Under Appreciated Characters

Ok so lately I've been seeing people making threads about underrated beyblades and moves. But I wanted to make a thread for under appreciated characters! So in this thread you can list underrated characters. (you can do all sagas cuz why not Grin)
Max from OG. I cant believe how they made this guy look bad
Fubuki. Definitely Fubuki. I really liked his characted back in the start of Cho-Z, but then he got shafted even harder than Ranjiro, and that's super disappointing since he's pretty much the only Rival character in Burst that gets this treatment.
aiger he needs more people to like him
(Jan. 05, 2021  1:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Fubuki. Definitely Fubuki. I really liked his characted back in the start of Cho-Z, but then he got shafted even harder than Ranjiro. Heck, he's not even in A-Rank in Sparking despite being a pretty good blader, and that's super disappointing since he's pretty much the only Rival character in Burst that gets this treatment.

Fubuki is A Rank #3
I hate fubuki
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  1:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Fubuki. Definitely Fubuki. I really liked his characted back in the start of Cho-Z, but then he got shafted even harder than Ranjiro. Heck, he's not even in A-Rank in Sparking despite being a pretty good blader, and that's super disappointing since he's pretty much the only Rival character in Burst that gets this treatment.

Fubuki is A Rank #3

Hang on, really? My bad then, didn't know that.
Laban. My mans was like one of the 6 best bladers in Za Waurdo. he had this really cool bey, with a really cool gimmick. But he was like ren wu, overrated, lost, never seen again.
(Jan. 05, 2021  6:19 PM)TakaraTheLord Wrote: Toko, Arthur, and Gwyn.

People love Gwyn (not me particularly) so I wouldn't say he's underrated. Toko and Arthur for sure. Which is sad because both of them had so much potential. Especially Arthur.
Doji (not saying he’s under-loved, but people don’t appreciate his manipulation), Fumiya/Blind/Lodin/Kyle (just because they own a preexisting bey doesn’t mean they’re bad characters)
True (except Kyle, I hate him for his character more than for owning Kerbeus)
gingka appreciate him more
(Jan. 07, 2021  9:50 PM)Spinning Lego Wrote: Maybe Orochi?

Maybe the entirety of Zero-g
Im picking brooklyn from the og series, or even Yuriy
those two are the best antags in the entirety of beyblade imo
Houi/Hae-jin is such an underrated character, I thought he was pretty cool and had something interesting going with him when we see him trying to balance out his dual careers as a professional archer and a blader.

I can't really blame people for overlooking him though, since the dude was sadly wasted by the writers as they decided to send him packing after Episode 22 of Cho-Z and never make anymore appearances outside of very small cameos. Then again, ignoring characters outside of the very main protagonists/antagonists is a problem with the season itself but Houi/Hae-jin suffered the worst in Cho-Z (well, him, Count Night and Kyle). The difference is that Houi/Hae-jin was supposedly one of the main characters in Cho-Z, or at least one of Aiga's closest friends and yet he has had even less amount of appearances than Xhan and Laban, two side characters.

And no, I don't care if he's "not important enough" to stay around, they should've had the main cast visit him again.
(Jan. 05, 2021  1:32 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Fubuki. Definitely Fubuki. I really liked his characted back in the start of Cho-Z, but then he got shafted even harder than Ranjiro, and that's super disappointing since he's pretty much the only Rival character in Burst that gets this treatment.

Totally

Toko, Fubuki, Gwyn, Cuza, Clio.
Most of side-characters on Beyblade series are under appreciated and forgotten when their arc is finished.

Some of side characters have their good side and good points, but they're still under appreciated.

(Jan. 04, 2021  5:33 PM)EarthHelios Wrote: Max from OG. I cant believe how they made this guy look bad

Couldn't agree more. Max is one of main character in Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, but he's underrated and under appreciated. 

I'm sorry for being rude to say this, but depsite his adorable looks, Max is great to making tactics. He also strong af. It's make me sad that some fans still underestimated his talents.
Arthur. And no I don't mean the one from GT, I mean the one from God.
I know that Shu is really popular, but some people don't like him. As long as that is, he is underrated.