Unofficial Testing Thread

This is a thread for all you bladers who don't have TT standard stadiums. You can post standard testing here, but there's really no point. Anyway, please format like regular testing. Any and all combos welcome, this isn't for one bey. Most beys perform differently depending on the stadium, so make sure to note that.
Rules:
General WBO rules
Please put stadium name in testing. If hasbro, specify if the top ring that prevents ring outs is on or off.
Specify Hasbro or tt.
No fakes.
minimum 3 rounds.
Burst, disc frame falling off, ring out(beyblade is thrown outside the stadium.), ko, outspin/survivor, god chip removal all one point.
Format:
Combo #1(full combo, Hasbro or TT specified) vs. Combo #2(full combo, Hasbro or TT specified). #of rounds. Stadium: X.
Round 1: Combo 1 (first and last name, i.e., Brave valkyrie, Judgement Joker, Deep Chaos, etc.). type of win specife
Round 2: Combo 1 (first and last name, i.e., Brave valkyrie, Judgement Joker, Deep Chaos, etc.)
Round 3: Combo 2 (first and last name, i.e., Brave valkyrie, Judgement Joker, Deep Chaos, etc.)
Combo 1 (first and last name, i.e., Brave valkyrie, Judgement Joker, Deep Chaos, etc.) 66%.

Have fun!

request these people:
can we do more than 3 rounds?
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:27 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: can we do more than 3 rounds?

What do you think the word minimum means.

Somebody should pin this.
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

Can I laugh at this?
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

it was a simple question. there should be 5 rounds at least.
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:42 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Nov. 16, 2020  6:29 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What do you think the word minimum means.

it was a simple question. there should be 5 rounds at least.
minimum three. A lot of people like to do three rounds, as above that is a bit time-consuming. However, above three is welcome and actually more appreciated.
World Spriggan(left) Destroy' 2B(fixed) Vs. Variant Lucifer stock, barrier off. Both TT. First to 5. In Snake Pit Arena(Hasbro), ring off.
Other Specifications: Lucifer launched first all rounds. Lucifer w/sparking right launcher, Spriggan with Hasbro Turbo Launcher.
Round #1: Variant Lucifer, Outspin
Round #2: Variant Lucifer, Outspin
Round #3: Variant Lucifer, Outspin
Round #4: Variant Lucifer, Outspin
Round #5: Variant Lucifer, Outspin
Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D(awakened): 100%

Thoughts: Lucifer is a pretty solid defense stock with or without the barrier. I thought that world, 2B, and destroy' would be able to KO Lucifer at least once, but 2D is way to heavy for that, and Mobius's wide surface area helped. Mobius also outspun world in all occasions, which was crazy to think about, but mobius is one of the best spin equalization parts, and 2D has high owd, so it's not surprising. I launched Lucifer at a medium speed, so Mobius didn't act up and go insanely fast.
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: World Spriggan(left) Destroy' 2B(fixed) Vs. Variant Lucifer stock, barrier off. Both TT. First to 5. In Snake Pit Arena(Hasbro), ring off.
Other Specifications: Lucifer launched first all rounds. Lucifer w/sparking right launcher, Spriggan with Hasbro Turbo Launcher.

Thoughts: Lucifer is a pretty solid defense stock with or without the barrier. I thought that world, 2B, and destroy' would be able to KO Lucifer at least once, but 2D is way to heavy for that, and Mobius's wide surface area helped. Mobius also outspun world in all occasions, which was crazy to think about, but mobius is one of the best spin equalization parts, and 2D has high owd, so it's not surprising. I launched Lucifer at a medium speed, so Mobius didn't act up and go insanely fast.

When you said “and 2D has high owd” what’s that mean?
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  6:40 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: World Spriggan(left) Destroy' 2B(fixed) Vs. Variant Lucifer stock, barrier off. Both TT. First to 5. In Snake Pit Arena(Hasbro), ring off.

When you said “and 2D has high owd” what’s that mean?

2D is heavy, so it has high outward weight distribution, which helps with centrifugal force, which means it spins long and keeps that spin well.
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:26 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: When you said “and 2D has high owd” what’s that mean?

2D is heavy, so it has high outward weight distribution, which helps with centrifugal force, which means it spins long and keeps that spin well.

Oh that’s true against opposite spin. But the rubber blades extend to far outward, creating friction with the air. 2Ds good for opposite spin defense/stamina/spin steal. But that’s it. 2D sucks in same spin.
Union Devolos Outer Xtreme (Power Mode) vs. Judgement Achilles 00Wall Eternal-S (Slingshock Mode)
Stadium: Slingshock Stadium
Rule: First to 3 points
Round 1: Union Devolos: Burst Finish
Round 2: Judgement Achilles: Ring Out Finish
Round 3: Union Devolos: Ring Out Finish
Score: Union Devolos wins 3-1
im definitely gonna try some testing later when i get home from school
The 2nd testing Im doing is Erase Devolos Outer Eternal-S vs. Union Achilles 00 Unite
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:46 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:45 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: 2D is heavy, so it has high outward weight distribution, which helps with centrifugal force, which means it spins long and keeps that spin well.

Oh that’s true against opposite spin. But the rubber blades extend to far outward, creating friction with the air. 2Ds good for opposite spin defense/stamina/spin steal. But that’s it. 2D sucks in same spin.

This 2D is awakened, with the barrier off. However you are right. The barrier not only creates friction with the air but friction with right spins, slowing its stamina

(Nov. 30, 2020  8:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The 2nd testing Im doing is Erase Devolos Outer Eternal-S vs. Union Achilles 00 Unite

Achilles hasbro right
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  7:46 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Oh that’s true against opposite spin. But the rubber blades extend to far outward, creating friction with the air. 2Ds good for opposite spin defense/stamina/spin steal. But that’s it. 2D sucks in same spin.

This 2D is awakened, with the barrier off. However you are right. The barrier not only creates friction with the air but friction with right spins, slowing its stamina

(Nov. 30, 2020  8:00 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: The 2nd testing Im doing is Erase Devolos Outer Eternal-S vs. Union Achilles 00 Unite

Achilles hasbro right

yup
Tempest Lucifer2 Wheel Drift 1S vs World Diabolos (Left spin) paradox rise(worn) 1S. Four rounds alternating which is launched first, TT standard stadium, both launched with moderate strength.

And Naked Diabolos Wheel Xtend+ (Stamina mode) Goku vs Lucifer2 The End Drift Cho. Four rounds alternating which is launched first, TT standard stadium, both launched with moderate strength.

And Rage Diabolos Evolution’ (awakened) 3A vs Tempest Lucifer2 Wheel Xtend+ (stamina) 1S. Four rounds TT standard stadium, Rage Diabolos hard launched and tilted forward slightly to get a flower pattern if possible, and Tempest Lucifer2 weak launched.
Erase Devolos D5 Outer Eternal-S (Normal Mode) vs. Union Achilles (Power Mode) 00 Unite
Rule: First to 5 points
Stadium: Hypersphere Stadium (Orange)
Round 1: Union Achilles: Burst Finish
Round 2: Erase Devolos: Survivor Finish
Round 3: Erase Devolos: Burst Finish
Round 4: Union Achilles: Ring Out Finish
Round 5: Erase Devolos: Survivor Finish
Round 3: Erase Devolos: Survivor Finish
Erase Devolos Wins 5-3
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Erase Devolos D5 Outer Eternal-S (Normal Mode) vs. Union Achilles (Power Mode) 00 Unite
Erase Devolos Wins 5-3

1-2-3-4-5-3? lol auto correct keeps trying to do that kind of thing to me too.
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:38 PM)Lugiamaster0249 Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2020  8:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Erase Devolos D5 Outer Eternal-S (Normal Mode) vs. Union Achilles (Power Mode) 00 Unite
Erase Devolos Wins 5-3

1-2-3-4-5-3? lol auto correct keeps trying to do that kind of thing to me too.

oops my bad
Aight, we are adding another feature. If you wanna take requests, do this: @ me/quote this post with your bey list and stadium list attached. Then, I will post it in the first post. If someone wants to request you to do a battle, they post the beys, rounds, and stadium and @/quote the person they want to do the battle.
3 rounds.

One of my helios volcano prototypes(Shelter Regulus 0 Fusion-s) vs one onf my infinite achilles prototypes(Victory Valkyrie 5Lift Unite, Lift in atk/upper mode). Snake pit beystadium. Regulus Launched first, then winner launched first. the one launched first uses the sparking launcher.

Round #1: Shelter Regulus OS
Round #2: Double Burst
Round #3: Victory Valkryie Burst
Tiebreaker: Victory Valkyrie Burst
Victory Valkyrie 66.67%

both tt sry

5 rounds, handspin challenge
World Lucifer Mobius 2A vs Hell Salamander(atk mode) 0Lift(normal/def mode) Evolution'. Salamander Attack Mode. Snake Pit Arena, no ring. Lucifer Handspun first on all occasions. Both TT. Salamander with Turbo (green) launcher.

Round 1: Hell Salamander os
Round 2: Hell Salamander os
Round 3: World Lucifer os
Round 4: Hell Salamander os
Round 1: Hell Salamander os(this one was actually pretty close)

Hell Salamander 0lift Evolution' 80%
Ryuga's Son

Rage Spriggan Evolution'(second stage) 3A(tt) vs. Drain Fafnir 0Bump Atomic(Hasbro). Snake Pit Beystadium. no ring. Fafnir launched first on odds. 10 rounds.

Round #1: Rage Spriggan KO
Round #2: Rage Spriggan Burst
Round #3: Rage Spriggan Burst
Round #4: Rage Spriggan Burst
Round #5: Rage Spriggan Burst
Round #6: Rage Spriggan KO
Round #7: Rage Spriggan KO
Round #8: Drain Fafnir OS
Round #9: Rage Spriggan Burst
Round #10: Rage Spriggan Burst

Rage Spriggan Evolution' 3A 90%

Overall, I'm pretty surprised that Fafnir took #8. it put up a fight(small, but it fought back, which is rare) when launched second, and even managed to pocket Rage in #9, but Rage jumped out and ended it quick. I've gotta say, the Switchstrike layers are better than I gave them credit for. Rage still dominated though, and #8 was probably a fluke.
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:16 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ryuga's Son

Rage Spriggan Evolution'(second stage) 3A(tt) vs. Drain Fafnir 0Bump Atomic(Hasbro). Snake Pit Beystadium. no ring. Fafnir launched first on odds. 10 rounds.

Overall, I'm pretty surprised that Fafnir took #8. it put up a fight(small, but it fought back, which is rare) when launched second, and even managed to pocket Rage in #9, but Rage jumped out and ended it quick. I've gotta say, the Switchstrike layers are better than I gave them credit for. Rage still dominated though, and #8 was probably a fluke.

dude I got mirage fafnir. I will play 20 rounds today. Mirage fafnir will win
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:46 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2020  4:16 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: Ryuga's Son

dude I got mirage fafnir. I will play 20 rounds today. Mirage fafnir will win

CAN SOMEONE TELL THIS MAN THAT RAGE IS BETTER THAN ALL LE FAFNIRS, AND THAT FAFNIR ISN'T THE BEST

*sigh*

my favorite bey is zwei, and my favorite series are the lucifer, and pheonix seires. are they the best? no, compared to now, they're total trash. do I still like them? yes. just because you like it doesn't mean it's good. Also, the longinus series is the equivalent to the L-Drago Series. fafnir has no mfb equivalent.