Oct

UnseenBurst Strikes Back! 10-23-21

Seattle, Washington
1st
3rd
Tournament Results
Seaward Park
5900 Lake Washington Blvd S
  We are meeting at shelter #5. This is a large park please follow the map provided.
2:00 PM on 10/23/2021
Hosted by
  Zektor
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
0 cash  

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

Please read the Covid-19 rules and regulations below

https://www.doh.wa.gov/Portals/1/Documen...siness.pdf

https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Coronav...ournaments

UnseenBurst Is Back!

Washington is back at it again bladers! Show-out for the return of the legendary UnseenBurst! We will be having another Beyblade Burst tournament at Seaward park on the 23rd of October. Hope to see you there! 

Format: Burst Standard, Ranked
Participant Cap: 24
Number of Takara Tomy Stadiums: 3 (More for free play)

Judges 
1.Animaplays
2.Zektor
3.Ebeanzy2

(We have 3 mats and stadiums. If you can bring an extra stadium or would like to judge please DM me)

We will be playing at shelter #5. There is plenty of parking. The bathroom is a 5 min walk away. Seaward Park is very big, please refer to the map provided.

PRIZES

1st place will get first pick, 2nd place will get second pick, and so on. 

• B-186 Random Booster Vol. 26
  • B-186 Random Booster Vol. 26
  • WBBA DB BeyLauncher Free Ver.
  • WBBA DB BeyLauncher Lui Ver.

There will be a free raffle for a B-186 Random Booster Vol.26. Each event participant will receive one entry and the winner will be announced after the preliminary rounds.

Tournament Details

Please arrive by 01:45PM for registration. If you will be late please let me know. Registration will begin at 01:00PM. Please be prepared for the tournament to last 3-5 hours. Please bear with me, I will try to make this event run as smoothly as possible.

Event Schedule:

01:00PM-01:45PM: Registration
01:45PM-01:55PM: Bracket set-up/ Announcements
02:00PM: Tournament Starts

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

Just Ordered Savoir Valkyrie and the Purple Bahamut… y’all aren’t ready for the combos I’m about to make
I have death soloman, cosmic apocalypse and tact leviathan
(Oct. 12, 2021  4:50 AM)Chand.pravin Wrote: I have death soloman, cosmic apocalypse and tact leviathan

Sounds like the competition is heating up! Gl and see ya there!
Update: We are now meeting at Shelter #5. If it rains we will move/meet at Shelter #3.
There is very limited seating at this shelter. Please bring a chair or blanket.
The forecast says it will be 58 degrees and  a chance of rain on the 23rd. We will have free hand warmers available. I recommend bringing/wearing warm clothes. Please keep an eye on the weather forecast as the event gets closer.
Sorry cant come to this one I will come in the November one though
(Oct. 15, 2021  1:15 AM)Beybladedb Wrote: Sorry cant come to this one I will come in the November one though

Too bad Hpyher wanted to get revenge. He literally bought a New Launcher lol
Been confirmed to come with Hpyher
(Oct. 21, 2021  2:51 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Been confirmed to come with Hpyher

Maybe just maybe aka probably you will see me there
Okay, my combos have been stress tested and secured. I am ready for this tournament… now I just need to prepare for the 3 hour driver. Ugh.
Super excited to see and battle everyone tomorrow, I'll be aiming to win this tournament so I probably will (Joking :p) But seriously I'm not going to hold back and I'm excited to see and battle everyone!
Good luck everyone. See you tomorrow and drive safe.
(Oct. 23, 2021  4:04 AM)Zektor Wrote: Good luck everyone. See you tomorrow and drive safe.

pretty sure its raining which shelter is it at or tbd?
(Oct. 23, 2021  5:41 AM)Beybladedb Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2021  4:04 AM)Zektor Wrote: Good luck everyone. See you tomorrow and drive safe.

pretty sure its raining which shelter is it at or tbd?

TBD. I will go early tomorrow and see how the weather is. I recommend dressing warm.
Don't worry Zektor, I always dress like a Marshmellow just ask Hypher
Since it's Raining are we going to Shelter 3 or are we staying in Shelter 5? (I'm not there yet but just asking)
Zektor, could you link the challonge?
(Oct. 23, 2021  8:23 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Zektor, could you link the challonge?

Tournament hasn't started yet, it starts in 2 Hours (Where I live) try hanging in there till 2ish
(Oct. 23, 2021  8:27 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2021  8:23 PM)JCE_13 Wrote: Zektor, could you link the challonge?

Tournament hasn't started yet, it starts in 2 Hours (Where I live) try hanging in there till 2ish

It's 3:30 in FL currently, and a lot of organizers (such as myself) make their brackets and add participants ahead of time. So I was seeing if he had the bracket because I'm pretty eager to track this through Challonge.

Also Zektor, I did not see your last event under the WBO Challonge page, so if you have not already, you should probably make your way to the Challonge thread in the Organizer's Circle and get put into the community.

(Oct. 23, 2021  8:30 PM)Zektor Wrote: We are playing at shelter #5
Challonge: https://worldbeyblade.challonge.com/68cd...ions=false

Thank you!
I will be there at 1 40 is this ok?
(Oct. 23, 2021  9:13 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: I will be there at 1 40 is this ok?

No worries we will most likely start at 2:10-2:20
I’m might be late can you please sign me in
Tournament Report: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-UnseenB...pid1801735