of the Cat family. Its like saying Nyan Cat. But cooler?

Nyan cat is taking over.
(Apr. 24, 2011  3:05 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: anon is also the general name used on web chats given to unregistered users, like anon8356 etc. They are generally thought of as unreliable and 'inferior'

Anon is widely regarded as a shortened version of the word "anonymous". They're not necessarily "inferior".
I haven't been in the WBO in forever...

Anyways, I chose this user title because of my avatar, which I fused myself.
My title is simple, Keyblade Master because I am a Kingdom Hearts fanboy.
not many people get my user title Uncertain

watch this and all your problems will be solved temporarily. (including figuring out what my user title means)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBaPI2AKu2g

[[NOTE: The video is not meant to be racist. It's just for some light relief. I hope this doesn't offend anybody.]]
mine is my Real life name................ BElive it or not?
(Apr. 29, 2011  4:41 AM)Dracovianauis Wrote: mine is my Real life name................ BElive it or not?

NOT!!!

also,i got mine because i like pegasis,and im the best blader in school.
Changing mine to Rip City. It's a Oregon thing :p
Simple, it just pronounces my Username, May and Fills! Doesn't it?!
I changed it again.

Started listening to Japanese composer "Hyadain"'s works, the first one being Metal Man. One of the lines in the song, IN ENGLISH, is "My name is Metal Man...No...I am not a dentist." I keep asking myself....WTF?

I wanted to put my favorite remix's line, "Ne, Rockman! YA-RA-NA-I-KA? <3" from Crash Man's remix, but I couldn't fit it in...
I changed my title because i dislike 230 because it ruins all my combos Unhappy
Well make new ones?

Anyways.

I am a Supporter for the Use of the Word Blades instead of Beys. So I wrote Beys ✘ Blades ✔ So that you can see I hate the name Beys and like the name Blades!
I originally put "Cake is a Lie" which is a Meme gotten from the Video game "Portal"
Now I have 5.56x45mm NATO which is the round/caliber/bullet that the M16, M4, and the M249 use, which are the U.S. Army and Marines main Rifle.
pancakes are good amirite?
it fits my personality of being random
GWUSAA stands for Galaxy Wings USA Army, and I am General of this army.
(May. 03, 2011  1:25 AM)Fickidilish Wrote: ther is a thread for this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-did-...-your-name

User titles aren't usernames...

Anyways, in my user title, I wanted to thank Nano for making me that awesome avatar.
I see myself as a n00b,
so much so i'm an advanced n00b.

( Also the fact that i'm like a half Advanced Member Smile )
jk

Actually it sounds pretty cool don't you think?
lame.
I changed mine to Ginyu Force Rules. It is a songish chant that plays when the super fashonable Ginyu and his crew are first seen on Namek. I will post a video of it in a sec.

Blade Shadow You so right!
I might change mine, due to the fact that team omega nova is totally using my thing of having the omega symbol in place of the "o", and I don't really want to be affiliated with them.
I like saying that a lot now, whenever my friends here it, they know I'm nearby. Like whenever my friends describe an epic situation IMO, I'll say that. From here on, epicness ensues. Cool
(May. 03, 2011  1:27 AM)Mr. N Wrote:
(May. 03, 2011  1:25 AM)Fickidilish Wrote: ther is a thread for this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-How-did-...-your-name

User titles aren't usernames...

Anyways, in my user title, I wanted to thank Nano for making me that awesome avatar.

No problem!

Oki's has Kirby giving a waffle. So I thought his Kirby would like a waffle (the reason it's backwards)