(Updated) Beyblade Burst Competitive Hasbro Tier List (for layers)

How about exclusives like Morrigna which is pretty good.
(Dec. 28, 2019  7:17 PM)ShadowTitan Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2019  5:18 PM)Stylez78 Wrote: As a new player, this is a great list to help us build a list of beys to hunt down and buy to add to our collection.

Is there any chance to get this in a text list for us who can't identify what these beys are by their picture?
I'm new to this too since getting my kids beyblades for Christmas. The complexity/depth is pretty addicting.

10 - turbo spryzen s4

9 - balkesh b3, spryzen requiem s3, Garuda G3, kerbeus K4

8 - caynox c3, turbo valtryek v3, Hades h3, noctemis n3, jinnius j3, fafnir f3

7 - luinor L3, asteroid zeutron z3, tide treptune t3, galaxy zeutron z4, spiral treptune t4, turbo achilles a4

I'll figure out the other tiers later and add to this post.

Thanks for that!!!  Glad to see my son (okay..myself too) got some of these already and I'm going to keep hunting the rest of them down. Some are decent price on line but a few seemed quite expensive, so might be fun hunting them down in stores, if possible.
(Dec. 29, 2019  4:08 AM)Stylez78 Wrote:
(Dec. 28, 2019  7:17 PM)ShadowTitan Wrote: I'm new to this too since getting my kids beyblades for Christmas. The complexity/depth is pretty addicting.

10 - turbo spryzen s4

9 - balkesh b3, spryzen requiem s3, Garuda G3, kerbeus K4

8 - caynox c3, turbo valtryek v3, Hades h3, noctemis n3, jinnius j3, fafnir f3

7 - luinor L3, asteroid zeutron z3, tide treptune t3, galaxy zeutron z4, spiral treptune t4, turbo achilles a4

I'll figure out the other tiers later and add to this post.

Thanks for that!!!  Glad to see my son (okay..myself too) got some of these already and I'm going to keep hunting the rest of them down. Some are decent price on line but a few seemed quite expensive, so might be fun hunting them down in stores, if possible.

I'm not able to find balkesh or requiem in stores anywhere. They must have been released earlier this year.
I was lucky I suppose that I bought this from Walmart before Christmas for $55 BeyBlade Burst Evolution Ultimate Tournament Tops it came with SrS3 and a few other not too shabby beys.  Seemed like a decent price for a starter set.

I have a few of those discount outlet stores near me as well like Five Below and the such, where older stuff usually pops up, I'm gonna scout around and see what I end up being able to find. 1 trip to Walmart the other day I was able to pickup Turbo Spryzen S4, Hazard Kerbeus K4, Asteroid Zeutron Z3, Salamander S4, and Wyvron W3.
(Dec. 29, 2019  3:00 AM)Mikuri Wrote: How about exclusives like Morrigna which is pretty good.
As I said, I didn't rate the turbo exclusives because they seem like more of a classic thing to me. If I were to say, it would probably be around 4 to 6.
Morringna is gonna stay banned if the exclusives get added into classic.
Folks this is a reminder that this is tier list discussion and not "Oh, I can't find this one bey" or "I have some of these beys" or "Oh I found these other beys that don't relate to anything". Focus.
(May. 21, 2019  11:47 PM)bladekid Wrote: trimmed

(Dec. 29, 2019  8:43 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: *completely empty post with no content in it*
Hey, why'd you quote the OP and write Nothing? Did you do it to embed the videos? Don't. Bladekid can do that on his own if he wants.
(Dec. 29, 2019  8:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2019  8:43 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: *completely empty post with no content in it*
Hey, why'd you quote the OP and write Nothing? Did you do it to embed the videos? Don't. Bladekid can do that on his own if he wants.
Is there something wrong with the video links? Also thanks for removing that DC.
(Dec. 29, 2019  9:30 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2019  8:48 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Hey, why'd you quote the OP and write Nothing? Did you do it to embed the videos? Don't. Bladekid can do that on his own if he wants.
Is there something wrong with the video links?

No, just wanted people to see the videos from the WBO website.
(Dec. 29, 2019  9:31 PM)lilphilyb Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2019  9:30 PM)bladekid Wrote: Is there something wrong with the video links?

No, just wanted people to see the videos from the WBO website.

Cool! Well, it was wrong to do that, so please don't do it again?
(Dec. 29, 2019  9:44 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2019  9:31 PM)lilphilyb Wrote: No, just wanted people to see the videos from the WBO website.

Cool! Well, it was wrong to do that, so please don't do it again?
Ok
(May. 21, 2019  11:47 PM)bladekid Wrote: Hi guys. So I made a tier list ranking all of the turbo and and switch strike layers that have come out this far. Keep in mind that while it is ordered, it's pretty loosely ordered most of the time. This could end up changing but for now, here it is: https://tiermaker.com/list/anime-and-man...2444/98122
Tell me what you think as I've put a lot of testing and effort into it. If you want to have a debate about where you think something places, please be civil and I will be happy to explain my reasoning. Thank you!

Ok guys, so I have revised the tier list! This is gonna be including everything from turbo. I decided to leave out the turbo exclusives because in my opinion, they are way more of a classic thing. I have videos going up soon explaining my list and I will link it here when it's done. So without further ado, here is the list: https://tiermaker.com/list/anime-and-man...444/351877
I did a different format this time. Instead of a standard S, A, B ect, I did a 1/10 - 10/10. This gave me more tiers to more accurately rate the Beyblades. As a very important note: the beys in each individual tier are NOT ordered.  Everything in each tier is basically on the same power level. Enjoy and tell me what you thought!

Here are the videos (when they're done):
Part 1: Low and Bottom tier:
https://youtu.be/CzAACoPrpIE
Part 2: Mid tier:
https://youtu.be/5Z0Iv4NIn5I
Part 3: High and Top tier

Just wanted to say thanks for putting this together. Great info.
(Dec. 29, 2019  11:41 PM)SupaDav03 Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  11:47 PM)bladekid Wrote: Hi guys. So I made a tier list ranking all of the turbo and and switch strike layers that have come out this far. Keep in mind that while it is ordered, it's pretty loosely ordered most of the time. This could end up changing but for now, here it is: https://tiermaker.com/list/anime-and-man...2444/98122
Tell me what you think as I've put a lot of testing and effort into it. If you want to have a debate about where you think something places, please be civil and I will be happy to explain my reasoning. Thank you!

Ok guys, so I have revised the tier list! This is gonna be including everything from turbo. I decided to leave out the turbo exclusives because in my opinion, they are way more of a classic thing. I have videos going up soon explaining my list and I will link it here when it's done. So without further ado, here is the list: https://tiermaker.com/list/anime-and-man...444/351877
I did a different format this time. Instead of a standard S, A, B ect, I did a 1/10 - 10/10. This gave me more tiers to more accurately rate the Beyblades. As a very important note: the beys in each individual tier are NOT ordered.  Everything in each tier is basically on the same power level. Enjoy and tell me what you thought!

Here are the videos (when they're done):
Part 1: Low and Bottom tier:
https://youtu.be/CzAACoPrpIE
Part 2: Mid tier:
https://youtu.be/5Z0Iv4NIn5I
Part 3: High and Top tier

Just wanted to say thanks for putting this together. Great info.
Thanks. I spend time on it.
Quick list update, I have switched the tiers of L3 and N3 on the list. N3 got moved down a tier and L3 got moved up a tier. Through further testing, I found out the N3's burst resistance was worse than I thought and that L3 had better attack when compared to before because of Hn-S. Thanks!
Should it be a complete list? Where is Rudr R4? At least At 1/10?
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:38 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: Should it be a complete list? Where is Rudr R4? At lest At 1/10?

He isn’t counting the turbo hasbro exclusives because he thinks they are more of a classic thing.
I read that. But Kraken is quite good.  I dont get the point how they can be classic if Kraken is completely new to the Burst universe.

And where are Fafnir F4 (for me 8/10) and Luinor L4 (for me 1/10)?
(Jan. 02, 2020  8:46 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I read that. But Kraken is quite good.  I dont get the point how they can be classic if Kraken is completely new to the Burst universe.

And where are Fafnir F4 (for me 8/10) and Luinor L4 (for me 1/10)?
Luinor L4 is at tier 2 but only because it is left spin. Fafnir F4 is at tier 5.
(Jan. 02, 2020  9:00 PM)Me-has-Bro Wrote: I can not find these 2. Am I using the wrong link? https://tiermaker.com/list/anime-and-man...444/356035

No, they are in there. Luinor L4 is beside Salamander S4 and Fafnir F4 is beside Left Apollos.
So Spryzen S4 is better than SrS3? I guess that's good news cuz I haven't had any luck finding SrS3 new. Why hasnt the Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List thread been updated to include this?
(Jan. 03, 2020  6:40 AM)J Bozz Wrote: So Spryzen S4 is better than SrS3? I guess that's good news cuz I haven't had any luck finding SrS3 new. Why hasnt the Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List thread been updated to include this?

Likely because the Hasbro format is dead. I am pretty sure there has not been one in a couple years.
(Jan. 03, 2020  1:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  6:40 AM)J Bozz Wrote: So Spryzen S4 is better than SrS3? I guess that's good news cuz I haven't had any luck finding SrS3 new. Why hasnt the Hasbro's Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List thread been updated to include this?

Likely because the Hasbro format is dead. I am pretty sure there has not been one in a couple years.
Why is it dead?
(Jan. 03, 2020  1:55 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 03, 2020  1:45 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Likely because the Hasbro format is dead. I am pretty sure there has not been one in a couple years.
Why is it dead?
There has not been a tournament for one in two years.