[United States] East Coast Cosmos

(Jun. 12, 2019  8:56 PM)JJ Payday Wrote: How do I join I live in New Jersey

Look at the first post in this thread
Thank you for your assistance

Ok cool so can I be on the team I read every single rule I can probably go to most meetings to

I promise to help the team
(Jun. 12, 2019  9:03 PM)JJ Payday Wrote: Thank you for your assistance

Ok cool so can I be on the team I read every single rule I can probably go to most meetings to

I promise to help the team

Ok, your in, ill just contact CitrusNinja3
(Jun. 12, 2019  9:13 PM)JJ Payday Wrote: Cool thanks

You're officially in now

Ok JJ PayDay you can't be late to the meeting and question guys should we do it this Saturday not the tournament and talk about the new teammates were should we meet up?

Ok JJ PayDay you can't be late to the meeting and question guys should we do it this Saturday not the tournament and talk about the new teammates were should we meet up?
Where would the meeting be
Should I do a Discord

To do the meeting and not to go to a different place
(Jun. 12, 2019  9:44 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Should I do a Discord

JJ Payday and NewRocChampion1 we already have a discord server https://discord.gg/WqsVTTV
Ok cool we will all talk about what will dook

Do ok*******
There is no meeting, we never agreed on that, we will just have a Tournament

Did you join the server NewRocChampion1
Oh ok then and wait I'm logging in XD

Ok I'm in the Discord
I can join just not as of right now
(May. 26, 2019  2:25 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Hey guys. This is East Coast Cosmos, which is a team based in New Jersey because that's where I live, but you don't have to live there to join.
Requirements:
   -You must live in the east coast of the United States, because we might be able to meet
   -You must have a few Cho-Z Beys, preferably 3 or more
   -You must learn to not click your launcher (it's a pet peeve of mine)
   -You must be respectful to others (common sense)
   -You must love Beyblade (if not, why are you on the WBO?)
   -Finally, you should try to go to tournaments to bring fame and glory to the team (but don't skip school Tongue_out)

Members:
CitrusNinja3 (Me, Team Leader)
RaitonXDBlader (Original Member, Secondary Leader)
RED NINJA 0829 (Original Member)
LegendV3
SuperTheComic
NewRocChampion1
JJ Payday
DreamBlade
#Fafnir
bladekid
DreamBlade
Brad0707
Kelcbusblader
PM me on the WBO to join the team or have any questions. If you're already on a team, you can join, but you have to choose one or the other if there's a Team Tournament any time soon.

Thanks for letting me join the team i was wondering im so sorry tho there no tournaments where i live so i just don't know
Why was the thread name changed to NJ? I'm on the east coast, but I'm in NC. Oof.
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:05 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Why was the thread name changed to NJ? I'm on the east coast, but I'm in NC. Oof.

It's just where I live, so this is the "base" of the team that reaches out to the whole US West Coast.
(Jun. 20, 2019  9:04 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 20, 2019  7:05 PM)#Fafnir Wrote: Why was the thread name changed to NJ? I'm on the east coast, but I'm in NC. Oof.

It's just where I live, so this is the "base" of the team that reaches out to the whole US West Coast.

Oh ok.
Hey everyone! I will probably be hosting a Metal Fight Limited tournament in Avalon NJ On Wednesday the 23rd who would be interested?
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:36 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Hey everyone! I will probably be hosting a Metal Fight Limited tournament in Avalon NJ On Wednesday the 23rd who would be interested?

Won't be able to make it, im busy
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:45 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:36 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Hey everyone! I will probably be hosting a Metal Fight Limited tournament in Avalon NJ On Wednesday the 23rd who would be interested?

Won't be able to make it, im busy

Sorry to hear that, hope you can make the next one! Anyone else? 
RaitonXDBlader
CitrusNinja3
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:48 PM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jun. 22, 2019  5:45 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: Won't be able to make it, im busy

Sorry to hear that, hope you can make the next one! Anyone else? 
RaitonXDBlader
CitrusNinja3

July 23rd is a Tuesday, so do you mean that day? I’m on a trip until the beginning of August, so I can’t go.

There are no Dates on the 23rd that are Wednesday in the upcoming 3 months. What month is this happening?
(Jun. 22, 2019  7:37 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:

There are no Dates on the 23rd that are Wednesday in the upcoming 3 months. What month is this happening?
Sorry I meant the 27th